FemaleEvenToned
FemaleNord
FemaleOrc
FemaleShrill
FemaleSultry
FemaleYoungEager

To get started, Get his book in The Temple of Mara

book.jpg.c4d69c0e206065420f33a5ac5d1ee68d.jpg

Once you have read the book it adds Dialogue to all 5 of the women mentioned above

This mod doesnt NOT touch the vanilla quest

Once you have spoken to the woman you want to marry, A small script will add that female to the "potentialmarriagefaction"

If you have your amulet of Mara you continue from there, just like vanilla game you cant be married

(The only vanilla file altered is a form list, adding these 5 female voices to it.)

Place low in load order - Should not be married till thier quest are done, thats on you.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    07/14/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
    Skyrim, All DLCs
  • Special Edition Compatible
    Yes

Just now, xyzxyz said:

Mirabelle dies so no point in marrying her ^^

Was requested, someone wanted the 100 gold I guess, going to add a quest that you can bring her back to life with a daedric sacrifice in the future

4 minutes ago, T-lam said:

Why not ?

Like rl, you ready for the next marriage ?

Plus someone had the idea of bringing her back, is a great Idea, will have to look the name up again to credit them

phillout had the great idea

Edited by Guest

I can spawn her with a spell, not sure it's from amorous adventures or another mod.

Point is to make sure the ref ID remains the same, otherwise spouses enhanced etc. will be messed up.

So the original body, id, should be resurrected.

4 minutes ago, T-lam said:

I can spawn her with a spell, not sure it's from amorous adventures or another mod.

Point is to make sure the ref ID remains the same, otherwise spouses enhanced etc. will be messed up.

Yes definately, coiuld make a quest then just write a resurrect script on the body, which I think all that was done is she was disabled but I havent looked yet

Did you ever port to the room, where all cleaned up bodies are stored ?

I did once, when I missed the starter quest Rifton to resurrect this Argonian female.

Unfortunately, she got killed and prevented so getting the house in Rifton.

This might be a solution, port to this room and resurrect there, bring her back from Oblivion.

Player. Moveto ID, and you are in this room full of dead bodies.

16 minutes ago, T-lam said:

AA summons her ghost to have sex ^^

Nice addition. I'm a bit unclear on some things though, does this allow you to be married to all of listed NPCs at once(polygamy), or does it only add marriage dialogue to them while keeping in the vanilla monogamous marriage system? I would love to wife up both Valerica & Frea at the same time.

2 minutes ago, A~Dark~Place said:

Nice addition. I'm a bit unclear on some things though, does this allow you to be married to all of listed NPCs at once(polygamy), or does it only add marriage dialogue to them while keeping in the vanilla monogamous marriage system? I would love to wife up both Valerica & Frea at the same time.

At the moment it is vanilla, one wife, but am going over the files to make it into a polygamy system, and to basically marry an female NPC in the game

How about something like a radiant quest or a lead to sex for all potentials before you decide who to marry? Even if it was only a simple one line optional choice to help us find that special someone. Some of us want to test if we are compatible in bed before deciding marriage....but sex out of marriage is a sin, so maybe not

Quick question....I already use a mod that allows dialogue for marriage to everyone in the game. Of course, the dialogue just cuts off if the NPC's voice type is not part of the list. I am afraid that the UU_SetFactionScript.pex script will contradict with what I already use. Is the UU_SetFactionScript.pex script triggered by quest or is it triggered by game load? I wondered if this mod would still be functional without that script if I deleted it so that I can continue using the other mod. The description says that nothing was changed in the quest or anything. Just added to formlist, but I wanted to make sure this is doable.

4 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

AA summons her ghost to have sex ^^

I was shocked to see the different NPCs in the vanilla game that had twins in the system to play as their sibling for a moment in the game when the NPC needed a complete AI and or abilities overhaul. For instance,... Mercer Frey when he is getting the eyes of the falmor is not actually Mercer Frey, but a clone.

