Raider approaches to rob you in dialogue

Is there any mod that, you know, doesn't make all raiders want to blow your brains out before they rob you blind?

I know there's a radiant event in Lexington where a raider approaches you for negotiations, and asks to give all the caps, and you can use speech to give half or try to give nothing with various outcomes, it only happens in one place like it did in skyrim sadly, but I find it interesting. I know that combat surrender mods like sex em up and beggar mod sort of does that, but it would be interesting if it triggered automatically before actual fighting.

Do you mean like the Raider Pet mod which if you put all your weapons into a workbench will make all raiders, gunners and most monsters non-hostile to you, though the raiders will capture and enslave you if you get too close. When they enslave you they put an exploding collar on you and trigger a lengthy quest to deactivate the bomb but stay non-hostile. If you complete that quest, so long as you keep the deactivated collar on they stay non-hostile and won't recapture you.

My answer to this is Infiltrator + MCG...

Use Infiltrator to disguise yourself as a raider, and MCG will do the rest making sure raiders will randomly approach you to ask you for money in non-hostile way through dialogue, the outcome depends on your current stats / abilities governed by MCG. That's how I play it and it's pretty fun. :)

1 hour ago, MrFuturehope said:

My answer to this is Infiltrator + MCG...

Use Infiltrator to disguise yourself as a raider, and MCG will do the rest making sure raiders will randomly approach you to ask you for money in non-hostile way through dialogue, the outcome depends on your current stats / abilities governed by MCG. That's how I play it and it's pretty fun. :)

Hmm, thats an interesting idea, will have to try out infiltrator.

1 hour ago, Karna5 said:

Do you mean like the Raider Pet mod which if you put all your weapons into a workbench will make all raiders, gunners and most monsters non-hostile to you, though the raiders will capture and enslave you if you get too close. When they enslave you they put an exploding collar on you and trigger a lengthy quest to deactivate the bomb but stay non-hostile. If you complete that quest, so long as you keep the deactivated collar on they stay non-hostile and won't recapture you.

Yes that sounds fun, though it seems to transition to the collar part too fast LOL. I'd love it if a mod existed which lets you actually barter for your freedom.

16 minutes ago, Durante said:

Hmm, thats an interesting idea, will have to try out infiltrator.

You can find Infiltrator here. Also, check out the dangerous nights option in MCG itself to get yourself into trouble with raiders and gunners more often, just make sure to wear the right clothes around them to prevent them from being immediately hostile... ;)