Sex Progression Hotkey No Longer Working

I'm all updated to the latest version of the game and Wicked Whims.

As the title indicates, the hotkey for sex progression no longer seems to be working.

I have it set for the default (Q) and I tried changing it with no luck.

I know that Experimental Mode used to have to be enabled and it was working just fine before I updated.

Now it seems to be non-functional whether I have Experimental Mode on or off.

Can anyone confirm whether or not it's working for them?

Thanks.

1 hour ago, Husk said:

Works fine for me ?

Thanks for responding. So it does work.

Any setting I should be looking at because it just stopped working for me for no reason that I can figure out.

I'm using my old settings.

I'll try using default settings and see if that helps.

Otherwise I might have a mod messing with it but I've updated everything and I certainly don't have any mods that adds a hotkey function.

Okay, this is a total mystery to me. All mods removed except WW and some animations.

The hotkey won't work. Using default settings and making sure the hotkey function is enabled.

This is totally baffling.

Honestly @Husk I have no clue what's different because I've got everything wiped out of my mods folder. Including the WW saves folder and Settings folder. Stripped down to the package file, the script file and some animations.

No go.

You must have a magic setup that I need. lol

Edited by BatDood

It's a weirdly behaving feature, it works for some people, doesn't work for others, and for seemingly no good reason, not even TURBO could narrow it down.

I tested it on both public and Patreon release and it worked in both cases ?

14 minutes ago, Husk said:

It's a weirdly behaving feature, it works for some people, doesn't work for others, and for seemingly no good reason, not even TURBO could narrow it down.

I tested it on both public and Patreon release and it worked in both cases ?

Well that kinda sucks. It was working for me for the longest time and this update broke it out of the blue.

Oh well, no sense whining about it anymore.

Thanks.

i did even bye a new computer and nothing i got it to work a bit but the most importing things dont work shit

they after us to by more of the game they can the game up ther ass , the game like that is not worth shit

( sorry for my inglish  )

• 4 months later...