Muscle mods for female sims?

Ok I have a couple different ones, both by FRS, one is called Carli Skin and the other is Kylie J Skin.  I'm having a heck of a time finding a link that actually works though.  The only links I'm seeing are AdFly links so sketchy my computer refuses to go to them.  But, I got them packaged with tray sims, either here or through paysites.mustbedestroyed.org.

But, good news, I found them in my mods folder!  Both of these have the effect of smoothing out big muscles, but they DON'T block out tattoos or a tan.

These will show up in skin details, with a few different options for what slot to use.

FRS Kylie J SKIN (Overlay Ver).package

FRS Carli Skin (Overlay Ver).package

Before

959988855_TS4_x642021-01-2301-23-38.jpg.a6df69555b38ea005964bdc40893e13f.jpg

After

1737705675_TS4_x642021-01-2301-28-32.jpg.f120bdb533954c08be8ff83b8aff0199.jpg

Edited by snowdog04
On 7/23/2021 at 8:15 AM, snowdog04 said:

Ok I have a couple different ones, both by FRS, one is called Carli Skin and the other is Kylie J Skin.  I'm having a heck of a time finding a link that actually works though.  The only links I'm seeing are AdFly links so sketchy my computer refuses to go to them.  But, I got them packaged with tray sims, either here or through paysites.mustbedestroyed.org.

But, good news, I found them in my mods folder!  Both of these have the effect of smoothing out big muscles, but they DON'T block out tattoos or a tan.

These will show up in skin details, with a few different options for what slot to use.

FRS Kylie J SKIN (Overlay Ver).package 1.8 MB · 10 downloads

FRS Carli Skin (Overlay Ver).package 1.77 MB · 9 downloads

Before

959988855_TS4_x642021-01-2301-23-38.jpg.a6df69555b38ea005964bdc40893e13f.jpg

After

1737705675_TS4_x642021-01-2301-28-32.jpg.f120bdb533954c08be8ff83b8aff0199.jpg

Hey man! Could you tell us which mod/mods are you using for the female body on the "Before" picture? Looks more toned and detailed than the original muscles and I really like it :D

7 hours ago, FeMik said:

Hey man! Could you tell us which mod/mods are you using for the female body on the "Before" picture? Looks more toned and detailed than the original muscles and I really like it :D

Nothing lol, she's just min/maxed on the sliders after finishing the fitness aspiration.  She does have Heavy Boobs, but that only affects her boobs.  I may have pinched her waist in slightly, I don't remember.  But she has no overlay at all in the before shot.

Edit:  it occurs to me that maybe it's my Reshade settings that look different to you.  I didn't go crazy, but I tweaked them to sharpen everything up a bit, so the game just looks better in general.  

https://reshade.me/  

DO read the installation directions, and I recommend checking out YouTube for a video showing how to do it for TS4 specifically.  Reshade works with a bunch of different games, and it DOESN'T just drop into your mods folder.

Edited by snowdog04
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...