[D_ManXX2] Animations SexoutNG Showcase

D_ManXX2

I think the main reason they haven't been made is simply because they're difficult. Also once they are made, it is not possible for me (read: the engine) to ensure that the two (or more) sides play exactly in sync. This may or may not disturb the overall feel of the animation depending on how long the transition is.

As for staging, sexout does "support" them, we just have no animations that are staged right now, so I haven't put any time into handling them. If we had some, I could pretty easily drum up that code; however, the sync issues will be even worse here.

In the .kf files you do have intro and outro bumpers you can use as well; any frames between BeginLoop and EndLoop (or is it LoopBegin and LoopEnd?) are looped, frames outside that range only play once, either at the start or at the end. You could use these e.g. to push an actor down to their knees, turn them around, slap them.. whatever.

Now would be a good time to dump the female solo masturbation animation #102 (think I got the number right)

that needs a non-existent prop, or just replace it with something else. It's the animation that looks like the actor

should be holding a piece of pipe or a dildo. I've purchased every single dildo from the Sexout Shop, so the resource

must be somewhere else.

I was also noticing animation #1012 - super mutant was missing the animation for the super mutant actor. I don't

recall any corrupt animations for super mutants on an earlier playthrough; so it could be something wrong on my end too.

I think the problem is more that a mod needs the Actor to equip the dildo before starting the masturbation.

Sexout has no idea which dildo in the actors inventory is the one they want to use assuming there is one. Sexout just unequips stuff and plays the animation, I don't think it equips anything ever.

Hal is right. If it's that kind of 'thing' then sexout doesn't/won't do it. It does do props (like the pipe etc. anims that do work, 2p, not 1p) but they're different. They don't need to be in the inventory to be used, and they aren't placed in the inventory after -- they're just temporary world objects, like the dog penis or any of the zaz things.

I have never seen them, ever... but I would like to. Are they the same animations that were used

in the FO3 sex mod, was it Animated Prostitution? The solo female object animation looks pretty

primitive; the only part of her that moves is one arm, and the hand is not even in a grasping pose.

I think we need a new female solo object animation; with a baseball bat ;)

I just hadn't seen them for a while because I hadn't played rape enough I guess, or the may not be called under random rapes anymore as they are a bit unexpected.

• 1 month later...

Just checking back in, do have time to work on integrating these again now. I have some files downloaded.

One is a full set from a few pages back in here. It has 52 files inside, all in the 600 series. The other is the "re-placers 1.5" which has 3 zips inside. Two of those are 0 bytes. The other one only has 3 versions of 601 inside.

I'll get to work on adding the new ones from the first file, but that's the only one that looks 'right' to me. The 1.5/1.4 file doesn't seem to be complete, and the other files I downloaded that I thought were .kf's were actually videos. :/

they where created as replacers. 601 all had the same offsets as the original 601 in sexout witch was 0 i think. But they are all different animations 601 was just so i could release as replacers rather then wait when it will finally be added.

Ashal never fixed his server so those animations never had a backup. if anyone managed to download them before the files where corrupted maybe they could have salvaged. i only lost interest after that happened.

So you don't have them either?

I released a beta today with 25 of the animations included, they were all packaged in one zip. I think that's all of them that are available in this thread or the other one, but I'm not certain.

The one 601 I did download is very out of sync compared to the existing one, so I'm not including it for now.

• 7 months later...

With one part of the bones speed up and the other slowed down, you can create pretty cool tremble effects, witch will make the animation in general come to life:

With the above in mind by every-time speeding 1 part up and slow another part down that same animation can look totally different each time you try this technique. So in all the leg of the female will then look like it is trembling and male knee will look like it bounces off the female leg part. Each time you try this speed up part.

New Missionary:

Those look pretty amazing ... finally the poor people of the postapocalypse won't have to have fun on the plain, cold floor anymore. Their poor, poor knees... :lol:

As a technical failure: how would these anims work if added through a mod? would they "spawn" a piece of furniture, or only work close to an appropiate furniture, or only work as part of a "scripted" sex-scene, not randomly picked? Just curious...

Oh and Chencellor: I bet you didn't mean Amra above, did you? :)

What other objects can you make anims around?

Possibly everything: Table, chair, bar, door etc.. anything static that is in the game. and according to Prideslayer a wall should be possible too as long as the idle can placed around it. Then all it require the correct offset for the furniture and animation placements.

here was a sample for chair: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/18277-lovers-animations-workshop-new-thread/page-45?do=findComment&comment=956783

As a technical failure: how would these anims work if added through a mod?

Good question right now it just uses the same principle like zaz animation with props and when animation are placed a static object is added to animation to play at the same time

But Prideslayer is now getting a better way to make it look more blend in with world:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/8655-sexoutng-beta-2889b6-release-thread/page-58?do=findComment&comment=962698

So the objects are already in game so when the sex-acts it will just use those static objects in game world instead of magically spawn one up.

Here are 2 animation:

SC Blender:

post-160974-0-34153200-1414059175_thumb.jpgpost-160974-0-39236500-1414059176_thumb.jpgpost-160974-0-25567600-1414059177_thumb.jpgpost-160974-0-11575900-1414059178_thumb.jpgpost-160974-0-01835900-1414059179_thumb.jpgpost-160974-0-81016700-1414059179_thumb.jpg

Clip: Blender:

D_ManXX2_NewCowGirlWithPushHandsBlender Clip.7z

SC In Game:

post-160974-0-84141300-1414059180_thumb.jpg

Animation files:

D_ManXX2_NewAnimationFiles(Plus test ESP).7z

I have included a test esp so you can see the table animation in game. till Prideslayer fixes this for sexout.

Before overriding any animation as always make a back up first. Also it is advisable to use Astyma mod where you can manually adjust the animation to fit your game better. This is a replacer for animation 601 and 605.

Using zaz stuff for animating looks pretty straight forward:

The most basic enhancement to the Zaz animations would be to open the

mouth on the oral sex  ones. Glad to see you're giving them some attention.

The restrained whipping animation would  be a good candidate for adding

a third NPC in front fucking or fingering the girl while she's being whipped.

The restrained whipping animation

You are talking about the animated pillory from zaz with automated Whipping ?? If so then that could be a problem so far i am able to make new animation for allot of stuff but if someone creates an animated prop and export from blender there is no way import that mesh again.

I can still try and import the nif but the animation for the whipping will need to be redone from scratch, or zaz needs to release the original blend file so animators can continue from it.. other then that yes it will be cool to have better automated whipping.

Will see what i can do with that part.

After viewing those terrible vanilla animations i think i will be redoing allot of them:

Here is simple turn around:

post-160974-0-48464900-1414513972_thumb.jpg

Clip:

D_ManXX2_NewFalloutTurnRight.7z

What i will be revamping are:

Turn around left/right, Walk forward/back/left right, Jumping/higher jump, and running forward/backwards left/right and last but not least is the getup animation from the back and forward.

The only thing i will not be doing are those weapons once there are already a few of those around.

Archived