Unauthorized Unions - Marriage Mod

when playing the LE version, I had a strange thing happen.

No marriage or related mod installed, divorced with console and married again several times.

On day, a ghost popped up in temple of Mara.

Talking to him he made a suggestion.

If I spend 10.000 gold or so, I may be married with up to 8 different partners.

It must be in game, easteregg or so, as I haven't modded the game at all and only the base version

without DLC.

I could not reproduce on SE.

3 hours ago, kdoggg1971 said:

You find some funny things in this game by marrying and adopting with mods. 

I married Ignum Black-Briar and then overheard the alchemists in RIften talking about her, the woman worrying because she tests her potions on rabbits and foxes. (A little psycho, but it made me love her more).

I adopted Aventis after finishing the Dark Brotherhood and he threatened the other children to let him have his way or he'd be doing The Black Sacrament that night. (Reloaded to before I adopted him because I don't do favoritism).

Ysolda basically admitted she was a drug dealer after marriage.

Going to have to marry Elisif one time, send her to a house and see what she actually does.

lol you found some crazy bitches in Skyrim

1 hour ago, lans139 said:

hi Caden is this mod compatibility with serana dialogue add-on

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/104587

Edit: okie after test for some reason if u romance serana with dialogue add-on t will remove any marry option from dialogue with serana and all npc if u try use amuled of mara so no its not compatibility  sadly :(

It should be, I didnt do anything with the vanilla quest, and until you speak to the person you want to marry, about marriage it does nothing, once you choose the person then the scrip[t puts them in the potentialmarriagefaction

Edit, just saw your edit, I will try and find a work around for that, thanks for letting me know, It must be because that mod put Serana in the potential marriage faction as well, if that is the case it will work as long as you don't marry Serana, I will look into it more.

Edited by Guest
21 minutes ago, -Caden- said:

lol you found some crazy bitches in Skyrim

So @-Caden-

You need to add dialogue to the game when marrying Igun.

You go up to Maven and say

"Hey Ma!"

Edited by Guest
1 minute ago, bishlapped said:

So @-Caden-

You need to add dialogue to the game when marrying Igun.

You go up to Maven and say

"Hey Ma!"

lol I will do that when I get back into it, was just getting the base in place, then I am finishing SSS, but I do want anyone to know, that if they have a idea for the base of this mod, and want to move it forward before I do, permissions are all open for anyone who wants to mess around with it and re upload.

1 hour ago, lans139 said:

hi Caden is this mod compatibility with serana dialogue add-on

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/104587

Edit: okie after test for some reason if u romance serana with dialogue add-on t will remove any marry option from dialogue with serana and all npc if u try use amuled of mara so no its not compatibility  sadly :(

Took a quick peek, so what it is is the dialogue for Serana that disappears has a condition -  GetinFaction - PotentialMarriageFaction == 0 , so what this means is if she is put into the PotentialMarriageFaction, then the dialogue cant be used. I will work on it this weekend if I get a chance

1 hour ago, -Caden- said:

lol I will do that when I get back into it, was just getting the base in place, then I am finishing SSS, but I do want anyone to know, that if they have a idea for the base of this mod, and want to move it forward before I do, permissions are all open for anyone who wants to mess around with it and re upload.

If you address me like that again, I will make sure your wife has a test su.wav

1 hour ago, -Caden- said:

Took a quick peek, so what it is is the dialogue for Serana that disappears has a condition -  GetinFaction - PotentialMarriageFaction == 0 , so what this means is if she is put into the PotentialMarriageFaction, then the dialogue cant be used. I will work on it this weekend if I get a chance

thank you Caden really appreciation that and thank for u time bro ❤️

10 hours ago, boita said:

@-Caden- I saw you guys talking about Mirabelle, I remember seeing some mod on Nexus that makes her come back https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/101009?tab=description Although it does more than I've remember reading, I prefer her Bijin appearance. But it seems you have something more interesting planned for her comeback :P, dunno if you could expand from that mod or make it compatible

could possible expand, if you see the link go ahead post it in here

Edit: I realized after I replied that you already posted it in your post..lol

11 hours ago, lans139 said:

thank you Caden really appreciation that and thank for u time bro ❤️

your welcome and not a problem at all

Edited by Guest
13 hours ago, kdoggg1971 said:

I married Ignum Black-Briar and then overheard the alchemists in RIften talking about her, the woman worrying because she tests her potions on rabbits and foxes. (A little psycho, but it made me love her more).

Bruh, that's just the potion talking.

On 7/15/2021 at 2:51 AM, -Caden- said:

Yeah, I havent seen one for a while, I think the best way to do it would be to make a mirror quest of the vanilla quest that what it doesnt make this incompatible with other mods

There is a multiple spouse mod "To Have and to Hold" on nexus, but it doesn't really work: every time you remarry, your former spouse moves back into old home and it reverts to friend( from lover) state.

Maybe do something with a Nordic/Viking "twist"?( vanilla Skyrim is kind of tame, too civilized)

I think a good alternative would be adding another npc, old priestess of Kynareth, somewhere in the world ( Eldergleam sanctuary would be a good fit), that performs old Nord weddings. So instead of amulet of Mara, you present spouse with old Nordic horn, gift priestess with animal sacrifice, and the whole wedding is more of a short, drunken revelry ( in nude, of course), with marriage consumated at the end.

4 hours ago, Scroolose said:

There is a multiple spouse mod "To Have and to Hold" on nexus, but it doesn't really work: every time you remarry, your former spouse moves back into old home and it reverts to friend( from lover) state.

Maybe do something with a Nordic/Viking "twist"?( vanilla Skyrim is kind of tame, too civilized)

I think a good alternative would be adding another npc, old priestess of Kynareth, somewhere in the world ( Eldergleam sanctuary would be a good fit), that performs old Nord weddings. So instead of amulet of Mara, you present spouse with old Nordic horn, gift priestess with animal sacrifice, and the whole wedding is more of a short, drunken revelry ( in nude, of course), with marriage consumated at the end.

Great Ideas!

On 7/14/2021 at 10:07 PM, -Caden- said:

At the moment it is vanilla, one wife, but am going over the files to make it into a polygamy system, and to basically marry an female NPC in the game

I wanted to make a request. Could you make it in such a way that we no longer require the other already present mods like multiple marriage etc with adjustable limit on number of spouses? They are very buggy and sometimes just dont work at all, and I would be really grateful to you.

3 hours ago, Aakarmachhli said:

I wanted to make a request. Could you make it in such a way that we no longer require the other already present mods like multiple marriage etc with adjustable limit on number of spouses? They are very buggy and sometimes just dont work at all, and I would be really grateful to you.

Yes I am going to work on making it a all in one

14 minutes ago, raven_7 said:

Sorry for my bad English.
Can you also add steward's voice? Some NPCs, like Mjoll the Lioness, can become steward but have no voice. Stupid bethesda.

Can do yes, will try and get them in by this weekend

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/15/2021 at 8:31 AM, Durante said:

sorry for my bad english.  i am a NMM user, i install this mod and start a new game.. i see many fuz files under Data\Sound\Skyrim.esm\ . but it still have no voice..  just like someone say on youtube 

Edited by sowhat055
1 hour ago, sowhat055 said:

sorry for my bad english.  i am a NMM user, i install this mod and start a new game.. i see many fuz files under Data\Sound\Skyrim.esm\ . but it still have no voice..  just like someone say on youtube 

Did you try putting it low in your load order? do you have any mods that later the marriage quest?