Theres probably a few models of them already but locked behind a paywall. If i did add more models I would have to actually like the character. Like say i would rather port over a hilichurls over someone like diluc. But maybe. they wont be as modern as the first ones tho. Blender seems to let me do it faster but the fingers are messed up as usual. And i dont have as much free time for modding nowadays

unknown.png

HOLY FUCKING SHIT 

I really hope we eventually get all the characters over at some point, I would love to have Lisa (lightning bolt spam anyone?), Raiden, Keqing, Amber, Yanfei (fireballs and firebolts everywhere), Eula and Ganyu. Using some weapon mods, giving them enchantments and boom. I use magic spell mods too, so Geo and Hydro characters like Ning and Xingqiu would be cool too.

Also having Sayu do the sneak roll all the time would be hilarious.

Gonna wait until I download this, though, I don't really use the smaller characters or traveller.

Heck, I'd even sub to a patreon to have more characters.

Following!!

Edited by Random_Troll
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

the script is taken from uspk, so you need that installed.

On 1/26/2022 at 9:18 PM, zapho said:

Any chance for the newly added ones to get voice lines in the foreseeable future, by the way?

unlikely. i would only focus on the little ones. unless you wanna add their voices??

• 1 month later...