[Refactor] "Tit Kit" v2 in the works. R E J O I C E.

The sliders for Tit Kit. I checked the folders for Mod Organizer, and Tit Kit is there, along with

all it's textures. It is in it's own unique folder C:\Program Files (x86)\Mod Organizer\mods\TitKit

and has titkit psc and pex files in the Scripts folder. The esp shows up in Mod Organizer and is

activated.

I should probably add a flat normal map to the blanker. even without it, it still works well as a base for the choices.

iPKEvz7DvFat6.jpg

And here's an orc, showing off tinting. Minus was being stupid, so here's links instead.

http://minus.com/i/qOjgZ0YYZ2uy

http://minus.com/i/8gypWBZ2QFK8

Anyway, I'm going to have a selection of several types (prob 5-8), in varying sizes, and an eclectic collection that I think will be cool.

The sliders for Tit Kit. I checked the folders for Mod Organizer, and Tit Kit is there, along with

all it's textures. It is in it's own unique folder C:\Program Files (x86)\Mod Organizer\mods\TitKit

and has titkit psc and pex files in the Scripts folder. The esp shows up in Mod Organizer and is

activated.

There are no sliders, you can choose from available textures - see Monsto's post from July. Sorry, I can't recall the name of where to find it, only where it is "hidden" :)

• 2 months later...

Yo...

Stop yer grinnin and drop yer linen.

Thanks to echo711, I've a renewed vigor after peeking at his veiny addon to the Kit of Tits.

Here's some capillary-like veins on the juggs. 

Here's 2 patterns. Bright light and dark color so you can see.

post-37623-0-32682300-1422342123_thumb.jpgpost-37623-0-17840900-1422342128_thumb.jpg

And here they are more "in context". The last one is the 2 examples together.

post-37623-0-44138500-1422342118_thumb.jpgpost-37623-0-95957900-1422342113_thumb.jpgpost-37623-0-66952600-1422342110_thumb.jpg

1. I am going to lighten things up a bit.
    They were always just a little too dark. Skyrim's pallette is . . . weird. Anything below about 20% brightness is just black. Do I need to do this?

2. I am taking requests.
    If you have a particular style of areola that you like, post a spoiler here of as many examples as you can and I'll work on it.

3. UNP Version is not out of the question, but someone else will have to do it.
    ThisTownIsKillingMe build a UNP based psd. I've not looked at it. He's ok with making it available to someone that wants to take a shot at it.

I won't do it. I don't use and have never used a UNP or any variant, therefore I have no desire. I will however help whoever does. 

Thanks for further enhancing your modification. One slight question: will one be able to use this "veiny overlay" without affecting the areola-region created by other texture packs? Call me a heretic for even mentioning this idea in here; nevertheless I think that the areola market is quite overrun, while there are not many textures with visible veins in the breast region (I can only think of one so far).

Thanks for further enhancing your modification. One slight question: will one be able to use this "veiny overlay" without affecting the areola-region created by other texture packs? Call me a heretic for even mentioning this idea in here; nevertheless I think that the areola market is quite overrun, while there are not many textures with visible veins in the breast region (I can only think of one so far).

it's an overlay. if your others are textures (are they textures or overlays?) then this will be over the top of it.

also, what others mods are in the "areola market"?

Q) Would a SlaveTats version be out of the question?

please be specific (with links). I don't know what that is or what would be needed in a 'version'.

Sure.  In short it's an overlay manager that is independent of the character creation process.  There have been a few Racemenu overlay packs that have been converted to work within SlaveTats (for example: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1268-the-coenaculi-for-slavetats/). It gets more interesting because it is something that other mods can tie into.  For example a mod called 'Apropos' introduced a system wherein as the player gets more and more beat up it will tell 'SlaveTats' to apply textures as appropriate (cuts and scrapes, bruises, etc.).  I could see the various pregnancy mods on Sexlab taking advantage of a 'Tit Kit' pack to have a characters nipples change over the course of the pregnancy.  I terms of actually doing the conversion there is a robust support topic for 'SlaveTats' along with  descriptions on the main page for both artists and modders. 

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/619-slavetats/

Q) Would a SlaveTats version be out of the question?

please be specific (with links). I don't know what that is or what would be needed in a 'version'.

