Is there a gang bang animation mod with more then 2 guys?

On 7/27/2021 at 6:33 PM, BrianLyons315 said:

an animation mod that raises the amount of guys

Of the several animation packages already available, there are a few animation stages designed to accommodate more than 2-3 sims.

Many 'will' work with less than the maximum amount though. To my knowledge the only way to 'document' which of these do this is to be aware of the particular animation being played while either continuing to ask other Sims to join, or hoping for the best autonomously with privacy or other settings not interfering with the script trying to add more sims.

To my knowledge, the 2 locations with the animations created for the most Sims are the bed and floor. Problem with the floor is one must start the sex event there as Kinky World has no option to move an existing sex scene to that location like most others.

These are from some of the existing animations one 'should' already be using.

Screenshot-139.jpg.ebc598e9c764951316f7295099e9f762.jpgScreenshot-46.jpg.65624195c93ce1c0898a5dbedfaf46d0.jpgScreenshot-43.jpg.642aa152ae598b60d64b19f6fa6c439e.jpgScreenshot-714.jpg.9cc97ace082d1832649f7ea605cc953b.jpgScreenshot-4.jpg.5eaafaf709ee6669167571f7e3aa628b.jpg

Not all the multi-Sim animations are labeled as such - take it up with the animator . . . . .

If playing with lot's of gay/homo Sims - one may want to turn off the gender filter. Use the KW/Debug/Move feature if guy/guy 'vaginal' doesn't line up (anal) - girls will use a strap-on.

16 hours ago, landess said:

Problem with the floor is one must start the sex event there as Kinky World has no option to move an existing sex scene to that location like most others.

An option that I use in Passion to return them to the "ground" is to place a carpet, you can click on it and ask them to move to it. I don't know if it will work with KW

• 1 month later...
On 7/31/2021 at 4:00 PM, landess said:

Of the several animation packages already available, there are a few animation stages designed to accommodate more than 2-3 sims.

Many 'will' work with less than the maximum amount though. To my knowledge the only way to 'document' which of these do this is to be aware of the particular animation being played while either continuing to ask other Sims to join, or hoping for the best autonomously with privacy or other settings not interfering with the script trying to add more sims.

To my knowledge, the 2 locations with the animations created for the most Sims are the bed and floor. Problem with the floor is one must start the sex event there as Kinky World has no option to move an existing sex scene to that location like most others.

These are from some of the existing animations one 'should' already be using.

Screenshot-139.jpg.ebc598e9c764951316f7295099e9f762.jpgScreenshot-46.jpg.65624195c93ce1c0898a5dbedfaf46d0.jpgScreenshot-43.jpg.642aa152ae598b60d64b19f6fa6c439e.jpgScreenshot-714.jpg.9cc97ace082d1832649f7ea605cc953b.jpgScreenshot-4.jpg.5eaafaf709ee6669167571f7e3aa628b.jpg

Not all the multi-Sim animations are labeled as such - take it up with the animator . . . . .

If playing with lot's of gay/homo Sims - one may want to turn off the gender filter. Use the KW/Debug/Move feature if guy/guy 'vaginal' doesn't line up (anal) - girls will use a strap-on.

Anyone have the link for those mods?

PLEASE????

4 minutes ago, Panda_dj said:

Anyone have the link for those mods?

PLEASE????

Mods?

The mod I use is Kinky World - found here although I use the newest build - which also has a link posted here.

Animations? All found here. I could quote myself and ask what part of this isn't understood, but I think just saying AGAIN - everything to make Sims engage in multi-actor sex animations is here on LOVERS LAB.

All links needed to reproduce these are found here.  

• 3 months later...
On 7/27/2021 at 5:33 PM, BrianLyons315 said:

In kinky world, I can make sexual gang bangs happen but only 2 male sims can gang bang a female sim and I was wondering if there's an animation mod that raises the amount of guys that can gang bang a woman.

Hello there Brian,

The Mod Creators Lupobianco and Zorak create very high quality gang bang type animations that accomodate 4-7 guys and 1 girl. Nice variety. Pretty sure it all comes in their animation packs. Definitely worth at least checking them out.

4 hours ago, Maximus King said:

Hello there Brian,

The Mod Creators Lupobianco and Zorak create very high quality gang bang type animations that accomodate 4-7 guys and 1 girl. Nice variety. Pretty sure it all comes in their animation packs. Definitely worth at least checking them out.

He'll need to purchase the Sims 4 as well to use those.