Not sure this is even possible, but at least the whole head could be able to come off, maybe textured over with a smooth stump? It'd be nice if you could place it in the world too or even carry it with you, going to do a proper dullahan playthrough and I'd love this.

1 hour ago, MaJaNamesuu said:

Mod just removes the head, if you set so. Basically, invisible head and infinite water breathing... You do not need to breathe if you can't

Does this work with UNPB bodies? Trying to mod it alongside Yiffy Age and not exactly working. Caps do show up though. ❤️

1 hour ago, ataxis said:

Does this work with UNPB bodies? Trying to mod it alongside Yiffy Age and not exactly working. Caps do show up though. ❤️

I don't really know about UNPB, because i use UUNP, and it works fine
I can make screenshot with no head tho, but i dont know if you even need it... Huh. Also i don't know how Yiffy ages will do, but i know that mods, replacing all npcs are ruining presets, like SkyFem done to me once, and now i can't even delete it properly(it is not working, but i still have some trash in my main game files)
Oh yes, also you need bodyslide, i guess you know this, but in case you didn't, now you know.

This is example of Dwarven augmentations

Spoiler

This is "Bikini No Limbs"
1837802646_PonygirlSlut-Skyrim2021-06-1900_32_43.png.4c071c818661ccd60cf7a8634ae85e88.png

If you can't move after changing limbs from No Limbs(or no legs) to anything but it, do "enableplayercontrols" in console

21 hours ago, MaJaNamesuu said:

I don't really know about UNPB, because i use UUNP, and it works fine
I can make screenshot with no head tho, but i dont know if you even need it... Huh. Also i don't know how Yiffy ages will do, but i know that mods, replacing all npcs are ruining presets, like SkyFem done to me once, and now i can't even delete it properly(it is not working, but i still have some trash in my main game files)
Oh yes, also you need bodyslide, i guess you know this, but in case you didn't, now you know.

This is example of Dwarven augmentations

Reveal hidden contents

This is "Bikini No Limbs"
1837802646_PonygirlSlut-Skyrim2021-06-1900_32_43.png.4c071c818661ccd60cf7a8634ae85e88.png

If you can't move after changing limbs from No Limbs(or no legs) to anything but it, do "enableplayercontrols" in console

Got it to work, thanks! Definitely will be a fun playthrough~