Wildermyth

Hi Guys!

Finally got time to get back into a little bit of Wildermyth Modding.

I have 3 mods to share with you. 2 of which I have released on steam already. The third mod is specially made for all you guys. (though it might see a release on steam as well.)

Bloody Mess Heroes. (as your heroes get wounded they bleed and get debuffed (think second wave "red fog" from xcom)

Bloody Mess Monsters (2 Visual wounded states to monsters as they get wounded & debuffed.) Supports most Gorgons visually for now.

And finally a more spicy mod but one that fits perfectly with Bloody Mess as well. Wardrobe Malfunction, an armor break mod. Your heroes will become exposed visually and lose their clothes and armor in a echi anime fashion. ? Check it out!

Features in Wardrobe Malfunction alpha 0.1
Two states, for now following my blood mod. Meaning first state will break a little bit of armor and second state will your poor female heroes half naked. ? When they lose armor a small combat comic will play. Only supports Vanilla Armor for now, so No DLC and No Smokers Expanded armors as of yet. ? 

Planned
Support for DLC armor & Humble Ginnings clothes.

Support for my upcoming 3 tier armor mod.
comics with custom dialogue for personalites.

Let me know what you think, and Remember still in beta and alpha so art and gameplay are still pretty unpolished. ? 

Screenshot 2023-11-11 at 00.30.58.jpg

Screenshot 2023-11-11 at 01.07.27.jpg

Screenshot 2023-11-11 at 01.09.14.jpg

Screenshot 2023-11-11 at 01.12.34.jpg

Screenshot 2023-11-11 at 00.51.24.jpg

Edited by Dandy_Lime

As an extra besides the new mods above, here is a sneakpeak of some new rigs for the Sex comics and or abilites , as well as experiments I have been doing with still image animations. I am currently adjusting them so their heads match etc. BUT I found a way to apply a new pose to each singular panel and apply the correct skin colour to match a head etc. Of course this will also be usable for abilities and to show on the combat map. ? Knocked out heroes or stunned heroes as well as small combat events with lewd stuff. ? 

I am also working on adding heads that look in different directions. For now most will with 3/4 though. ?

I hope to release some of this soon for players and modders. As you can see it needs a lot of work still before it is ready to be released. 

Screenshot 2023-11-03 at 22.36.47.jpg

Screenshot 2023-11-03 at 20.46.57.jpg

Screenshot 2023-08-07 at 14.46.57.jpg

Screenshot 2023-08-09 at 02.20.03.jpg

Screenshot 2023-11-11 at 04.55.16.jpg

Edited by Dandy_Lime
7 hours ago, Dandy_Lime said:

As an extra besides the new mods above, here is a sneakpeak of some new rigs for the Sex comics and or abilites , as well as experiments I have been doing with still image animations. I am currently adjusting them so their heads match etc. BUT I found a way to apply a new pose to each singular panel and apply the correct skin colour to match a head etc. Of course this will also be usable for abilities and to show on the combat map. ? Knocked out heroes or stunned heroes as well as small combat events with lewd stuff. ? 

I am also working on adding heads that look in different directions. For now most will with 3/4 though. ?

I hope to release some of this soon for players and modders. As you can see it needs a lot of work still before it is ready to be released. 

You're a Dandy Wizard methinks...

On 8/28/2023 at 6:19 AM, sectionratiotile said:

@Dandy_Lime Not sure if you mentioned it or not already, but is there plans to cover the dlc armors with your outfit mod?

I have my own tier 3 mod in the works with new armor sets that is almost ready for release with new art and existing altered art from the diverse female mod. ? I might make a replacement mod for the DLC as well if I get the time. I have so many mods and ideas that it is difficult to find time for it all doing art and the data side of things unfortunately. I will definitely try and release a armor breakage version of the DLC though. ?

Mods posted here made me buy the game, I think its fine but I would really live if the creatures were less "mystical" looking and just have regular wolves lol.
If so I would totally jump into modding the game or at least doing some art because I can see potential for bestiality events.

4 hours ago, Neriman said:

Mods posted here made me buy the game, I think its fine but I would really live if the creatures were less "mystical" looking and just have regular wolves lol.
If so I would totally jump into modding the game or at least doing some art because I can see potential for bestiality events.

You could make a mod that changes the creatures into less mystical looking variants or even add more monsters!

On 11/10/2023 at 9:53 PM, Dandy_Lime said:

I was just looking at this again and I want to repeat myself (Sorry for this...) You are a fucking wizard XD

18 hours ago, Screws said:

You could make a mod that changes the creatures into less mystical looking variants or even add more monsters!

Im down for that. I will keep playing the game and see if replacing would be easier or just adding. Im just expectant of the body and face mods to allow me to have a voluptuous milf to play with haha.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
11 hours ago, Screws said:

Been a while since I've seen any news on the mods here lol

I got in the mood of playing Wildermyth after a long while and realized there were lots of new mods to enjoy.

As for news, Stanfreed updated the Lewd Events mod in the Steam Workshop 12 days ago while Dandy_Lime uploaded Land of Wonders 2 months ago.

Edited by juanitoperez
typo
  • 4 weeks later...