The animations not working

ive done everything from uninstalling and reinstalling sims 3 to making so many backup files and removing old ones while replacing new ones in and removing some mods and cc content and most of the animations do not play or play on my command, the struture of the mod itself is working and its there its just that when i make my sims have sex whether im using kinkyworld or passion they get naked and just stand right into each other like they are melding together, but just standing there and sometimes an animation plays but when i click change position it doesnt do anything on my command.  ive disabled rejection as well 

• 1 month later...
On 7/13/2021 at 6:01 PM, Sabah said:

ive done everything from uninstalling and reinstalling sims 3 to making so many backup files and removing old ones while replacing new ones in and removing some mods and cc content and most of the animations do not play or play on my command, the struture of the mod itself is working and its there its just that when i make my sims have sex whether im using kinkyworld or passion they get naked and just stand right into each other like they are melding together, but just standing there and sometimes an animation plays but when i click change position it doesnt do anything on my command.  ive disabled rejection as well 

You can only use EITHER Kinky World or Passion. They conflict with each other, that's why Patriguz asked. I've got the same problem you described with the Animated Woohoo but the Kinky World SHOULD work fine alone.

• 8 months later...
4 hours ago, Tan07 said:

When I'm in the game it says 'no animations found'

What is 'it' that you post about?

Pose/animation player? One of the several 'sex' mods found here or elsewhere?

What animations?

Take a breath and explain in some detail what where who when - anything that could possibly get you help.

The above is too vague.

On 4/23/2022 at 4:19 PM, landess said:

What is 'it' that you post about?

Pose/animation player? One of the several 'sex' mods found here or elsewhere?

What animations?

Take a breath and explain in some detail what where who when - anything that could possibly get you help.

The above is too vague.

Oh wow finally someone answered me!!! Sorry in advance for my english, I'm french canadian so I'll try my best for you to understand me. I have ONIKI'S, KW_AMRA72, KW_K69, Masteranimations etc etc. I'll post a picture to show all of my animations if you'll need more, and maybe I've made a mistakes with my files. Anyway, when I'm in the game and I try to download the animations packages, for example it says 'KW_AMRA72 not found.' I tried everything, I tried to search on every topic and I still can't find any answers. I'm starting to lose faith lol. :(

18 hours ago, Tan07 said:

Oh wow finally someone answered me!!!

Don't take this the wrong way but you've not explained a thing and since using google translate hasn't happened I'm left with trying to decipher how one 'tries to download animation packages while in game'.  That makes no sense.

Oniki (whom is also French Canadian) made the last version as simple as possible. Earlier versions work the same, mostly till one gets far enough back in builds to have to register all animations.

>The Kinky World mod - build 409 only needs to be placed in a PROPER WORKING MODS FOLDER.

>>Start the game and wait for a notification that recognizes Kinky World.

>>>Click on a Sim and choose the NEW menu option 'Kinkyworld'.  ACTIVATE IT!

>>>>You are DONE!

If you want more animations which can be found here on LoverLab as well - FOLLOW the instructions on the animators page.

To everyone: It's not rocket science. Just take the time to read and stop being in a hurry. If something doesn't work - check what you did.   99% of everything that gets posted here lately is someone got in a hurry and didn't comprehend what was written.

Anyone can mouse over a member's avatar and get a quick idea of that member's 'effort' based on number of posts and join date.

18 hours ago, Tan07 said:

Oh wow finally someone answered me!!! Sorry in advance for my english, I'm french canadian so I'll try my best for you to understand me. I have ONIKI'S, KW_AMRA72, KW_K69, Masteranimations etc etc. I'll post a picture to show all of my animations if you'll need more, and maybe I've made a mistakes with my files. Anyway, when I'm in the game and I try to download the animations packages, for example it says 'KW_AMRA72 not found.' I tried everything, I tried to search on every topic and I still can't find any answers. I'm starting to lose faith lol. :(

Hi, so you are saying something that makes no sense,  you are saying you try to download the animations from inside the game, there is no such thing maybe is a language issue.

1  Do you see the Kinky World menu in game?

2 If yes did you register the animations in KW? each animation author has instructions on how to do it, it is not enough to put the .package files in the Mods folder,   so are you registering the animations  for each mod with the exact text the author of the animations instructed?

3  If the error is when you try to register, then are you sure you unpacked the .zip or .rar files ? in the Mods folder you must have files that end with .package , in Windows most of the time the system will hide this file extension. 

