13 hours ago, MuchW0W said:

thanks for the update! 

Of course! I recently got the motivation to fix the code once and for all. The solution was stupid and also not my fault.

Suggestions are welcome again! Maybe one of you can come up with the next thing that makes me pore over the wiki for hours while I figure it out.

1 hour ago, keymaster1965 said:

neat mod, I have only one issue, when drinking the cursed stuff it applied 2 tattoos one on top of the other, I used racemenu to fix it but I figured you would want to know

That's really strange. I don't know why it would do that looking at the code. It has no reason to. The SimpleAddTattoo function is only called once.

21 hours ago, Galactase said:

Of course! I recently got the motivation to fix the code once and for all. The solution was stupid and also not my fault.

Suggestions are welcome again! Maybe one of you can come up with the next thing that makes me pore over the wiki for hours while I figure it out.

How about a potion that permanently increases milk production rate. Of course the increase will be random each time it is applied... ;)

4 hours ago, ebbluminous said:

How about a potion that permanently increases milk production rate. Of course the increase will be random each time it is applied... ;)

Oof. Multiplicative stuff like the milk production rate is a can of worms I don't want to open, cause that can get out of hand in a save file quickly. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/29/2021 at 2:22 PM, Galactase said:

That's really strange. I don't know why it would do that looking at the code. It has no reason to. The SimpleAddTattoo function is only called once.

I figured it out, it was on my end and not the mod, I have a lude tattoo mod that placed one at the same time as yours

Hey, is it possible to make an mcm option that goes "add the next thing you eat to the list of items?" (and I suppose another function to remove it.)

I've seen in the devourment refractored mod that you can select an option that causes the next thing you eat to be put on an exclusion list, so I figure that it could work both ways. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks for creating this! Novel concept and well done!

For consideration for future... Rather than hard coding the 3 or 5 possible potions, could you use either formlist within esp or json file? I would like to replace some of the potions. Lactacid (as-is), Skooma, Alcohol, etc... to complement some other mods using, e.g Corruption, etc.

Also, possibly move the dosage quantity to potion level. So each potion may have different amounts.

Edited by ck2modfan
1 hour ago, ck2modfan said:

Thanks for creating this! Novel concept and well done!

For consideration for future... Rather than hard coding the 3 or 5 possible potions, could you use either formlist within esp or json file? I would like to replace some of the potions. Lactacid (as-is), Skooma, Alcohol, etc... to complement some other mods using, e.g Corruption, etc.

I would love to, I really would, but I just can't wrap my head around what I would need to do for that. My brain is very small. If I had some free time I could give it a shot but I don't have the time to be hunting for tutorials over that stuff, and then more time to spend understanding them, unfortunately.

7 hours ago, Galactase said:

I would love to, I really would, but I just can't wrap my head around what I would need to do for that. My brain is very small. If I had some free time I could give it a shot but I don't have the time to be hunting for tutorials over that stuff, and then more time to spend understanding them, unfortunately.

No worries... Appreciate the creation of this mod! And brain is not small to create this!

• 3 weeks later...

Has anyone had an issue with armor not showing bottom half when cursed? I tried not showing tattoo and same thing. I started new game to test. Put on one piece bikini armor. Works fine. Take off. Drink cursed lactacid. Put armor on. Bottom half of armor does not display.

Also found that this applies to DD devices as well where top half shows but bottom does not.

Any help in a solution would be appreciated.

8 hours ago, ck2modfan said:

Has anyone had an issue with armor not showing bottom half when cursed? I tried not showing tattoo and same thing. I started new game to test. Put on one piece bikini armor. Works fine. Take off. Drink cursed lactacid. Put armor on. Bottom half of armor does not display.

Also found that this applies to DD devices as well where top half shows but bottom does not.

Any help in a solution would be appreciated.

Actually, I've been having that problem. I've been betrayed by my own mod? ;-; I have no idea how to fix it.

• 1 month later...

Hey, I wanted to try changing the effect from the lactaid to fertility potion from the fertility mode. I don't really know what I am doing, but I tried using SSEEdit and what I tried was adding fertility mode as a master and changing the lactaid reference in the quest to the fertility potion. And it seemed to stop the lactaid being applied, but no fertility potion effects. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated :)

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Galactase said:

I'ma be real with you, I have no idea. Don't know what that even does.

ESPFE is an ESL-flagged ESP file. It's used primarily to circumvent the 255 ESM+ESP limit. Not sure if it works in LE, but it's definitely a thing in SE. Through use of ESL/ESPFE I have 680 mods and patches in my load order.

Just now, MysticDaedra said:

ESPFE is an ESL-flagged ESP file. It's used primarily to circumvent the 255 ESM+ESP limit. Not sure if it works in LE, but it's definitely a thing in SE. Through use of ESL/ESPFE I have 680 mods and patches in my load order.

Well you're welcome to try it and see if it works for you.

6 hours ago, MysticDaedra said:

One more question: LewdMarks comes with a RaceMenu version, and a SlaveTats only version. I'm assuming that LactTats requires the Slavetats version, since you stated that Slavetats is a required mod, but I wanted to check?

Yes, it requires the SlaveTats version.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Would it be possible to include an update for MME's own futa girlcum/ cum potions? the idea of using those from the side effect of being constantly in a milker to keep your schlong in check sounds like a neat dynamic to add in some "cursed" playthroughs. 

• 2 weeks later...

When shuffle mod is active, it would be very appreciated if we could change the weight of each item to be pulled. For example lactacid 10, breast enlarge 5 would translate to lactacid 66% chance, breast enlarge 33% chance.

• 5 months later...