Hello everybody!

I have a few questions:

-Can you share a mod list in Vortex, this way i could simply see what mods i need from someone else?

-If not what do you guys recommend to make Skyrim beautiful?

-What mods do i need to make all characters better looking and using adult mods (I prefer UUNP)?

-what adult mods other than sexlab and Osex do you recommend?

-Does FNIS automatically do it's job in vortex or is there something to do?

I myself tried to run Skyrim SE with mods and am not happy with the esthetics and get a CTD after creating my character,

Thanks in advance!

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/17/2021 at 4:42 AM, necrolich said:

Hello everybody!

I have a few questions:

-Can you share a mod list in Vortex, this way i could simply see what mods i need from someone else?

-If not what do you guys recommend to make Skyrim beautiful?

-What mods do i need to make all characters better looking and using adult mods (I prefer UUNP)?

-what adult mods other than sexlab and Osex do you recommend?

-Does FNIS automatically do it's job in vortex or is there something to do?

I myself tried to run Skyrim SE with mods and am not happy with the esthetics and get a CTD after creating my character,

Thanks in advance!

Hey there, you can share modlists. Some people are pretty anal about it for some reason and a bit elitist if the above comment is an indication of the masses. 

-The one thing the above commenter did get right (if you read between the lines) is that it's a pretty subjective thing. So recommendations are going to be pretty hit or miss. Take the sexlab mods and animations for example. You may not be into hard bondage, gimped gameplay, or animal stuff. 

-As for what mods are used to effect all the characters? I'd take a look at the Skyrim Beautification Project (I believe that had an NPC overhaul) or trolling the nexus for NPC replacement packs.  

-A list of recommendations for mods is again very subjective. You should decide what you want specifically. Want bondage or slavery? Start looking at mods that have a dependency on the Devious Devices mod and so on.

-FNIS should be run manually in my opinion, even if Vortex  can run it automatically. I don't know if it can, but it's always best to see any issues yourself.

-Finally, your CTD may be because of your mod order. Some mods must be higher in the order or you'll never get to play. Heck, the game won't even launch most of the time. Personally I use LOOT,  but I think there are some other ways. 

I can definitely understand you wanting to find other folks' mod lists. Sometimes folks will tell you, but I'd not hold your breath. I've seen some build outs that look amazing on youtube, but I imagine it'd be like pulling teeth to get one of them to share their mod list.

Best of luck to you. 

On 6/30/2021 at 4:52 AM, moze99 said:

Some people are pretty anal about it for some reason and a bit elitist if the above comment is an indication of the masses. 

What has it got to do with elitism?

My post provided some good advice (for life generally as thinking for one's self is always a  good thing) and a link to a good guide for modding Skyrim SE.

Sharing a mod list will not necessarily do any good, e.g. I have 12 or more female NPC overhauls on the go in my game. If the OP was to use my mod list they would have some shit looking NPCs because I have edited all the esps of those mods so they play nicely together.