please help me fix my gameplay i have done all of the toubleshootings i know and i have read in reddit, here at loverlab but i dont see answers and  whenever im about to play there is no wickedwhims popping up in the notif wall of sims, i tried to delete my animation mods i even update wicked whims new update version but i cant see wicked options please help ive been fixing it for 5 hours2130025022_Screenshot(104).png.a77bbb116a84483364984844f93fd982.png

Screenshot (103).png

Screenshot (105).png

Screenshot (107).png

Screenshot (108).png

11 minutes ago, nycgal40 said:

Hello, I am having the same problem since the update. Hoping someone can be of help. I have installed and reinstalled multiple times and the script is not showing up under mods upon start up.

hope someone helps us but if i fix mine i'll update u 

23 minutes ago, nycgal40 said:

Hello, I am having the same problem since the update. Hoping someone can be of help. I have installed and reinstalled multiple times and the script is not showing up under mods upon start up.

hi i just got an answer to the one of help desk of wicked whims he said to me that my game is outdated maybe yours too

2 hours ago, nycgal40 said:

How do we fix that? Im not sure how it's outdated when it auto updates? :/

Some people have older pirated game versions.

Plus some of us have Auto Updates Disabled until after all our broken mods get updates and we just play Offline until then.

Game updates disable Mods so you have to enable them again in Game Options.

If a script mod is missing it might be buried too deep in a subfolder.

Example:

Correct: Mods/WickedWhimsMod only 2 files inside named TURBODRIVER, one script and one package.

Incorrect: Mods/Wicked/WickedWhimsMod

I also have a separate folder for all Animations...

Mods/Wicked  Animations 

Edited by Scorpio
7 minutes ago, nycgal40 said:

Hello my game is not pirated but still not working. Will keep trying.

When you load your game into your played household do you see the purple notification about Wicked Whims Loading?

If yes then it's your WW settings or another mod blocking it.

If no then WW isn't being loaded by the game.

Edited by Scorpio
  • 8 months later...
On 7/25/2021 at 11:01 AM, Scorpio said:

Some people have older pirated game versions.

Plus some of us have Auto Updates Disabled until after all our broken mods get updates and we just play Offline until then.

Game updates disable Mods so you have to enable them again in Game Options.

If a script mod is missing it might be buried too deep in a subfolder.

Example:

Correct: Mods/WickedWhimsMod only 2 files inside named TURBODRIVER, one script and one package.

Incorrect: Mods/Wicked/WickedWhimsMod

I also have a separate folder for all Animations...

Mods/Wicked  Animations 

so if i have an older pirated game how do i use wicked whims , mine doesnt show up

3 hours ago, fresh04 said:

so if i have an older pirated game how do i use wicked whims , mine doesnt show up

This is just proves that even stuff you can get for free will still come with a cost.

Since it's against the rules around here to offer help for pirated software, your best option is to pay for the game. Other than that, you'll have to look for help elsewhere.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, 

I am currently having this problem, my mods are updated and so are my animations and game (all were added separately to the mods folder) and the options aren't showing up at all. The mods even show up in the "view cc" bar but my wicked whims options aren't showing at all..

On 4/30/2022 at 3:36 AM, HEX_GIRL said:

Hey, 

I am currently having this problem, my mods are updated and so are my animations and game (all were added separately to the mods folder) and the options aren't showing up at all. The mods even show up in the "view cc" bar but my wicked whims options aren't showing at all..

What's your exact version of the game?

Make sure the mod isn't more than one folder deep inside your Mods directory or else the game won't be able to see the files inside!