And most NPCs dead bodies are sent to a holding cell or eventually a hall of the dead or something, But Mirabelle is completely deleted from the game once you leave the cell after her last dialogue. That is why it is impossible to resurrect her original being. She no longer exists. Not even as a dead NPC. But doesn't this mod only change voice type files? So if you did what a lot of Devs do in a lot of games.....make a duplicate, or if you wanted to make a unique follower and give them the unique Mirabelle voice, then with this mod you should be able to marry them. The ghost that AA lets you summon is also a clone.

For those who are new to modding... it is very easy to make a duplicate of another NPC.  It doesn't matter what overhaul mods you use. Just right click on the Mirabelle record and choose duplicate. Then open the duplicate and choose to use the template for Mirabelle.  You don't want to copy everything. It is up to you if you want them to have the same starting inventory and I would figure out a new AI package that keeps them hid  while the other original Mirabelle was still around. Keeping her under the same factions would initiate the same rules as the original...such as kicked out of the college if you attack her, etc... I believe there is a tag which connects her to the script to disappear when you head to the Labyrinthian though. I am more interested in having more voice options for unique followers. Sometimes I give a follower a voice like Karliah for instance, because the type of voice better suits the personality of the NPC, but they are not marriable. Unique voice followers don't even use the vanilla follower system and runs off of a custom lengthy questline that the vanilla system doesn't recognize. So they may have a few lines of dialogue attached to a custom quest but forget about asking how the kids are or being recognized by the game as a spouse. And they always contradict with mods like AFT.

Edited by AndragonFirefly
14 minutes ago, T-lam said:

You can attach the clean up dead body script to her or make essential ?

If a script disables her, then it should be possible to enable her again.

but she is not disabled. Have you ever used the console command for disabling an object? You can also re-enable that object. But if you use the command "markfordelete" there is no re-enabling that item. It is completely removed from the game. Mirabelle is not disabled, she is deleted. And scripts override everything else. It's like the system using console commands behind the scene. And when using console commands, it doesn't matter if an NPC is essential or not, they are disable, deleted, movetoplayer, or complete overhaul of factions, statuses, or inventory. Setting her as essential will not do anything because I am pretty sure that Bethesda has her as essential by default anyway.

Oh, I do have another question too though..... Is this mod Hearthfire compatible? I know it will still work if it isn't, but when the dialogue comes up after the wedding discussing where to live, none of the Hearthfire homes will come up as an option unless this mod was configured to work with the Hearthfire DLC. One of the downsides to using the Spouses Enhanced mod. I do know how to work around it from using the Spouses Enhanced mod but it is still annoying. The same glitch from uncompatibility with Hearthfire also occurs if  you later ask your spouse to move. The only way to get around this is if you have children. You can have the moving conversation with one of your children instead of the spouse and the spouse will follow suit when the children all leave to move to the new house.

On second thought.... that is a bad idea. If you go changing quests for marriage, then this mod will no longer be compatible with mods like Spouses Enhanced. It is Spouses enhanced that needs an upgrade but I don't even know if they are still around. I believe that if Spouses Enhanced was patched to work with Hearthfire then that should make this mod automatically work with Hearthfire as well. IDK, Hearthfire DLC must make some light changes to the marriage dialogue to work. I haven't looked at Hearthfire in TES5edit to see what it does exactly to add the Hearthfire homes to the moving dialogue. Maybe somebody knows? But if it only changes quests then this mod should be ok as is. Spouses Enhanced changes the quests for vanilla Skyrim with no DLC, so it overrides the changes made by Hearthfire. I don't think any formlists are changed, however, RDO does add some spouse stuff and possibly makes formlist changes. I know it does for the follower system because RDO adds a few vanilla voiceytypes as followers with follower dialogue. No sure about the spouses. I suppose I can go scan through some records in TES5edit to see what I can find.