Cute Forces (Genshin Impact Mod)

View File

Hello because I was bored and playing genshin at the time so I thought why not port some mmd models to skyrim and wala here we are 2 months later.

This mod will be a companions/race mod. You can have them as followers and play as the race.
All of them except yaoyao and sayu will have their english voice. other languages will not be made. (probably)

I tried to give them skyrim (vanilla) versions of their talents and stuff some work others do not. sayu was before she was even announced and her before her skills were leaked, so she has nothing related to her beta talents. Yaoyao just has poison.

The mod will require RaceCompatibility https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/24168

Now the followers are a bit op as all my mods are. You can find each character in their own cell, they will not be put in the same place.

Qiqi is underground and summonable (The Midden)

She has a 2 recipes in order to summon her at the alter.

Spoiler

Night____
Soul____

Frost_____
Raise____

Death____

Soul____

Frost_____

Reanimate____

Figure out the blanks or watch the videos :)

Klee is in prison, you have to break her out. (Whiterun)

Diona is traveling with some other cat like folks in caravans (All over the map)
If you cannot not find her, heres her ref ID 000501AA.

Sayu is in the blue palace. (Solitude)

Yaoyao is stuck inside the temple of kynareth. (Whiterun)

Paimon is located deep underwater just ahead of guardian stones (near riverwood)

I made alot of screenshots but there's too many so I made it downloaded if you wanted to look at them and I made videos of the mod. Only two are really needed, the rest is optional.

Also the mod was made for skyrim 2011 so special edition will not work with it and converting it will take some times as well, as its not a simple port. I get texture errors.

Videos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFN1hMI65CE&t=85s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RT2Fz02FMg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1vdIH9bZbs&t=4s

Version 1.1+

Added paimon, lumine and aether (voice only)
Paimon will have some follower voice lines but no combat lines

Lumine and Aether will have combat lines but no follower lines. (May change later)
Paimon can be found underwater just ahead of guardian stones (near riverwood) in the center of the lake. she's hard to spot with all the grass.
Lumine is not in the world, shes just a support summon for paimon. aether has no model yet.

Klee has modeled bombs and a new bomb spell.
Paimon is playable along with her floating mode (lesser power). to use it fully enable Playable Monster Mod and Atronach Flame Anims
Paimon can switch from walking to floating

Added lumine facial animations.

Version 1.1.1 SE Test

Not a real update.

Cute forces in sse problems:

paimon head is missing
everyone is brown
inverted normals

basically everything

Version 1.1.5

Added sayus new model and couple new voice lines, not finished.
Thats it. No, she cannot roll.
no sse beta test version.

Version 1.2

- Added some spells from Elemental Destruction. For now ED is required until its not. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/69474?tab=files
- Added aether model(no face animation yet)
- Some tweaks here and there such as cooldowns on shouts and klees abusive firebombs.
- Traveller will spawn between different elements such as "hydro" and "Anemo". ED helps with the new spells
- Sayus hood should be changeable if she appears with her hood on or off. You just need a extra copy of her alternate hood.
- Big and loud spamming spells such as klees big boom jumpy dumpty, will be limited to 12 seconds as mostly everyone who has a power spell.
- Sayu should have more lines.(english)

Version 1.3

- Added amber, barbara, fischl, ganyu and hu tao. (No voice lines)
- Hu tao can be found in the whiterun hall of dead. The rest are just standing in dragonsreach.
- (Change Outfit)
- (Wait another year for a update)

Version 1.4

- Added Keqing, Kokomi, Mona, Noelle, Sucrose, Xiangling, Xinyan, Yae, Yanfei, and Yoimiya.
- Yae is in whiterun, Xinyan is in the bards college.
- The rest is in dragonsreach.
- Sayu was moved to outside the blue palace.
- Added a cheat sheet to summon qiqi easier.
- Added a few pet summons

- No Males
- No content

Version 1.4.1
- Maid outfit. nothing else.. no physics either. ass clipping

Version 1.5
- All characters will have their models updated. Females will be using unp bodies and will support more clothes. Head support is not available. 
- Aether(Male) will be using whatever male body mod you have installed. Head support is not available. 
- If you want more males, I would suggest going here. They won't be the same quality as mine though, just saying. https://arca.live/b/tullius/45420215
- Each female "skeleton" will have their own default body option. 
- Example: Klee, Hu Tao and Yae will not share the same default body. but they all share the same kinda body. I didn't change them yet.
- New characters: Dori and Kusaloli. Dori will be a shop, a follower and will have eng va. Dori will sell gear from this mod. She also gets 4 versions of her slime summon.
- Kusa is a clone of yaoyao basically but she has no voice. Changes to her can be made later.
- Dori will be in belethors shop and Kusa will be in same shrine with yaoyao.

