Wildermyth

Hi guys!

The male body mod is finally here! 

Exclusively on LL for now since steam decided to pull my female body mod from the workshop. (facepalm) xP I can't upload Anything.

The male mod comes with an athletic/muscular body for now and more bodies will be added later as I fix compatibility issues with the female mod and limb issues. 

Hope you enjoy! ?

Steam_Preview_Template 53.png

2 hours ago, Dandy_Lime said:

Hi guys!

Exclusively on LL for now since steam decided to pull my female body mod from the workshop. (facepalm) xP I can't upload Anything.

The male mod comes with an athletic/muscular body for now and more bodies will be added later as I fix compatibility issues with the female mod and limb issues. 

Hope you enjoy! ?

nice! :)

14 hours ago, Screws said:

I was wondering if anyone could make a polyamorous mod for Wildermyth, one where you can have multiple lover relationships at the same time.. then potentially tie in some events related to that >.<

Lol, this reminds me of something I saw on YouTube I wanted to recreate... 

I can do this though

15 hours ago, Screws said:

I was wondering if anyone could make a polyamorous mod for Wildermyth, one where you can have multiple lover relationships at the same time.. then potentially tie in some events related to that >.<

I had this idea a while ago that making a waifu (or husbando) simulator could be pretty fun actually. ?  Should definitely be possible to allow for more lovers. I feel like the real problem is that time goes by so fast and as such all the love events would take up their entire life before they are dead. ? 

On 7/23/2023 at 6:56 AM, Dandy_Lime said:

Hi guys!

Hope you enjoy! ?

Love your mods~

Screenshot 2023-07-24 143205.png

On 7/24/2023 at 6:57 PM, tobi2good said:

Currently looking for a way to match skin color with heroes and assets/monsters... Or I could do black silhouette...

I have been researching this as well. ? I should have a couple of solutions to this that I can post for you and others after I collected my notes on it! ? I also have some solutions for adding different animations to custom images.

I am currently working on custom poses for heroes. This will also allow for unique poses in comics with the right skin tint (and or right head/hair). ? Literally anything is possible. I will post some screens along with explanations for how I did it. Hope you and others can make use of it! ?

I might have to look at making a new rig at some point, but I have a working prototype for a new pose override that can should be pretty cool. ? The more I play Wildermyth the more I feel the heroes need to look more dynamic and epic. The weird flex pose is kind of getting on my nerves a little bit. ? Now that the body reskins are in a pretty good place I think I should be able to create something more ambitious. 

Edited by Dandy_Lime
Fogot some info.
On 7/29/2023 at 9:54 PM, SlaskSpam said:

Thanks for the mods. Some wishes for more mods. I do not know if they are feasible:

1) Replace/add furniture assets with lewd assets (can be taken from Darkest dungeon lewd mods)

2) Tentacle hero theme.

1. I have a long term plan for adding lewd scenery after I finish up an armor mod, a secret mod, a overworld mod, another secret mod, lewd combat mod, monster reskins, human factions and updating existing mods. Most important priority right now is making boobs jiggle, but not sure if possible xP.

Really though, lewd scenery as well as possible gameplay elements would be great. Had an idea to also make scenery maybe add some bondage effects or applying bondage gear to characters for debuffs (or buffs.) 

Do you have any ideas for lewd scenery? I'm thinking slaves, torture equipment stuff like that? ?

2. I think the gorgon theme adds tentacles if I am not mistaken? Are you thinking more of a lewd cthulu theme? 

Huge update to True Expressions Mod!

2 new highly polished semi realistic faces. Male and female.

Highly overhauled first male character.

Resized All faces as preparation for new mod I'm working on. See sneak peak below. 

Added Elf Ears, tiefling horns and cat ears! (cat and horns needs a little polish I know) ? 

3.5 female faces now available, and 3 male faces.

As for the new mod I'm working on, it is a combat pose mod and very rough still. Basically. Equip a customarmorset or weapon and it will display a different pose whenever you are in combat, or perhaps also in comic mode. (ALSO experimenting with possible changing display pose to change whenever you attack, defend, dodge, similar to Darkest Dungeon possibly. etc. Should technically be possible but need to resolve some stuff. Cross your fingers, would be pretty cool.)

