3 hours ago, Whizzo said:

That doesn't always work as the MEGA pages move after different updates, at least that is what I have experienced.

I've seen a couple updates and the link is always valid.

Buuuuuut!! I've also seen folks from other parts of the world have a completely different experience. So, wont argue that at all! :)

2 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Or maybe there's a different file hosting site that works better than Mega?

We must remember there's a generation of technology illiterate folks, that we're now seeing more & more of. No to be mean, it's not their fault, but, they have no clue why, let alone how, things work.

6 hours ago, izzyknows said:

I've seen a couple updates and the link is always valid.

Buuuuuut!! I've also seen folks from other parts of the world have a completely different experience. So, wont argue that at all! :)

Well I do not doubt you at all. There is the fact that 6.4.7 is on an entirely different page than 6.5.0k and I have seen that as well with earlier iterations of NR, is all I was getting at. :D

Just wanted to say bye to everyone and thanks for all the help with my F4/NR adventures, I will still surf here from time to time but am stepping away for personal reasons, it has been my pleasure interacting with you all. 

EDIT ; strike 5.5.0 k for 6.5.0k  :cool:

Edited by Whizzo
3 hours ago, Whizzo said:

Well I do not doubt you at all. There is the fact that 6.4.7 is on an entirely different page than 5.5.0k and I have seen that as well with earlier iterations of NR, is all I was getting at. :D

Just wanted to say bye to everyone and thanks for all the help with my F4/NR adventures, I will still surf here from time to time but am stepping away for personal reasons, it has been my pleasure interacting with you all. 

I hope everything is going well. I think I read about your eyesight problem. Anyway, we hope to get back to you soon to suggest more kinky ideas.  😈

5 hours ago, Whizzo said:

There is the fact that 6.4.7 is on an entirely different page than 6.5.0k and I have seen that as well with earlier iterations of NR, is all I was getting at.

Ooooh! I see what ya mean! Yes it they are! Bookmark both of em! 😜

And don't stay away to long!

3 hours ago, JB. said:

Anyway, we hope to get back to you soon to suggest more kinky ideas. 

Just a little positivity ;)
I'm sure you realized a long time ago that I'm not just a "guy walking by", as a modmaker(albeit for another game), I realize that realizing that people like your mod is the best motivation. And that's what I want to say to you.
While I was working on helping you, I didn't communicate with the guys from my team(we are a team of modmakers: we play together, but we each make our own mods). When I came back and told my teammates where I disappeared, of course they were interested.
And you know what happened? Your fan base has arrived!!!
Just know that in Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Canada and Latvia there are people who like your "Nuka Ride" and are waiting for its continuation.

Edited by Axary

@Axary Eh, I knew you're skilled, because of how you did the piercings and optimize meshes, but I remembered it was for something related to your work. I didn't know you made mods.  😲

I have a doubt that you told me privately, but I have a fish memory.

It's definitely motivating to hear from people who like it. I decided to learn how to make mods so I wouldn't fall into depression because of the whole COVID thing, and here we are. If there weren't any interest I would probably do it for myself and that's it. 

I'm from Latin America so I'm always surprised to read people from such different cultures who like it. Perversion unites us. 😎

1 hour ago, JB. said:

@Axary Eh, I knew you're skilled, because of how you did the piercings and optimize meshes, but I remembered it was for something related to your work. I didn't know you made mods.  😲

It's definitely motivating to hear from people who like it. I decided to learn how to make mods so I wouldn't fall into depression because of the whole COVID thing, and here we are. If there weren't any interest I would probably do it for myself and that's it. 

I'm from Latin America so I'm always surprised to read people from such different cultures who like it. Perversion unites us. 😎

We are pretty much everywhere. I'm from South Africa myself. You know we love your mods... Next step...World domination👹

9 hours ago, JB. said:

And I'm from Georgia, not the state, the country! We also love your mod here :)

Hi all. I have a crash happening which is preventing progression. I have to report to the boss before i can start the quest line with Mason. I have to pay respects to the Overboss but he want's me to report to Nisha and do some mule quests for her (i already did one as part of the main quest line). When i try to enter her zone, the game CTD's. Im not sure what is causing it as i was able to enter her zone when i was doing the previous quest. I uploaded my crash log in case anyone can spot the problem. If not, is there a way to console my way though it? I tried using set stage but it must function differently to Skyrim as the console keeps reporting that the commands i am entering cant be found. Anyone help me out please? 🤥

crash.txt

Edited by Teddar
Forgot to attach file
20 minutes ago, Teddar said:

Hi all. I have a crash happening which is preventing progression. I have to report to the boss before i can start the quest line with Mason. I have to pay respects to the Overboss but he want's me to report to Nisha and do some mule quests for her (i already did one as part of the main quest line). When i try to enter her zone, the game CTD's. Im not sure what is causing it as i was able to enter her zone when i was doing the previous quest. I uploaded my crash log in case anyone can spot the problem. If not, is there a way to console my way though it? I tried using set stage but it must function differently to Skyrim as the console keeps reporting that the commands i am entering cant be found. Anyone help me out please? 🤥

crash.txt 30.42 kB · 1 download

The cause is a vanilla texture: Materials\Landscape\rockslab02.BGSM, so it may indicate a problem with the graphics card or the infamous DLCUltraHighResolution. Uninstall that. I really don't recommend it, both for this mod and for other situations. 

