cbbe with tbbp butt bounce

can some1 make a step by step guide on how to get the butt bounce to work with cbbe

I am with you on that.. I have tried many times to get it to work with all kinds of buut bounce mods.. and I get glitches and everything.  I use CBBE as well.

With CBBE it is fairly easy

Without bodyslide :

- Install CHSBHC or any body that supports natively TBBP, install CBBE v3.2, and finally intsall TBBP then run FNIS for users.

With Bodyslide :

- Install CHSBHC or any body that supports natively TBBP, install CBBE + Bodyslide or bodyslide ++, open bodyslide and use a TBBP slider preset to make your body / clothes, install TBBP then run FNIS for users

For UNP :

Install CHSBHC or any body that supports natively TBBP, install Dismonized UNP, install TBBP, run FNIS for users

For UNPB :

Install CHSBHC or any body that supports natively TBBP, install Dismonized UNP, install UNPB (not BPP), install TBBP, run FNIS for users

Note that the skeleton used in TBBP from Dragonfly often makes you character levitate above the ground, ECE skeleton is not compatible TBBP and installing a XP32 skeleton on top of TBBP often breaks the butt animation, my guess is we would have to wait for a better TBBP version than Dragonfly or an edited and corrected version.

Also the UNP / UNPB version is way less noticeable than on other bodies.

You can change the textures at any time and it wont break the animations unless the textures pack contains meshes (doubtful but we never know)

That's what I do...

1.Install Calientes Female Body Mod Big Bottom Edition -CBBE-without bodyslider and texture fix.

or (UNP BLESSED BODY UNPB - With Optional BBP Breast Physics for UNPB user)

2.Install Bodyslide CB++ v0.9.5 (35 extra sliders for CBBE) or (Bodyslide UNP v0.3.5 (21 sliders) for UNPB user)

3.1 Open BodySlide, Group filter select CB++ Body

3.2 Sliderset CB++ TBBP

3.3 Ankles move to 100%

3.4 adjust whatever you want, can use negative number.

3.5 you can adjust again anytime in the future if you want.

3.Custom any texture at skin.

4.Install The TBBP animation of Dragonfly with butt bounce

6.Install XP32 Maximum Skeleton -XPMS

It's should work now!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6.Install Custom Skeleton Replacers

I think XP32 already fix breast problem when character die. but ass still has some problems... :(

Our awesome Japanese counterparts have come up with a good one from this site:

http://leileifou.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-108.html

Just scroll down the page a bit and you'll see the file underlined called Skyrim Bouncing Butts Body, it works for both cbbe and unp. It works, but the problem is you have to find a skeleton that fixes the butt rig or you're PC is going to have some weird side effects with the butt (not everyone gets it, it depends on what skeleton you use the mod with...),  the butt rig fix on XMPS Maximum Skeleton page has been taken down. If you ever find a fix post it here, I'm still searching for it.

Just scroll down the page a bit and you'll see the file underlined called Skyrim Bouncing Butts Body, it works for both cbbe and unp. It works, but the problem is you have to find a skeleton that fixes the butt rig or you're PC is going to have some weird side effects with the butt (not everyone gets it, it depends on what skeleton you use the mod with...),  the butt rig fix on XMPS Maximum Skeleton page has been taken down. If you ever find a fix post it here, I'm still searching for it.

Is it an exagerated version of Dargonfly version?

The girl looks like she is made out of jelly.....

I got it to work only on naked bodies by building "CB++ Body TBBP" but I'm a little confused. What exactly is required to get it to work with armors and clothes? Are there any armor/clothing packs that work with both Bodyslide++ and TBBP? I don't know much about meshes etc.

That's what I do...

1.Install Calientes Female Body Mod Big Bottom Edition -CBBE-without bodyslider and texture fix.

