• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Coming soon...

1.5:
For the next version. All characters will have their models updated. Females will be using unp bodies and will support more clothes. Head support is not available. 
Aether(Male) will be using whatever male body mod you have installed. Head support is not available. 
If you want more males, I would suggest going here. They won't be the same quality as mine though, just saying. https://arca.live/b/tullius/45420215
Each female "skeleton" will have their own default body option. 
Example: Klee, Hu Tao and Yae will not share the same default body. but they all share the same kinda body. I didn't change them yet.
New characters: Dori and Kusaloli. Dori will be a shop, a follower and will have eng va. Dori will sell gear from this mod.
Kusa is a clone of yaoyao basically but she has no voice.
Dori will be in belethors shop and Kusa will be in same shrine with yaoyao.

Screenshot 2022-09-06 063601.JPG

All is working. Thanks for update.

When girls are without armor their necks dont fit bodies. As you decide to make them nevernude, maybe there is reason to add some necklace, collar or jewerly to underwear, so neck error will be hidden.

Or it is only in my game?

The adult neck is from lumine's mmd release model so it will not match the vanilla female neck. the klee neck is shared by dori kusa diona qiqi. sayu and yaoyao have their own until I feel the need to change it. and the heads are big so... 

the link i shared should be in the description just translate it to english. if its not there ill look for it later

master mode

Raceompability

- Elin Remastered Master Mode

Relationship Dialogue Overhaul - RDO

- Necessary for peering with children and some peers

Terra Elin minimum 0.99999g version or higher - https://arca.live/b/tullius/37090810

42 minutes ago, trech said:

последняя версия глючит . текстуры фиолетовые у всех и вся .

Все работает. В загрузке 2 текстурных архива кроме основного. Наверно плохо распаковалось.

On 13.09.2022 at 15:50, crococat said:

Все работает. В загрузке 2 текстурных архива кроме основного. Наверно плохо распаковалось.

1 текстурный архив 1.5.7. поврежден . невозможно открыть .  таже проблема с 1.4. была .

6 hours ago, trech said:

1 текстурный архив 1.5.7. поврежден . невозможно открыть .  таже проблема с 1.4. была .

Нужно скачать оба, архиватор подхватывает второй когда распаковываешь первый, главное чтобы лежали рядом. Можешь почту дать перекину весь мод одним архивом.

Hehe, yeah me neither.

Though I think I've seen this other Paimon mod one did it quite simply-

Spoiler

femalehead.jpg.7688a7253b7d35547d8f3a5745486c9f.jpgfemalehead_sk.jpg.a553666bca8d77955a082acdea3489b9.jpg

I think I replicated it pretty okay with your Amber's- just reddening it up a bit... This one's at -15 hue, 200 saturation, and -15 light on the hue/saturation scale, but otherwise yeah nah, I don't know what I'm doing. :v

face_sk.jpg.cd8cbd19d4aa56629e697ea268eee8be.jpg

Might have to match it with the body so it doesn't add to the color mismatch, but otherwise I just blanked out my femalebody_sk.dds' for now for a quick band-aid fix until then...

Also haven't figured out if the texture path goes to a head model or the facegen(if that doesn't break anything)...

Edited by zapho
On 9/13/2022 at 9:03 PM, BIGJacob said:

While browsing 9damaogame.net, I came across the following topic  and thought it would be a good idea to share it. The topic shows the back-port of an alternative modification recommended by the Mephykuns and contains a working link to baidu with the following content:

Reveal hidden contents

Baidu Archive Content.png

10 hours ago, Ma Ri said:

Test these mods, I never tested these yet.

Tera Elin Race 2 LE Ported, Genshin Followers Pack, Leaf Race

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1SU2ZKNkY9R6dO1dJIVZHFYa2DjOhfqEt?usp=sharing

I also did not test, but I found that it would not hurt to provide a link...

Please direct any thanks to the original post by Ma Ri...

Edited by BIGJacob
  • 2 weeks later...