Should i still be using Better Body?

20 minutes ago, dwjlien said:

Not played aince 2019 and its not been updated, seems to work fine but wondering where the community's at for an improved version of the maxis body?

Only the default female top still works so everything else should be deleted.

32 minutes ago, dwjlien said:

So what are we using for better meshes, feet etc?

Wicked Whims also has included a nude Default Body.

Grab Wild Guys Female Body Details to add bits for females in CAS and it works for most other body meshes.

It must load before Wicked Whims though.

Been using these too but avoid V01 as it's bugged and causes game problems.

You select them using Wicked Body Selector in game.

I NEED A PENIS!

LoL, the initial replies worked out thank you. But in deleting Better Bodies I have removed my default replacer penis - so my men are still wearing shorts in CAS.

Can anyone recommend me a penis please, -less exaggerated proportions appreciated.

On 7/19/2021 at 11:48 PM, GreyMouse said:

I'm still using BB feet with no issues. I know a lot of people use a lot of other feet but I really don't like how most of the others look since I prefer the Maxis look.

?

I think I've found this too, but can't say I pay particular attention to feet.

4 hours ago, dwjlien said:

I NEED A PENIS!

LoL, the initial replies worked out thank you. But in deleting Better Bodies I have removed my default replacer penis - so my men are still wearing shorts in CAS.

Can anyone recommend me a penis please, -less exaggerated proportions appreciated.

I think I've found this too, but can't say I pay particular attention to feet.

To be honest, if the male portion was still working for you, why did you delete it? I have kept pieces of CC that others have ditched because it stopped working for them, but still worked for me. That's why I'm still using the BB feet. They still work and I like how it looks more like Maxis, keeping to my style of the game and the CC I use. Like @Scorpiosuggested, I use @simdulgencefor the penis model, but if the BB one worked better for you, why delete it? Just my two cents worth on that.

?

Because I read it might have some code issues, and i have Soooo  many glitches with the Sims 4, unless I'm attached to content, I just get rid for safety.

If i LOVED BB then id try to work with it of course, good shout. But As there were alternatives without any warnings, seemed sensible to switch for my paranoid mind.

Edited by dwjlien
1 hour ago, dwjlien said:

Because I read it might have some code issues, and i have Soooo  many glitches with the Sims 4, unless I'm attached to content, I just get rid for safety.

If i LOVED BB then id try to work with it of course, good shout. But As there were alternatives without any warnings, seemed sensible to switch for my paranoid mind.

Gotcha. Yeah, there are alternatives and if you're not that attached, then the simdulgence one is the one I use and I've never had an issue. Just be sure to use the pubic hair that comes with it. Using any other ones can cause issues and you can see all about that by reading around the forum. And I do the same thing, if something seems glitchy I just get rid of it and try to keep my mod folder on the smaller side and organized to make it easier to figure out when something is acting up.

?