2.Install Bodyslide CB++ v0.9.5 (35 extra sliders for CBBE) or (Bodyslide UNP v0.3.5 (21 sliders) for UNPB user)

3.2 Sliderset CB++ TBBP

3.3 Ankles move to 100%

6.Install XP32 Maximum Skeleton -XPMS

It's should work now!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think XP32 already fix breast problem when character die. but ass still has some problems... :(

dragonfly should be after xp32 not before

• 1 month later...

Which is easier

That's what I do...

3.2 Sliderset CB++ TBBP

3.3 Ankles move to 100%

5.Install XP32 Maximum Skeleton -XPMS

It's should work now!

What I really want to know is which method is easier and still looks decent. By going with option A. will my booty shaking needs be met or is option B the pinnacle of booty shake? Of course titty jiggle is important with the economy the way it is, so the same question for up top. Is option A enough jiggle to make Bill Cosby's knee's weak or is it option B that I seek?

What I really want to know is which method is easier and still looks decent. By going with option A. will my booty shaking needs be met or is option B the pinnacle of booty shake? Of course titty jiggle is important with the economy the way it is, so the same question for up top. Is option A enough jiggle to make Bill Cosby's knee's weak or is it option B that I seek?

I couldn't help but read that in the Adoring Fan's voice. This pleases me. 

On a related note regarding option B (the download hosted on the Japanese site), I can't seem to get the CBBE TBBP bouncing butt body to work. I get the ol' hip gap, which I don't think I should be getting, considering I don't have the issue with any other CBBE body. More to the point, the butt doesn't seem to bounce, which is pretty much the whole point. Is it not made to bounce in the nude? Does it take certain armors to make it bounce? I get TBBP with the boobs just fine, but I want TBBP with the butt above all else. 

I've only experienced TBBP with butt bounce with a couple other armors, and they were built for the Manga body. Of particular note is the NumeNume bikini converted for the Manga body with TBBP -- now THAT was exactly what I wanted in a butt bounce. I was so enamored with that bounce I even made a video. 

That's the sort of bounce I really want to be able to reproduce with CBBE. I know there's butt bounce for the Adec Carribean body with TBBP, but I'm not a huge fan of that body, personally. It's not bad, it's just not my favorite. I prefer CBBE with bodyslide for its sheer versatility and control, and TBBP butt bounce would make it the pinnacle of awesomeness. Plus, my favorite skin texture (Mature Skin) isn't compatible with many other body types.

You do have exquisite taste when it comes to derriere good sir. As a fellow ass enthusiast I must say that video was breath taking. I can't say I am too fond of the manga body however, as I find the nipples to be quite large for my taste. Alas such is the price one must pay for that sweet bubble butt. Out of curiosity what mods did you use to create this masterpiece? Also what is that running animation you're using?

You do have exquisite taste when it comes to derriere good sir. As a fellow ass enthusiast I must say that video was breath taking. I can't say I am too fond of the manga body however, as I find the nipples to be quite large for my taste. Alas such is the price one must pay for that sweet bubble butt. Out of curiosity what mods did you use to create this masterpiece? Also what is that running animation you're using?

Why thank you, my good chap. 

The bulk of what you see is just TBBP in action. The walking / running animations are all TBBP, though I can't remember if the running animations need to be downloaded separately or if they come standard with the regular download for TBBP. The outfit was the NumeNume Bikini with TBBP for Manga body, but alas, I think it was removed from the thread I downloaded it from (conversions for Manga Body) for whatever reason. I reinstalled Skyrim a while ago and just tried to find the download for the TBBP Bikini again last night, but I couldn't find it listed along with the other downloads from that thread. That, or I was just tired and overlooked it. 

• 1 month later...

To make butt/breasts bounce on any body any armor you need to weight paint it in 3ds max. I have a custom unpb with custom skeleton and tbbp animations.Only need to add (butt) bones in skin>envelop  and weight paint it.

Maybe this info will be useful ,and i am not even a modder, but i did that. 

Archived