need help with visual bug(stretchy tongue on animations)

So recently i started modding my game and a visual glitch has appeared on the game, i tried deleting every single mod to see which one was causing the visual glitch bot no matter what i erase the tongue of the characters continues to stretch when an animation from wicked whims is activated. Can someone please help me figure out the reason for this glitch?

19-06-21_21-29-28.png

I had that same problem a while ago, when I was running WW animations ... the tongue, the penis, and the strap-on of the characters were coming out of their place or were excessively (and funny) lengthened.

It is definitely a rig problem. So ... I just uninstalled the mod that contained a rig and it solved the problem completely.

Unfortunately there are rig mods that are still active or have been abandoned by their creators and they continue to cause these kind of problems, when WW already has all those rig mods included ... and so ... if you put two same functions running at the same time, they cause those types of (funny) problems.  

Edited by Sneaksmile

If you do not know exactly what you have downloaded and installed (common when you are a novice, lol) ... You must uninstall everything and start again. And if it turns out to be a problem with WW (I doubt it a lot) you should go directly with TURBODRIVER, he is a good guy and answers the doubts. 

6 hours ago, kannanoyuki said:

i have exact same issue idk what to do and i cant find any tongue rigs or anything in my folder tht could be causing it

post your WickedWhimsInfoLog.log ......found in the sims 4 folder (see white paper clip)

9 hours ago, kannanoyuki said:

@Sneaksmile what was the name of the strap on mod i cant find it ..

I don't exactly remember. 

But try to use this:

https://modthesims.info/d/561550

It is a good program that detects conflicts between Mods.

Some Mods can have conflicts with other Mods but they can work well or perfectly, although some Mods tend to have fatal conflicts that cause strange things or even prevent the game from starting, look for such problems that are related to WW.

13 hours ago, kannanoyuki said:

I cannot figure it out for the life of me but they're r kissing like frogs idk fml 

received_2929852707331740.jpeg

Post your ww info log file.....need to take a look at what you're using cc/mod wise....Don't do that then can't help you :(

Edited by procian
2 hours ago, Sneaksmile said:

Really? And for what? I have never deleted that file and all Mods work fine. 

That file is a cache file which stores temp data for faster loading and it mixes old data and new data together and can make the game confused or act strange.

Deleting it often is also recommended by EA and Discord help channels.

I delete mine almost every time before starting up the game.