- Fischl's summon changed into Oz.

Version 1.5.1 

- Minor fixes,

- Dori textures increased to 2k.

- Kusaloli bottom skirt glows..

- Neck texture fix?

- Adult body model changed into unp slim.

Version 1.5.1 SSE "Test"
- Textures are broken
- Meshes converted
- Textures compressed to bc7

- Neck and body don't match

- It just works.

- If you know how to fix all this shoot me a dm or whatever.

Version 1.6 
- nahida and yaoyao update and many more

- the 7 CHILDREN characters mesh made skinner

- others

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    06/17/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
    Race Compatibility 
  • Special Edition Compatible
    Yes

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/11/2021 at 1:46 AM, SelosTeef said:

I love the random Gmod screenshots you threw in there. Also, D I L U C.

This is probably the only Genshin mod for Skyrim that exists which is sad since I like Genshin.

there are a couple of genshin impact related mods out there, like a Lisa outfit that was converted but without any bodyslide, i had to do the job myself, and with limited knowledge i managed to give it some BHUNP breast physics, but i don't know how to animate the rest of the outfit, and some parts of the outfit when worn lag my the game down.

also there was a weapons mod, but that was taken down from nexus, even some tattoo mods of the elements that you can get in nexusmods. 

On 7/13/2021 at 8:48 PM, JerryRig7 said:

there are a couple of genshin impact related mods out there, like a Lisa outfit that was converted but without any bodyslide, i had to do the job myself, and with limited knowledge i managed to give it some BHUNP breast physics, but i don't know how to animate the rest of the outfit, and some parts of the outfit when worn lag my the game down.

also there was a weapons mod, but that was taken down from nexus, even some tattoo mods of the elements that you can get in nexusmods. 

That's good to know. And also bad, since one of those mods was taken down. I guess Mihoyo complained to Nexus for using their assets? (and if so it must be why this mod here isn't on the Nexus)

23 hours ago, SelosTeef said:

That's good to know. And also bad, since one of those mods was taken down. I guess Mihoyo complained to Nexus for using their assets? (and if so it must be why this mod here isn't on the Nexus)

i doubt that, nexusmods is notorious for deleting content that is ripped from other games, specifially models

Edited by JerryRig7
6 hours ago, JerryRig7 said:

i doubt that, nexusmods is notorious for deleting content that is ripped from other games, specifially models

Yeah, now that you mention it, I can't remember the last time I saw a mod there that was ripped from another game. Even if it appears to be the case, they all seem to have been created from scratch.

A shame, since 99.9% of modders don't do it for the money.

On 7/17/2021 at 12:56 AM, SelosTeef said:

Yeah, now that you mention it, I can't remember the last time I saw a mod there that was ripped from another game. Even if it appears to be the case, they all seem to have been created from scratch.

A shame, since 99.9% of modders don't do it for the money.

Yeah, there are a few mods that looked ripped from other games that are still in nexus but  those are really rare.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/17/2021 at 12:23 PM, ZeoMage12345 said:

hello i would just like to ask why my paimon (and aether) not have any textures, making them look like ghost?

I was not aware there was a forum for this mod. But i forgot to include them in the last version. and the change log is now gone. I have to update the description. I don't think i can look at old change logs.

New version should have the textures and sounds added.

On 6/18/2021 at 1:02 PM, Bystander01 said:

Gotta ask, how hard were the hands and fingers to convert ? They've always been a nightmare for me

Ive been doing this for while now so it was a bit of a pain. the fingernails are not perfectly straight 

On 7/15/2021 at 7:57 PM, SelosTeef said:

The guy uploaded to here http://www.mediafire.com/file/sd0td39x8co7eis/mmd_genshin_impact_sword_set_dl_.rar/file
Looks alright i guess, missing a few weapons.

On 6/17/2021 at 10:18 PM, sacredfire said:

Looks great!  I've been always interested in converting MMD models into skyrim.  Do you have any tutorials that you could share?

Not really, I just use blender to rig the model to the skyrim t pose and exporting them to fbx format most of the time then opening it up in bodyslider to paint the weights.

On 7/27/2021 at 1:26 PM, Mephykuns said:

Not really, I just use blender to rig the model to the skyrim t pose and exporting them to fbx format most of the time then opening it up in bodyslider to paint the weights.

