[Unreal Engine] [Patreon] My Lust Wish - 3D Adult Sex Game

On 1/21/2023 at 2:58 PM, MyLustWish said:

We have discussed having modding support and it does sound like a good idea to increase content, however at this point we are focusing on the main gameplay mechanics and base content. We'll discuss modding again at a later date for sure though!

Unreal.js would be the way to go I assume? 

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/23/2023 at 2:40 PM, Arteres said:

Unreal.js would be the way to go I assume? 

Actually, it probably won't be compatible with Unreal.js. Since we are using UE4 we would probably go with creating a sort of "Limited" My Lust Wish editor that is specific for modding. This is how Unreal Engine based games usually do modding now (You can take a look at ARK: Survival Evolved as an example).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 2/21/2023 at 11:57 AM, ElenaTorrano said:

I would be interested in a game without male characters. I only like women with women or futas and that's the most impossible thing for a developer to do, it seems

Yeah, it'd be pretty difficult unless that was the original idea I guess. We do have a lot of female characters, and you could play the game favoring f/f scenes, but I don't thing you'd be able to just not interact with male characters at all. 

On 5/14/2023 at 11:26 PM, Arteres said:

Could the intro cutscene be made skippable? I've watched it sooo many times now it's not even funny...

Ha, yeah we can see how that could be a bit grating. We'll see what we can do about it.

• 3 weeks later...