Finally very close to releasing a new mod that adds visual blood to wounded characters. ?

Steam_Preview_Template 57.png

Screenshot 2023-07-29 at 21.14.40.jpg

4 hours ago, Dandy_Lime said:

Huge update to True Expressions Mod!

2 new highly polished semi realistic faces. Male and female.

Highly overhauled first male character.

Resized All faces as preparation for new mod I'm working on. See sneak peak below. 

Added Elf Ears, tiefling horns and cat ears! (cat and horns needs a little polish I know) ? 

3.5 female faces now available, and 3 male faces.

As for the new mod I'm working on, it is a combat pose mod and very rough still. Basically. Equip a customarmorset or weapon and it will display a different pose whenever you are in combat, or perhaps also in comic mode. (ALSO experimenting with possible changing display pose to change whenever you attack, defend, dodge, similar to Darkest Dungeon possibly. etc. Should technically be possible but need to resolve some stuff. Cross your fingers, would be pretty cool.)

Finally very close to releasing a new mod that adds visual blood to wounded characters. ?

Steam_Preview_Template 57.png

Screenshot 2023-07-29 at 21.14.40.jpg

I dig it!

On 7/17/2023 at 10:57 PM, Skömer said:

please no, why is everyone insisting of making discords for mods? it's terrible for the user's having to join 12+ modding servers where the downloads may or may not be hidden in unaccessible channels or between hour long conversations which of course you need to follow in full in order to get a glimpse of a changelog and/or problems, all without a working search function: is it a file/media? can you even search for an author's messages? often no. So you end up relying on asking people still active there that can help you - once they are gone the entire server is useless to users. lovers lab is at least indexed on Google and stuff so you can actually find stuff if you search for something - also it's easy here to compare the amounts of messages for a topic so you can monitor what mods/games are actively in development and popular, something that gets very tedious if you try to do it with discords - which entire activity may or may not be limited to shitposting and political shitflinging or other off topic crap

@Skömer -- You illustrated the issues with mod servers really well, and while it's obviously not possible to address all of them I did use it as a guideline and tried to address the ones I could when setting up the server @Dandy_Lime was asking for.  Basically it's built for collaboration between modders using categories (channel groups) instead of unique servers.  I set it up kind of like a forum, like this: 

• Heavy restrictions for non-modders compared to a normal server - it's not really the place for memes or edgelord banter
  • Very light restrictions for modders compared to a normal server, but only in their project channels
  • Self-managed visibility (via roles) for each unique project, containing channels for:
    • a project overview (read-only)
    • a changelog (read-only)
    • bug reporting
    • feedback
    • mod team chat (read-only)
  • Self-assigned roles for people that want to volunteer to help, and a way for mod teams to recruit using those roles
  • Global channels for teams to post when they have major updates

And that's about it, except for some boilerplate stuff.  If it sucks or it doesn't solve the problems, I'll kill it off.  The goal isn't to replace LL for high-level updates on the mods, either way.  But it would be able to host about 80 concurrent projects set up like above with the current Discord limits, and I'd be interested if you had ideas for other improvements beyond just... "don't". 

On 7/18/2023 at 12:58 PM, Dandy_Lime said:

If you don't mind me occasionally spamming this thread with new findings or projects, posting mods here and steam works well for me as well, I will not hide it behind discord, so dont worry about that. Some things might exclusively be for LL, we shal see. xP Discord for a group of smaller modders might be a good idea though. (If anyone is interested in setting something up let me know)

ALSO - just realised images for monsters can be changed depending on an aspect. How do you guys feel about actively horny/scared/angry creatures xD? Ofcourse the same thing is possible for player characters. Raging erections or girls dropping the top. How about an attack that causes horniness causing monsters to drop armor and clothing both gameplay wise and visually. A mod that adds skyrim cumfilled images to bodies like a theme and also adds slow.

Should very much be a possibilty from what I can see in the editor. :-D.

Modding is too much fun in this game. 

https://discord.gg/nWWVngSzq

@Dandy_Lime - I have it set up to require verification right now but PM me here if you need through.  Link should be good for a month or so.  Same goes if you wanted to work there, @tobi2good.

Edited by realism-by-randomization
pings