Problem with starting masturbation by holding N. I have my futanari character set to male on SexLab, thought that would change that. The character still uses female masturbation animations despite the setting. Assistance?

20 minutes ago, -Caden- said:

Have never used this, is it in sexlab? does it require you to be aroused to a certain point?

I believe it is related to SexLab Aroused Redux SE.

Edited by Nexus72
46 minutes ago, Nexus72 said:

I believe it is related to SexLab Aroused Redux SE.

Double check to make sure your arousal is high enough to masturbate, I think it doesnt work unless your arousal is to a certain point.

50 minutes ago, -Caden- said:

Double check to make sure your arousal is high enough to masturbate, I think it doesnt work unless your arousal is to a certain point.

It isn't an issue with starting masturbation. I worded that weird. What I meant is that when I hold N, my character uses female masturbation animation, not male masturbation animations. I have the character set to male on Sexlab.

• Nexus72 changed the title to Problem with starting masturbation by holding N. I have my futanari character set to male on SexLab, thought that would change that. The character still uses female masturbation animations despite the setting. Assistance?
5 minutes ago, Nexus72 said:

It isn't an issue with starting masturbation. I worded that weird. What I meant is that when I hold N, my character uses female masturbation animation, not male masturbation animations. I have the character set to male on Sexlab.

Hmm, not sure, try a mod called Sexlab Eager NPCs, it has that feature and I think it does it better, but I have never used that feature. Or you can use SLATE, it allows you to change tags and you could just remove female masturbation and put the right tags on to the male animations