Audio addon (sounds/voices/music).

• _K17_ changed the title to Audio addon (sounds/voices/music).
23 minutes ago, ealias said:

How to create soundfx (present in sequencer) and add to tk 17 ?

Create a .ogg file and put ... ?

As far as i know our member Oystermug has been trying to add new SFX sounds but he ran into difficulties.

In any case: it's not that easy as just dropping a file in a folder.

23 hours ago, ealias said:

How to create soundfx (present in sequencer) and add to tk 17 ?

Create a .ogg file and put ... ?

It is not a simple drag and drop task. But I have figured out how to accomplish it. Stay tuned.

23 hours ago, Marburg said:

As far as i know our member Oystermug has been trying to add new SFX sounds but he ran into difficulties.

In any case: it's not that easy as just dropping a file in a folder.

I have messaged OysterMug and he is quite busy with his marvelous work on his other outstanding apps, and says that he has no plans to create a GUI to accomplish this.

But I have succeeded in adding NEW SoundFX to the sequencer without losing any of the default SoundFX.

The longest duration sound clip that I have been able to add is a 7 minute audio. So there does not seem to be a limitation on duration.

I'm not sure if there is an upper limit as to how many new oggs can be added, but I stopped adding at 25 with no identifiable  problems.

Now I will begin my work on creating a GUI to automate the task.

With this planned GUI, all a user has to do is create a cutom ogg, select it in the GUI, give it a display name, and the GUI will do the rest.

I plan to give the option of hiding all default SoundFX and only showing your custom FX, or keeping the default FX and adding your custom FX to the list.

I hope to have it finished within the next two weeks, but the deciding factor will be my available time to dedicate to it.

Real life job is taking 14 hrs a day and I do not have much time to code for the next week.

So, don't change that channel, stay tuned. Lol.

Edited by ITIB

Use a VM aka virtual machine for your distro and install a windows version into the VM.This way all will work fine.How to use/install a VM?

Search for it with your favorite search engine.Good Luck! :)

BTW. Please dont use animated gifs as texture for your avatar.This is against the LL rules.Thank you.

Edited by Daspex

The difficulty here with the "Voiceset Installer" is that it needs to know how many voicsets you have installed so it know which Voice ID to use next.

I've been considering the idea of an "Advanced Mode" that lets users manually set the Voice ID (thus making OVC voices compatible with Raistin's MST format.

This would also allow another user to create the voice for you with the correct ID.

In the meantime, as Daspex suggests, since you probably don't already have any new voices installed, you can install a stock copy of VX under Windows on a VM (I *highly* recommend VM Ware's free "VM Player") and create your first new voice addon. Just remember to keep a copy of every new voice on your VM copy so the numbers match up.)

Edited by OysterMug
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just to let everyone know:

I haven't forgotten and I'm presently hard at work on a MAJOR update to my "Voiceset Installer" to make it compatible with MST ("Muse Skill Tree") voices.

Addendum: The update is complete, but not uploaded due to a lack of public interest. If anyone needs it, let me know and I'll upload it.

Edited by OysterMug
  • 1 month later...
18 hours ago, MaykeulBigHands said:

Nice to read there is a specific file for the Prototype 69X.

Where can i find the file to add this character in my game ?

If you are referring to my "Sexbot 69X" voiceset, it is only a voice. I never shared my model.

To install the voiceset, you need my "Voiceset Installer" software (at the link below.)

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

I tried adding a drill sound effect to the drill toy but I think I'm missing something.  This is for v7.5 btw.

I tried to just an audio .txx with the pertinent files and then ammend the script to include the lines of code that a toy that already has audio had in it but I'm missing something because the audio won't play.

22 hours ago, futasd said:

I tried adding a drill sound effect to the drill toy but I think I'm missing something.  This is for v7.5 btw.

I tried to just an audio .txx with the pertinent files and then ammend the script to include the lines of code that a toy that already has audio had in it but I'm missing something because the audio won't play.

If you can locate any of the stock vibrator toys, they all trigger the "vibration" sound.

As far as I'm aware, you can only trigger built-in sounds. There's no way to add a custom sound to a toy w/o modifying the entire sound system.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 7/16/2021 at 2:11 PM, OysterMug said:

Voiceset Creator v3.03b

image.png.9930f4108fde95db95a5cf857e1943f5.png

Easy to use utility to create new voicesets for TK17 (to be installed using "Voiceset Installer" below.)

Requires audio clips in OGG format. Full documentation included.

Download from Mega (4MB)

Hey Mug, I'm having a issue installing this, it says that it can't  be installed with a screen res of less then 1152x864, im not sure why this is even a thing, I would like to start making some voicesets but with this Screen Res limit its hard to do without your Voiceset Creator, I am using your 4.0.6 VX voiceset installer verson. I know that you have had to take down your latest verson of Voiceset Creator (On Klub Exile) due to problems, I'mjust wondering if there is any workaround to get the 3.0.3v working on my screen size. I have aways used your mods as they are very well made. (Just try and keep away from dodggy torrents lol) Any help would be great.

MG (Alexis)

Edited by AlexisH79

What is your screen resolution? I might be able to update the program to fit a smaller screen.

There was nothing wrong with "the latest version" of the program. KE threw a hissy-fit after "Smoke" started attacking me with unwarranted rude comments, And since the Admin is close friends with "Smoke", he took his side and kicked me off KE (after I left) and deleted my uploads (their loss.) ?

1 hour ago, OysterMug said:

What is your screen resolution? I might be able to update the program to fit a smaller screen.

There was nothing wrong with "the latest version" of the program. KE threw a hissy-fit after "Smoke" started attacking me with unwarranted rude comments, And since the Admin is close friends with "Smoke", he took his side and kicked me off KE (after I left) and deleted my uploads (their loss.) ?

That sucks badly, and yeah their loss, But thanks for getting back to me quickly, My max res is 1366x768 i'm working off a laptop. I hope to upgrade to a better rig in a few months. So its not much a biggie but I would like to maybe use the laptop as a base system for making VS's while the main rig is running the main program. if ya get what I mean.

On 8/28/2022 at 7:51 PM, AlexisH79 said:

Hey Mug, I'm having a issue installing this, it says that it can't  be installed with a screen res of less then 1152x864, im not sure why this is even a thing,

Can you tell me where you were told there's a minimum resolution of 1152x864? Was that during installation, when you try to run the program, or in the documentation?

Thanks.