Old versions of the Wicked Whims mod

Hi.

I was wondering where i would be able to download older versions of whicked whimes.

I have many mods that is not compatible with the new version, so i would like the old to work.

For the moment the version i "try" to run is from 2019 09 13 and i constantly get the error:

No module named 'wickedwhims.nudity.outfit_utils'

As i do not find any reference to that in any of these forums, i believe that it might be that the WW mods i use is a bit to old for the newest version of the sims. It worked perfectly on the last version that were before this though.

There is no way to download older versions of WickedWhims.

Older versions of WW will not work with the current patch of the game, and likely same goes for the old mods, so that might be causing issues, might even corrupt your saves.

I'd just ditch these mods tbh.

5 hours ago, rallyelgen said:

As i do not find any reference to that in any of these forums, i believe that it might be that the WW mods i use is a bit to old for the newest version of the sims. It worked perfectly on the last version that were before this though.

Once you update your game you must update your mods too.

Quite a few mods get broken with game patches so it's a rather normal thing around here.

All you can do is try to find newer replacement mods for those that were abandoned or not updated yet.

Some of those broken mods are listed here with update links but it's EA rated content only so no sex or drug mods are allowed:

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/990224/broken-updated-mods-cc-may-27-2021-decorator-patch