Commissioning A Small Edit To Public Whore

Hey there, apologies for any mistakes in my posting or in making this request, I only really browse downloads or post in this one Darkest Dungeon thread.

I read the community rules to be safe, and I didn't see anything about offering payment for help as being wrongful, so.....

Anyways, I got a modded playthrough I'm making, I want to edit the gender of some NPC's, but I'm far too busy with work and other modding endeavors to learn the intricacies of creation kit to make such a tiny little edit, so I thought I would ask if someone who knows what they're doing could do it for me.

The mod in question is the Public Whore v1.0.3 SE download of Public Whore.

I want to edit all the thanes added by the mod to be female nords. That's all.

Anyone who'd be willing to do this, reach out! I'll pay for your time. 

Thanks.

9 hours ago, pinkfluf said:

Hi

Here's a piccie of a whiterun thane (not checked out others as I've never gotten that far in the game).

Try this...

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShotthane.jpg

Looks good so far!

Think you could just change her hair to something vanilla though? I don't use any fancy character overhauls, so she ends up standing out just a bit with what she has now, lol

If you could get rid of the war paint too, that would be awesome.

Thanks for taking interest in the commission!

Spoiler

20210703013101_1.jpg.df75cc3c34a54c9aca59724c6a8d6991.jpg

Edited by Rosy-Rose

sorry my mistake, realised afterwards that you might not have botox. try this uses vanilla stuff

Thanks but I'm not interested in commission, if you want to spend some cash donate it to loverslab.

Spoiler

thanefausus.jpg

pwfemalethanes se v2.7z

Edited by pinkfluf
dabnabit I have to edit posts to put them in spoilers. If there's an idiots guide on how to do it properly im all ears.
  • 1 month later...

This thread is a godsend as I was just about to ask how to change the appearance / sex of a NPC for this very reason.

On 7/3/2021 at 12:38 AM, pinkfluf said:

Here's a piccie of a whiterun thane (not checked out others as I've never gotten that far in the game).

Does your addon changes the appearance of just the Whiterun Thane, or all of them?

And does your file becomes outdated when the main file of Public Whore gets updated?

Edited by Someone92
2 hours ago, Someone92 said:

Does your addon changes the appearance of just the Whiterun Thane, or all of them?

And does your file becomes outdated when the main file of Public Whore gets updated?

If memory serves me right it was just the male thanes turned into female equivalents. Changes are forwarded (i think) into a separate esp that loads after pw esp. I can't check because I dont have pw on my pc anymore. If the thane npc's stay the same (factions, stats etc) then you should be ok otherwise it will be outdated.

10 hours ago, Someone92 said:

How did you do that? Did you use the Creation Kit or TES5Edit?

Used both tessedit to forward the record (copy as overide into new esp (esl flagged), then in ck open npc record, change gender to female, change hair etc, save and then export facegen (click on record in actor view and press ctrl + f4).

• 1 month later...

Hey, necro'ing this thread because I'm actually thinking about swapping over from SE to LE due to the imminent breaking of various mods with the release of the AE. Would anyone be interested in porting the awesome work by pinkfluf over to the Public Whore v1.0.3 LE version of Public Whore, or just gender swapping all the thanes themselves for it? Again, willing to pay for the work done!

Additionally, I'm thinking about potentially getting into Sexlab Survival. So if someone wanted to make a femswap of all the NPC's in the LE version of that mod, I'd pay for that too!

• 1 year later...
On 7/2/2021 at 11:03 PM, OrignalUsername123 said:

Hey there, apologies for any mistakes in my posting or in making this request, I only really browse downloads or post in this one Darkest Dungeon thread.

I read the community rules to be safe, and I didn't see anything about offering payment for help as being wrongful, so.....

Anyways, I got a modded playthrough I'm making, I want to edit the gender of some NPC's, but I'm far too busy with work and other modding endeavors to learn the intricacies of creation kit to make such a tiny little edit, so I thought I would ask if someone who knows what they're doing could do it for me.

The mod in question is the Public Whore v1.0.3 SE download of Public Whore.

I want to edit all the thanes added by the mod to be female nords. That's all.

Anyone who'd be willing to do this, reach out! I'll pay for your time. 

Thanks.

Hey, I seem to be a little late to the party, but in case you're interested, my addon does pretty much what you want, except it doesn't change the race, just the gender for all thanes, torturers etc. in PW to female. It does a few other useful things, too. I've made some feminized versions of some other mods, too, which I didn't release. PM me, if you're interested. And then there is my mod which feminizes pretty much every generic NPC in the game to female... works great with Defeat, and other mods, though there is an issue with the briarhearts, which I haven't addressed yet. It's called FemRim, and is also available to download in my profile.