4 hours ago, JB. said:

The cause is a vanilla texture: Materials\Landscape\rockslab02.BGSM, so it may indicate a problem with the graphics card or the infamous DLCUltraHighResolution. Uninstall that. I really don't recommend it, both for this mod and for other situations. 

Hi. Thanks for responding. It better not be my card as its not old and certainly wasnt cheap. I'll have a look at the DLC resolution thing and see what that does.

Many thanks! 😀

1 hour ago, Teddar said:

I'll have a look at the DLC resolution thing and see what that does.

Basically, Bethesda decided the game was old enough that the lower-resolution textures they'd originally used were a bit blurry and more modern hardware could handle larger textures just fine, so they whipped that out with as little effort as possible and called it a DLC. In reality, there are at least half a dozen full or nearly-full texture replacers on Nexus that look (and also perform) better than that "DLC" ever could. Best to ditch it and download a third-party alternative like Luxor's (unfortunately both Performout and Optimax replacers I used to recommend have since been deleted by their authors, primarily due to hounding by the toxic community on Nexus from what I've heard). There are also others if you hunt around, some with thematic adjustments like mold, moss, rust, decay, etc.

19 hours ago, JB. said:

I'm just a random dude from Siberia 🖐️. BTW met a couple from Brazil few days back in a local gym that I go to. They've been telling how cold rn, I'm saying "Of course it's cold it's winter and you are in a Siberia😂" Plus rn it's not too cold by Siberian standarts. Funny people they are. They have this southern mindset and open-minded character. People from north the other way around. We are frozen and to now us better you need to warm our hearts up. Those brazilians are students actually. Not too many folks from Latin America here. Much more from China, Arabic people (Egypt, Syria) and some Africans

2 hours ago, vaultbait said:

(unfortunately both Performout and Optimax replacers I used to recommend have since been deleted by their authors, primarily due to hounding by the toxic community on Nexus from what I've heard).

I've witnessed myself how some people been sh*tting on author of performout and optimax and on his mods itself. I've released a patch for his Optimax AIO lite edition where were some troubles with dogmeat texture. Mod works really smooth and gives me significant boost, that I can see with my eyes (I trust those two sometimes). Those people been trying to convince that mod is bad, author is bad, everyone who uses this also bad bla bla...

3 hours ago, Waity6taity said:

Optimax AIO

There were a few textures I didn't like, the blurry ones that really bugged me, but the overall performance improvement was great.

But I still use his Color Correction & LOD.. which the latter is bloody awesome! Both are very good.

Yeah, I have always stayed away from the Nexus "Karen" community. Not worth the time dealing with the know it all egos.

Got through it okay when using the cheat option. Only one that wouldn't start was Semper Sexy but worked fine with console commands. I appreciate how loathsome and hateful you made the characters. It made Open Season very enjoyable and collecting all of those skulls was a treat not a chore. 

@JB.
6.5.0k, Mule quest, Pastor, lesbian scene skips. Have the animation as I can play it manually.

Log generated by skip:
Wasn't that some AAF 171 compatibility issue?

Spoiler

[01/25/2024 - 10:36:00PM] error: _NukaRide_Mule (B202BA95): unknown quest objective 26.
stack:
    [_NukaRide_Mule (B202BA95)].Fragments:Quests:QF__NukaRide_Mule_0402BA95.SetObjectiveCompleted() - "<native>" Line ?
    [_NukaRide_Mule (B202BA95)].Fragments:Quests:QF__NukaRide_Mule_0402BA95.Fragment_Stage_0027_Item_00() - "DATA\SCRIPTS\Source\User\fragments\Quests\QF__NukaRide_Mule_0402BA95.psc" Line 349
[01/25/2024 - 10:36:00PM] error: Cannot check for a None keyword
stack:
    [ (00000014)].Actor.HasKeyword() - "<native>" Line ?
    [AAF_MainQuest (07000F99)].aaf:aaf_mainquestscript.makeActorData() - "AAF_MainQuestScript.psc" Line 2010
    [AAF_MainQuest (07000F99)].AAF:AAF_API.StartScene() - "C:\Users\qwerty\AppData\Local\ModOrganizer\Fallout 4\mods\AAF_DEV\Scripts\Source\User\AAF\AAF_API.psc" Line 675
    [_NukaRide_Mule (B202BA95)].Fragments:Quests:QF__NukaRide_Mule_0402BA95.Fragment_Stage_0027_Item_00() - "DATA\SCRIPTS\Source\User\fragments\Quests\QF__NukaRide_Mule_0402BA95.psc" Line 361
[01/25/2024 - 10:36:01PM] error: Cannot check for a None keyword
stack:
    [ (00091C89)].Actor.HasKeyword() - "<native>" Line ?
    [AAF_MainQuest (07000F99)].aaf:aaf_mainquestscript.makeActorData() - "AAF_MainQuestScript.psc" Line 2010
    [AAF_MainQuest (07000F99)].AAF:AAF_API.StartScene() - "C:\Users\qwerty\AppData\Local\ModOrganizer\Fallout 4\mods\AAF_DEV\Scripts\Source\User\AAF\AAF_API.psc" Line 675
    [_NukaRide_Mule (B202BA95)].Fragments:Quests:QF__NukaRide_Mule_0402BA95.Fragment_Stage_0027_Item_00() - "DATA\SCRIPTS\Source\User\fragments\Quests\QF__NukaRide_Mule_0402BA95.psc" Line 361

