[Unreal Engine] [Patreon] My Lust Wish - 3D Adult Sex Game

On 10/23/2021 at 2:47 PM, radicon said:

Finally tried this game out, it's quite good I really see the potential. Gotta say the UI looks WAY better now than it did before from what I've seen, so good job. It's good to know y'all are actually working on improving your game instead of just pumping out whatever...

Thank you so much, we're really working hard to make this out to be something we can be really proud of, so thank you for noticing the care that goes into it!

On 10/25/2021 at 12:00 PM, MyLustWish said:

Thank you so much, we're really working hard to make this out to be something we can be really proud of, so thank you for noticing the care that goes into it!

Yeah for sure, I've been having a blast with this game, the animation's real nice. It's good to see more 3D games rising up ya know? Good going you guys. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/19/2021 at 10:18 PM, Arteres said:

I love the PC and the adult websites, is there going to be a smartphone of some kind? I would love to see the possibility to become a social influencer (the kinky kind of course).

The PC and the phone are on a backseat for now until we can get some of the other features up and running. Social functions will definitely play a role, but the player won't be forced to partake in it. Websites and possible influencer statuses are also on our plans :)

On 11/30/2021 at 4:26 PM, Arteres said:

Could interactables/pick-ups be given some kind of indicator, like a slight glow when you're near them? I'm asking because I remember those witchcraft books being a chore to find...  

Yeah, we've been planning to add some kind of an indicator. It really is a little bit of a pain to pick up items as the game is now.

23 hours ago, MyLustWish said:

Yeah, we've been planning to add some kind of an indicator. It really is a little bit of a pain to pick up items as the game is now.

It would make it way better, I'm glad you guys get how troublesome it can be. It doesn't even need to be something very flashy, any contrast would be great.

I really appreciate how diverse you guys are making Ashley's wardrobe. The option to have her wear different outfits and makeup makes me feel like I can really mould her to be my Ashley, you know? I'll love if you guys keep adding new customization elements!

On 12/7/2021 at 8:02 PM, radicon said:

I really appreciate how diverse you guys are making Ashley's wardrobe. The option to have her wear different outfits and makeup makes me feel like I can really mould her to be my Ashley, you know? I'll love if you guys keep adding new customization elements!

That's exactly what we're going for! Earlier in development, Ashley's appearance was pretty set in stone, but right now there's a whole lot of options to customize her and make her unique, and we're working on even more!

21 hours ago, MyLustWish said:

That's exactly what we're going for! Earlier in development, Ashley's appearance was pretty set in stone, but right now there's a whole lot of options to customize her and make her unique, and we're working on even more!

That's awesome! Are you guys ever going to roll out a skin color customization option? That'd make it even better.

On 12/17/2021 at 6:05 PM, Arteres said:

Finally got around to playing Claire's questline and damn, it was great, especially that last scene! What else do you have in mind for her and Ashley? 

We're very proud of that scene, we're glad you appreciate it! You'll be pleased to know there's lots more to come involving the two of them and magic rituals ;)

• 1 month later...
On 1/24/2022 at 11:58 PM, Arteres said:

Wow, this was definitely worth the wait. The new sex system is fucking (no pun intended) amazing! 

We're still going to straighten the system out for sure, but it's awesome to know that it's being well received even in its early stages. We owe a lot to our great animator!

On 2/1/2022 at 12:09 AM, radicon said:

Would be nice if depending on your clothing, make-up, or your "reputation" people are aware of it and make comments about it in conversation.

That's in the plans. Next build we'll have our first iteration of the secondary statistics, this means we'll be able to track things like sexiness and assertiveness (among several others). This will cause NPCs to react differently.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/3/2022 at 5:29 PM, MyLustWish said:

That's in the plans. Next build we'll have our first iteration of the secondary statistics, this means we'll be able to track things like sexiness and assertiveness (among several others). This will cause NPCs to react differently.

Awesome! Really looking forward to that, it'll completely up the game's level in my opinion. I can see this game shooting up on my favorites list when that feature is ready and you guys finally open up the town, total game changers.

10 hours ago, radicon said:

Awesome! Really looking forward to that, it'll completely up the game's level in my opinion. I can see this game shooting up on my favorites list when that feature is ready and you guys finally open up the town, total game changers.

We've got a lot in store for the surrounding town and there may be some new quests that take advantage of secondary statistics mechanic.

On 2/18/2022 at 11:16 PM, Arteres said:

Was wondering if pregnancy was out of the picture for the game? It hasn't been implemented yet and I never saw you guys mention it again.

We've been really busy with other very important aspects of the game, so for the time being, yes. We might do something with it later, but that remains to be seen. I'm not sure if carrying a baby inside you for 9 months in game would be very interesting gameplay. But maybe we'll do something with magic.