I am trying to install the SOS - Addon - Futanari CBBE SSE 1.1b with the CBBE Feminine Argonian and Khajiit Futanari patches, but when I try to install either beast add-on I get the "The content of <data> does not look valid" warning. How do I solve this?

• Nexus72 changed the title to I am trying to install the SOS - Addon - Futanari CBBE SSE 1.1b with the CBBE Feminine Argonian and Khajiit Futanari patches, but when I try to install either beast add-on I get the "The content of <data> does not look valid" warning. How do I solve this?

.dds files are textures, meaning they packed the files that need to be replaced but not in the right folder path, and MO doesn't know where they're supposed to go.

Looking at the original mod it looks like Data/Textures/ERF_Futanari/Argonian or Data/Textures/ERF_Futanari/Khajiit.

You can manually move the files into those folders and overwrite them, or pack them up in your own zip that contains that nested set of folders with the files inside so that MO can manage them.

5 minutes ago, Visio Diaboli said:

.dds files are textures, meaning they packed the files that need to be replaced but not in the right folder path, and MO doesn't know where they're supposed to go.

Looking at the original mod it looks like Data/Textures/ERF_Futanari/Argonian or Data/Textures/ERF_Futanari/Khajiit.

You can manually move the files into those folders and overwrite them, or pack them up in your own zip that contains that nested set of folders with the files inside so that MO can manage them.

So, the textures from the patches will work even if the patches themselves aren't activated in M02? I extract the files into the ERF_Futanari folders and replace the original blank textures?

Edited by Nexus72
17 minutes ago, Nexus72 said:

So, the textures from the patches will work even if the patches themselves aren't activated in M02? I extract the files into the ERF_Futanari folders and replace the original blank textures?

It should, at least. It looks to me like the patch is just the updated texture files, so as long as they get to that folder it should be the same as installing it through MO

45 minutes ago, Visio Diaboli said:

It should, at least. It looks to me like the patch is just the updated texture files, so as long as they get to that folder it should be the same as installing it through MO

It worked, thank you.