4 Start from scratch , remove all your mods and start with minimum necesarry, if you put same mod 2 times it can cause problems and crashes , like you maybe put same slider package 2 times, I did this mistake too. 

5 KW and Nraas will also create log files in the sims3 folder in Documents(where the mods folder is) you can try also looking in there  for clues

So answer this questions and also please try with just minimum mods,  try KW alone, see how it works then try adding mroe animations , after that try adding sliders and body replaces , I am not an expert so I might have got soemthing wrong here, so anyone if you spot a problem with my advice feel free to crrect me. 

https://www.howtogeek.com/205086/beginner-how-to-make-windows-show-file-extensions/

12 minutes ago, simion512 said:

I am not an expert

You been here for almost 5 years and have never asked for anything that I know of. That makes you more of an expert than most.  :) 

As for information: The more eyes on a problem the better since it can be easy to overlook some things. The link you added to the bottom reminds me of this. I was playing with computers using DOS before windows and forget things like - new Windows versions are quite different from early ones. I always turn on extensions when setting up a new system/OS without thinking about it.

It also reminds me why we 'need' gaming consoles. Sad but true.

I get tired of: "I did what you said but it still doesn't work!"

baby-feeding-problems-04-722x406.jpg?wid

On 4/27/2022 at 12:09 PM, simion512 said:

Hi, so you are saying something that makes no sense,  you are saying you try to download the animations from inside the game, there is no such thing maybe is a language issue.

1  Do you see the Kinky World menu in game?

2 If yes did you register the animations in KW? each animation author has instructions on how to do it, it is not enough to put the .package files in the Mods folder,   so are you registering the animations  for each mod with the exact text the author of the animations instructed?

3  If the error is when you try to register, then are you sure you unpacked the .zip or .rar files ? in the Mods folder you must have files that end with .package , in Windows most of the time the system will hide this file extension. 

4 Start from scratch , remove all your mods and start with minimum necesarry, if you put same mod 2 times it can cause problems and crashes , like you maybe put same slider package 2 times, I did this mistake too. 

5 KW and Nraas will also create log files in the sims3 folder in Documents(where the mods folder is) you can try also looking in there  for clues

So answer this questions and also please try with just minimum mods,  try KW alone, see how it works then try adding mroe animations , after that try adding sliders and body replaces , I am not an expert so I might have got soemthing wrong here, so anyone if you spot a problem with my advice feel free to crrect me. 

https://www.howtogeek.com/205086/beginner-how-to-make-windows-show-file-extensions/

Nan it's all good I think I got it!!! But now, my last question is how do we level up exhibition skills??? My sims doesn't wanna woohoo nowhere because 'somebody can see them'

4 hours ago, mce_1894 said:

Hi, 

i have installed the kinky mod and animations. 
The animations that have nothing to do with sex go but as soon as I want to go to bed comes top right a yellow exclamation mark and the action is not executed.

can someone help me? 

You are not providing enough information for us to help you, 
You either have to use google and figure out how to install mods or provide us a lot, lot more information. Like what error message appears in game, make a screenshot,  make screenshot or find a way to list all the files you have in your Mods folder, there are Log files in your The Sims3 folder in Documents, read those logs file but maybe first delete all the logs, all the cache, then start the game trigger the errror, close the game then read the logs file.

Try to remove all your mods and only install KW, I think there are some animations included already so for the begining don't install anything else,no sliders no skins.
Also delete cache files(google how to delete sims3 cache files), always test with a new game not from a save.
Also google for similar issue and you will find instructions on how to troubleshoot thing, you really need to understand that we  can guess your issues , the KW mod works so you should have Zero issues so you really did something wrong, probably failed to follow instructions correctly and put the wrong files in wrong places or installed incompatbile stuff, 

On 4/27/2022 at 1:52 PM, TheLadysGhost said:

Wow! That brings back memories. I remember walking across a field after school to a nearby convenience store and playing Asteroids or Phoenix until I ran out of quarters, and then walking back to the school to wait for my mom to pick me up. I was never any good at Asteroids, but was okay at Phoenix.

14 minutes ago, FreakyRufus said:

Wow! That brings back memories. I remember walking across a field after school to a nearby convenience store and playing Asteroids or Phoenix until I ran out of quarters, and then walking back to the school to wait for my mom to pick me up. I was never any good at Asteroids, but was okay at Phoenix.

My husband's Atari is in our storage! He's not sure if his old pong game is still at his mom's house or no. )))