Could anyone assist me in using several Loverslab mods together? I'm thinking I have a good batch of mods that many people here use, so this thread could also be a sort of tutorial other people can utilize.

Essentially, I have several mods installed. Mods relevant to Sexlab and/or Loverslab. Here is the list of them that I have installed on Vortex, not in any particular order:

• SexLab SE
  • SexLab Animation Loader SSE
  • SexLab Aroused Redux SSE
  • SexLab Matchmaker
  • Creature Framework SE
  • Devious Devices SE
  • More Nasty Critters Special Edition (Help with the Hentai Creatures mod mixed in with it, please.)
  • SexLab tools for SE
  • GSPoses 
  • Bad Dog Hoodies SSE + Bad Dog Hoodie CBBE addon + Bad Dog Hoodies Females SE addon.
  • CBBE
  • CBBE 3BBB
  • Bodyslide and Outfit Studio
  • Schlongs of Skyrim SE
  • Animal SOS SE
  • Animated Beast's Cocks
  • HDT Werewolf SSE
  • Horny Creatures of Skyrim SE
  • SOS Futanari CBBE SSE + Futanari Patches for CBBE SE Feminine Argonion and Khajiit textures.
  • CBPC
  • FNIS Behavior, Creature Pack, and FNIS Spells
  • hdtSSEPhysics( Though it is turned off right now because of bad things I heard about it.)
  • XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended.
  • MFGFix
  • Address Library for SKSE Plugins - All in one
  • FileAccess Interface for Skyrim SE
  • Jcontainers SE
  • PapyrusUtil Se (Disabled for now)
  • High Poly Project
  • HDT SMP
  • Racemenu
  • UI Extensions SE

I may have missed a few mods, either because I didn't download them or I overlooked them due to the size of my mod library. Either way, for myself and likely others' mental state and enjoyment, I would like this thread to be a hub of help with this mods. Whether they can all be used together or some may need to be inactive. These are the ones I have active or plan to use soon enough. I might post a few more mods here that interest me. If people can explain how each mod works, that would be grand too.

All together, how do I use most of these mods together, if not all at once? 

Note: If you want, can anyone suggest what tags to use for this topic?

Edited by Nexus72
  • Nexus72 changed the title to Could anyone assist me in using several Loverslab mods together? I'm thinking I have a good batch of mods that many people here use, so this thread could also be a sort of tutorial other people can utilize.

Make sure you load this 2 last and nothing overwrites them

• Jcontainers SE

Other then that your list looks good.

But if you want to play whit DD you need to be careful to read all about it and have all other mods it needs. It is not something for all to play whit.

1 hour ago, Nexus72 said:

More Nasty Critters Special Edition / Horny Creatures of Skyrim / Creature Framework

Bad Dog Hoodies / Schlongs of Skyrim

Animated Beast's Cocks

HDT Werewolf

....you have 5/6 mods installed that edit werewolves, so you may have some problems there if your not careful (eg: like the inconsistent crashing on transform problem caused by the SOS vs CF conflict, see the MNC install guide for details about that).

Animal SOS

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended

i'm not sure if that has the nodes needed for ASOS yet, you may need to make the skeletons in MNC override them.

(Help with the Hentai Creatures mod mixed in with it, please.)

whats the problem your having?

21 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

....you have 5/6 mods installed that edit werewolves, so you may have some problems there if your not careful (eg: like the inconsistent crashing on transform problem caused by the SOS vs CF conflict, see the MNC install guide for details about that).

i'm not sure if that has the nodes needed for ASOS yet, you may need to make the skeletons in MNC override them.

whats the problem your having?

Mainly confusion about how to use it. As a test and for enjoyment, I wanted to spawn some creatures and then try out animations on them. I spawned a female creature and tried to have my player character mate with it. However, I couldn't get it to work. How are you supposed to initiate sex?

1 hour ago, Uncle64 said:

Make sure you load this 2 last and nothing overwrites them

• Jcontainers SE

Other then that your list looks good.

But if you want to play whit DD you need to be careful to read all about it and have all other mods it needs. It is not something for all to play whit.

Do you mean place them last in the whole load order or just in relation to the NSFW mods?

Edited by Nexus72
11 hours ago, Nexus72 said:

Mainly confusion about how to use it. As a test and for enjoyment, I wanted to spawn some creatures and then try out animations on them. I spawned a female creature and tried to have my player character mate with it. However, I couldn't get it to work. How are you supposed to initiate sex?

first test with matchmaker (not massmatchmaker) to see if the animations are even working, then look at the mcm settings for HC and sexlab (allow player on & match creature gender off)

if the animations work but HC's "mate" still does not then uninstall it, load and save you game, then reinstall it. doing that should force it's scripts to reload.

G

18 hours ago, Uncle64 said:

Last in the order. As I did say. NOTHING should overwrite them

M02 is all setup up now. I'm taking my time to mod the game with the files I posted up above alongside others. Do I need to also activate PapyrusUtil SE even if I already have Sexlab installed? I've read that Sexlab Framework has PapyrusUtil bundled with it. By the way, I have both SSE Engine Fixes and SSE Fixes installed as according to GamerPoets video. Anything I should know when I have both installed? They seem to both do most of the same things.

Edited by Nexus72
40 minutes ago, Nexus72 said:

Do I need to also activate PapyrusUtil SE even if I already have Sexlab installed? I've read that Sexlab Framework has PapyrusUtil bundled with it.

Yes. You do not want PapyrusUtil from any source other than PapyrusUtil, because some mods (Sexlab included) ship outdated versions that can cause issues when another mod is expecting a more recent version.