Tutorial would be nice.. I want to convert a SAO MMD model to skyrim but no idea how to do it.
Also nice mod.

On 6/18/2021 at 1:17 AM, Mephykuns said:

Cute Forces (Genshin Impact Mod)

View File

Hello because I was bored and playing genshin at the time so I thought why not port some mmd models to skyrim and wala here we are 2 months later.

This mod will be a companions/race mod. You can have them as followers and play as the race.
All of them except yaoyao and sayu will have their english voice. other languages will not be made. (probably)

I tried to give them skyrim (vanilla) versions of their talents and stuff some work others do not. sayu was before she was even announced and her before her skills were leaked, so she has nothing related to her beta talents. Yaoyao just has poison.

The mod will require RaceCompatibility https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/24168

Now the followers are a bit op as all my mods are. You can find each character in their own cell, they will not be put in the same place.

Qiqi is underground and summonable (The Midden)

She has a recipe in order to summon her at the alter.
She also has a unused ref ID 000501AE which I'm not sure how to make use of it after you put in the needed items. 

Reveal hidden contents

Night____
Soul____
Frost_____
Raise____

Figure out the blanks or watch the videos :)

Klee is in prison, you have to break her out. (Whiterun)

Diona is traveling with some other cat like folks in caravans (All over the map)
If you cannot not find her, heres her ref ID 000501AA.

Sayu is in the blue palace. (Solitude)

Yaoyao is stuck inside the temple of kynareth. (Whiterun)

I made alot of screenshots but there's too many so I made it downloaded if you wanted to look at them and I made videos of the mod. Only two are really needed, the rest is optional.

Also the mod was made for skyrim 2011 so special edition will not work with it and converting it will take some times as well, as its not a simple port. I get texture errors.

Videos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFN1hMI65CE&t=85s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RT2Fz02FMg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1vdIH9bZbs&t=4s

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    06/17/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
    Race Compatibility 
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

192091437_whatthefuckdidyoujustbrought.jpg.975be58426c3c3d7c16c9479081fc0a1.jpg

On 7/28/2021 at 4:38 AM, Dovakin0119 said:

Tutorial would be nice.. I want to convert a SAO MMD model to skyrim but no idea how to do it.
Also nice mod.

theres really not much to explain here, all i did really was rig it from scratch with diona and then blender allows me to export the pose i did with it then with that it allows me to import the pose on other genshin mmd models without having to rotate the arms and fingers but it have to anyways because its not the same model as i was using. So i have to scale it up to match the default female body and increase the arm size, feet, move some fingers and all that jazz. the biggest part to do is the fingers.

If you never rigged anything to skyrim t pose or even fallout 4, its gonna be hard to pick it up. Heres a quick video in blender 2.79 https://files.catbox.moe/pdo769.mp4

I have all the files of course but its easier to use the default female as a ref than my model.

I included the most recent blend file and a couple mmd pose imports. but these poses are based on genshin so other mmds poses might not look right. includes a few full body ref female, male, unp of a mod i use.

https://mega.nz/file/jIsQGLaA#SpvUve2IJyWNYK3srNgBb6zS9GiiwfCCtmowlCUIifI

cape.png

On 8/8/2021 at 12:49 AM, Mephykuns said:

I have all the files of course but its easier to use the default female as a ref than my model.

I included the most recent blend file and a couple mmd pose imports. but these poses are based on genshin so other mmds poses might not look right. includes a few full body ref female, male, unp of a mod i use.

https://mega.nz/file/jIsQGLaA#SpvUve2IJyWNYK3srNgBb6zS9GiiwfCCtmowlCUIifI

Thanks. But since i have no experience with Blender.. so can't do that (yet). Now i try to port each part of the model first (so far i got the wig working ingame so its a good start).

Capture.PNG

• 2 weeks later...

What are you using to paint the weights? I use body slider. Sometimes if the hands arent perfectly in line with model some of the weights will slip onto the other fingers. then you have to manually fix it or move the fingers better. It takes alot of time. everything else should be easy but the head might be larger.

video of blender stuff and modding. very fast tho. https://youtu.be/Qfi61DaemAY

Well i do bone weighting in Blender then export as nif and edit shader flag in nifskope.

Guess i'll try to get the fingers perfectly matched b4 copying bone weight.

Edit: Ported another body to practice and got some problem with the arm.. fingers are better but not perfect yet.

Must manually fix it i suppose.. at least weight painting in OS seems easier than in Blender.

Edited by Dovakin0119