Hello, I've never posted on this site before so please be patient with me if i am posting incorrectly or in the wrong spot etc...ill learn. 

My problem is simple, whenever I go into the MCM to change the value to 2 to allow non human and creature  pregnancy, upon reloading the save it is reset back to 0 which means no pregnancy. I have all required mods and installed them correctly, in fact creature and pregnancy worked just 2-3 days ago. I have reinstalled new vegas pregnancy, sexoutNG data and core files and even sexoutcommonrecources but it continues to persist even in a new game. I would greatly appreciate any guidance or help offered, ty.

• 7 months later...

Necroing this because I have the same problem. Not only does Sexout Pregnancy's "Creature Pregnancy" MCM option reset to 0 (disabled) every time I reload a save, but it also resets every time I try to have sex with The Duke (a deathclaw added to the Mojave Outpost by one of the Sexout/Fertile Breeder mods). Essentially, this makes my character unable to get impregnated by any non-humans. I tried removing the Sexout Pregnancy mods from my mod list and reinstalling them, but nothing.

Oddly enough, it also always resets the "pregnancy duration" setting back to 100% (making a pregnancy take 280 days) as well. The rest of the Sexout Pregnancy MCM menus are fine, it's just that one menu that's kaput.

For reference I'm using Mod Organizer 2

Edited by SqueakyDolphin
7 hours ago, SqueakyDolphin said:

Necroing this because I have the same problem. Not only does Sexout Pregnancy's "Creature Pregnancy" MCM option reset to 0 (disabled) every time I reload a save, but it also resets every time I try to have sex with The Duke (a deathclaw added to the Mojave Outpost by one of the Sexout/Fertile Breeder mods). Essentially, this makes my character unable to get impregnated by any non-humans. I tried removing the Sexout Pregnancy mods from my mod list and reinstalling them, but nothing.

Oddly enough, it also always resets the "pregnancy duration" setting back to 100% (making a pregnancy take 280 days) as well. The rest of the Sexout Pregnancy MCM menus are fine, it's just that one menu that's kaput.

questions from me, but is the override folder filled with files?

and do you have error messages about a damaged 'cosave' file, when you load your save?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
On 3/5/2022 at 6:50 PM, SqueakyDolphin said:

Did you ever find a solution to this? Ive been looking everywhere and I can't seem to find any answers.

On 3/19/2022 at 4:50 PM, dborg2 said:

Did you install the FNV install in Program files?

If so, Can you move it outside of Program Files and see if that works

I remember windows 7+ introduces read-only program files, which make saving MCM settings an issue

I tried this as well as wiping my override folder, but nothing seems to have any noticeable effects. I'm using vortex and LOOT if that helps.