Sure.  In short it's an overlay manager that is independent of the character creation process.  There have been a few Racemenu overlay packs that have been converted to work within SlaveTats (for example: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1268-the-coenaculi-for-slavetats/). It gets more interesting because it is something that other mods can tie into.  For example a mod called 'Apropos' introduced a system wherein as the player gets more and more beat up it will tell 'SlaveTats' to apply textures as appropriate (cuts and scrapes, bruises, etc.).  I could see the various pregnancy mods on Sexlab taking advantage of a 'Tit Kit' pack to have a characters nipples change over the course of the pregnancy.  I terms of actually doing the conversion there is a robust support topic for 'SlaveTats' along with  descriptions on the main page for both artists and modders. 

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/619-slavetats/

Sorry man. Not my cup of tea.

But if you find someone interested in doing it, I'll do what I can to help them along.

it's an overlay. if your others are textures (are they textures or overlays?) then this will be over the top of it.

Sorry for my misleading post. What I intended to mention was the following:

- maybe you should emphasize that your work can be used to replace or enhance the look of the gamers favorite skin texture

- concerning skin textures with visible / colored veins: I was talking about this mod - as far as I know there are no other skin textures with a comparable look

- as for the market I meant that I don't see your work as often as Svarog's; of course, I am implying that popularity is of relevance to you, and that pictures posted in this topic are a viable index on the popularity.

Personally I don't want to miss the "Real Girls" look of the areola. My favorite. But when I think of RM overlay mods like "frecklemania", I think you might get more feedback when riding on this wave (since it only enhances the look, while the Titkit replaced parts of it).

Yo...

Thanks to echo711, I've a renewed vigor after peeking at his veiny addon to the Kit of Tits.

attachicon.gif2015-01-27_00002.jpgattachicon.gif2015-01-27_00001.jpg

attachicon.gif2015-01-27_00003.jpgattachicon.gif2015-01-27_00004.jpgattachicon.gif2015-01-27_00006.jpg

They were always just a little too dark. Skyrim's pallette is . . . weird. Anything below about 20% brightness is just black. Do I need to do this?

2. I am taking requests.

If you have a particular style of areola that you like, post a spoiler here of as many examples as you can and I'll work on it.

ThisTownIsKillingMe build a UNP based psd. I've not looked at it. He's ok with making it available to someone that wants to take a shot at it.

I won't do it. I don't use and have never used a UNP or any variant, therefore I have no desire. I will however help whoever does. 

Wow that looks awesome! Such a huge fan of your work, adds a lot of realism to otherwise usually too perfect looking skins. Great job to Echo for coming up with that.

Somehow I have a 7Base version, but I'm honestly not sure who made it? If you do I would try promoting that on your download page as it seems hard for people to locate the UNP version even though it exists. :)

Sorry for my misleading post. What I intended to mention was the following:

- maybe you should emphasize that your work can be used to replace or enhance the look of the gamers favorite skin texture

- concerning skin textures with visible / colored veins: I was talking about this mod - as far as I know there are no other skin textures with a comparable look

- as for the market I meant that I don't see your work as often as Svarog's; of course, I am implying that popularity is of relevance to you, and that pictures posted in this topic are a viable index on the popularity.

Personally I don't want to miss the "Real Girls" look of the areola. My favorite. But when I think of RM overlay mods like "frecklemania", I think you might get more feedback when riding on this wave (since it only enhances the look, while the Titkit replaced parts of it).

The first link is a 4k full body texture. titkit is an overlay that would add to that texture. Svarog's mod is a texure creator. Outside of the game, you use an app to change the look inside the game.

I get how they're similar in the end, but they're not competitors in any way. All 3 mods are very different and have different scopes and goals. 

And I'll bet there's more titkit out there than meets the eye. In the hands of someone with purpose, it's indistinguishable. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Yo...

attachicon.gif2015-01-27_00002.jpgattachicon.gif2015-01-27_00001.jpg

attachicon.gif2015-01-27_00003.jpgattachicon.gif2015-01-27_00004.jpgattachicon.gif2015-01-27_00006.jpg

2. I am taking requests.

so how does one add  the veiny textures? I was unable to find a download for a version 2 of titkit, anyone have a link or something?