The LactTat

View File

Hello all! This is my first mod that I somehow pieced together out of paper clips and rubber bands!

The LactTat is a mod that adds two variants of Lactacid to the game.

Cursed Lactacid will apply a tattoo to the player and give them a curse that feeds them a milky drug of your choice every hour (changeable in MCM) from MME (Lactacid, Strong Milk, Breast Enlarge Potion) with an optional patch to include potions from Being A Cow (Level Up, Mutagen). You can even turn on Shuffle Mode to give you a random drug every time!

You can control how frequently the player is drugged and how many doses they get at a time. You can also turn the tattoo off in case you need that womb tat space for something of your own, but you have to turn it off before you curse the player.

Purified Lactacid will get rid of the curse and the tattoo with it.

To get either form, they can be crafted in a Cooking Pot.

To make Cursed Lactacid:

Spoiler

1 Daedra Heart

1 Breast Enlarge Potion

2 Lactacid

5 Strong Milk

To make Purified Lactacid:

Spoiler

1 Cursed Lactacid

1 Filled Grand Soul Gem

1 Breast Reduce Potion

3 Wisp Wrappings

If you don't feel like crafting the Cursed Lactacid, you can set a chance in the MCM to be drugged with it upon drinking or eating something.

...That's it! Please enjoy! There are saddeningly few ways to force milky drugs onto the player.

"Please help. My character is cursed but they aren't getting drugged at all!"

Try restarting the quest! Put "stop LactTatQuest" and "start LactTatQuest" into the console and see if that fixes it!

Requirements

For the base version, you just need these.

SexLab Framework

Milk Mod Economy

SlaveTats

LewdMarks

SkyUI

For the Being a Cow patch, you need all of the above plus Being a Cow and its requirements.

I don't know if it works on LE. If you try it on LE, please let me know what happens!

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    06/29/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexLab, Milk Mod Economy, SlaveTats, LewdMarks (Being a Cow for the BAC patch)
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    Yes

Edited by Galactase
wew big changes
18 minutes ago, LinksSword said:

how did you go about doing this? because i always wanted to do something similar like this where it gives you the Being A Cow levelup potion. 

Wasn't that hard once I knew what to google. I made a magic effect that adds the tat and sets a variable when you drink the potion, and a quest runs in the background looking for that variable, then it gives you Lactacid. What I'd love to do is eventually make this customizable in an MCM with all kinds of durations and drugs, but for now, I could make you a custom BAC Level Up version if you told me how often you wanted it to give you one.

3 minutes ago, MaxPython said:

Sounds great! However, I cant seem to find the potion when I search the console. Anyone else have the same issue?

That's strange. Let me do some testing with a blank profile to make sure I packaged the mod correctly and I'll get back to you.

Just now, Galactase said:

Wasn't that hard once I knew what to google. I made a magic effect that adds the tat and sets a variable when you drink the potion, and a quest runs in the background looking for that variable, then it gives you Lactacid. What I'd love to do is eventually make this customizable in an MCM with all kinds of durations and drugs, but for now, I could make you a custom BAC Level Up version if you told me how often you wanted it to give you one.

That's strange. Let me do some testing with a blank profile to make sure I packaged the mod correctly and I'll get back to you.

ok every hour bac level up then?  

5 minutes ago, Galactase said:

it's working for me i see the potion.

13 minutes ago, Galactase said:

New variant of the LactTat has been added that feeds the player the cow level up potion from the Being a Cow mod instead of Lactacid at the request of @LinksSword

nice i think i will take ccas and do that one alternative start that has you go through a maze with the goal escape to the end before your a full cow.

BIG Changes! I know the original thread said that I was debating doing an MCM but it looked hard.

...Well I did it! Learned that shit from scratch and put in an MCM!

You can now:

Select whether to show the tattoo on the player

Change the frequency in hours in which the player is drugged

Change the dosage for every time the player is drugged (Read: Multiple potions at a time)

Change the drug! The mod is in a FOMOD installer now for whether or not you have Being a Cow installed, so if you don't have BAC, your options are:
Lactacid
Breast Enlarge Potion
Milk (Strong)

If you do have BAC, check the BAC Patch in the FOMOD and in addition to the above drugs, you can select:

Cow's Levelup

Cow's Mutagen

Ooooh, I'm so giddy! Please enjoy!

1 hour ago, Galactase said:

BIG Changes! I know the original thread said that I was debating doing an MCM but it looked hard.

...Well I did it! Learned that shit from scratch and put in an MCM!

You can now:

Select whether to show the tattoo on the player

Change the frequency in hours in which the player is drugged

Change the dosage for every time the player is drugged (Read: Multiple potions at a time)

Change the drug! The mod is in a FOMOD installer now for whether or not you have Being a Cow installed, so if you don't have BAC, your options are:
Lactacid
Breast Enlarge Potion
Milk (Strong)

If you do have BAC, check the BAC Patch in the FOMOD and in addition to the above drugs, you can select:

Cow's Levelup

Cow's Mutagen

Ooooh, I'm so giddy! Please enjoy!

this gets better and better! i wonder if anyone knows a short skyrim quest mod that i can use as a challenge to not fully transform into a cow before i beat it?

I'm pretty sure there are several mods out there that drug the player under certain conditions (rape and spiked drink are the ones I know of). That seems like a good way of introducing the potion into gameplay.

Edited by Obryanov
2 hours ago, Obryanov said:

I'm pretty sure there are several mods out there that drug the player under certain conditions (rape and spiked drink are the ones I know of). That seems like a good way of introducing the potion into gameplay.

Random chance of triggering this whenever a potion is drank would be ace...

46 minutes ago, ebbluminous said:

Random chance of triggering this whenever a potion is drank would be ace...

In my opinion, such things are better off being more controllable. Maybe potions bought from specific sources or found in specific locations would have a chance to be affected. It's still random, but to a lesser degree.

Of course, that's better reserved for later.

28 minutes ago, Obryanov said:

In my opinion, such things are better off being more controllable. Maybe potions bought from specific sources or found in specific locations would have a chance to be affected. It's still random, but to a lesser degree.

Of course, that's better reserved for later.

It could be an option for rng from potions or from a specific item. Choice is good! :D

2 hours ago, perrymwt said:

Being able to give this potion to a follower, similar to how MilkMod starts off followers, would be nice.

Trying to figure this out was very painful. Unfortunately, I have to say that's above my skill set.

2 hours ago, qwertykeys123 said:

Will you ever port this to Skyrim LE?

It's not in the cards right now, I'll say that much.

I've just finished adding in an MCM option for a chance to get the potion fed to you when drinking another potion, and I've put the potions into the world... ish. They're obtainable, at least.

The Add LactTat potion has been renamed to Cursed Lactacid and can be crafted in a Cooking Pot with 1 Daedra Heart, 1 Breast Enlarge Potion, 2 Lactacid, and 5 Strong Milk.

The Remove LactTat potion has been renamed to Purified Lactacid and can be crafted in a Cooking Pot with 1 Cursed Lactacid, 1 Breast Reduction Potion, 1 Filled Grand Soul Gem, and 3 Wisp Wrappings.

I'm not releasing anything yet because I want more suggestions! Throw ideas at me and I'll filter through them, see what I can and can't/want and don't want to do, maybe I can put something else into the next release other than this stuff.