44 minutes ago, izzyknows said:

@JB.
6.5.0k, Mule quest, Pastor, lesbian scene skips. Have the animation as I can play it manually.

Log generated by skip:
Wasn't that some AAF 171 compatibility issue?

Reveal hidden contents

[01/25/2024 - 10:36:00PM] error: _NukaRide_Mule (B202BA95): unknown quest objective 26.
stack:
    [_NukaRide_Mule (B202BA95)].Fragments:Quests:QF__NukaRide_Mule_0402BA95.SetObjectiveCompleted() - "<native>" Line ?
    [_NukaRide_Mule (B202BA95)].Fragments:Quests:QF__NukaRide_Mule_0402BA95.Fragment_Stage_0027_Item_00() - "DATA\SCRIPTS\Source\User\fragments\Quests\QF__NukaRide_Mule_0402BA95.psc" Line 349
[01/25/2024 - 10:36:00PM] error: Cannot check for a None keyword
stack:
    [ (00000014)].Actor.HasKeyword() - "<native>" Line ?
[01/25/2024 - 10:36:01PM] error: Cannot check for a None keyword
stack:
    [ (00091C89)].Actor.HasKeyword() - "<native>" Line ?

Huh. In "NukaRide _Position Data", find this animation:

NR_bp70_lesbian_cunny_Staged

Add "Seat" inside "Location". You have to add it in both the first line and the second line-

I'll correct it now. 👌

Spoiler

image.png.9dd3673510ed49d8b85086b439ec2569.png

Edited by JB.

loving this 6.5 so far is amazing. the only thing i can see id=s my character high heels sink into ground but for example Sophie and the others dont for some reason. also i had an issue when i went up stairs to get the beers for the gents the overboss appeared and was glitching through the door and could open it. so i tcl through to chat to him. 

Edited by pleasetryme
1 hour ago, pleasetryme said:

loving this 6.5 so far is amazing. the only thing i can see id=s my character high heels sink into ground but for example Sophie and the others dont for some reason. also i had an issue when i went up stairs to get the beers for the gents the overboss appeared and was glitching through the door and could open it. so i tcl through to chat to him. 

Make sure you have https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/39850 installed.

On 1/22/2024 at 12:57 PM, murf36 said:

Just completed 6.5 alt start and just loved it!. Minimal bugs, all stated earlier in thread, although I did not experience all of them. Gotta say that was great! Can't wait to see it completed and linked to the rest of Nuka Ride.

Now on a playthrough of regular Nuka Ride 6.5 and have a bug during the dance choice with Corsican. As soon as I go towards the stage it takes me outside the studio. I am playing with the Nuka Ride World Patch so not sure if it affects the studio interior or not. 

Also, something interesting happened I actually got pregnant by the OB. He was the only marker for "Find the Father" quest. He wouldn't come with me to see Machenzie so I speech checked him, and he bought it. Didn't feel right, as there is no dialog to support this in the mod to make it believable so, I just loaded an earlier save and carried on.  But, that would be an interesting twist towards the end like after the trip to Far Harbor or just before. All the dialog leading up to that point has suggested the OB is starting to value the PC and showing some feelings for her, in his own way. So, a "Surprise! the Overboss's Bitch is pregnant" would be very interesting with all the ideas I remember seeing earlier in the thread about being exclusively for the OB after a certain point. All the gangs talk differently to her now. The OB talks to her slightly different when alone with her. Anyway, just a thought.

On 1/22/2024 at 5:25 PM, izzyknows said:

I just checked, and the markers are where they are supposed to be. Either you have some bad script lag or a corrupt download. Because AAF should never try to exit the cell.

I know exactly what you mean, I have seen AAF do that on Libertalia when on the top and it tried to use a bed/chair one level down. It will try to make the PC go through the captains cabin to get there, which will not load, and you're left in the ether until the scene ends. Basically you get to see what an NPC would see.

JB, IZZY,

The rest of the Playthrough was flawless.

Just reinstalled 6.5 files from MEGA for a new game Playthrough as IZZY suggested.

The animation is functioning as expected. So, the "Dance" for Corsican bug for me is gone.

Once again, thanks for the help and your AMAZING Mods. Can't wait for NR7!