[Unreal Engine] [Patreon] My Lust Wish - 3D Adult Sex Game

On 7/4/2022 at 5:36 PM, MyLustWish said:

More realistic genital movement is totally in the books, first we just need to fix the rig we're currently using. We recently got a new character artist who can hopefully help us achieve that!

Oh awesome, it just looks so much better when you can tell something's actually being penetrated instead of just having it phase through it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/12/2022 at 2:38 PM, Arteres said:

Oh awesome, it just looks so much better when you can tell something's actually being penetrated instead of just having it phase through it.

For sure! We finally got another character artist so be on the look out for some big improvements on that front!

I was wondering about some things regarding the privacy aspect, are little details going to be important?  Like closing the doors when you change your clothes and so on. If when you strip for Teddy's photo shoot and you don't close the door he might take a few pictures of you, when you get ready he cancels the photo shoot and after it's happened a couple of times some nude photos might be exposed to the schoolmates or something along those lines.

On 8/1/2022 at 8:17 PM, radicon said:

I was wondering about some things regarding the privacy aspect, are little details going to be important?  Like closing the doors when you change your clothes and so on. If when you strip for Teddy's photo shoot and you don't close the door he might take a few pictures of you, when you get ready he cancels the photo shoot and after it's happened a couple of times some nude photos might be exposed to the schoolmates or something along those lines.

They are though! Unfortunately privacy areas are currently broken in 0.6, in previous builds you could only masturbate in your room with the door closed, unless your lust was high enough. Same with changing clothes/walking around naked.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/7/2022 at 4:49 PM, MyLustWish said:

They are though! Unfortunately privacy areas are currently broken in 0.6, in previous builds you could only masturbate in your room with the door closed, unless your lust was high enough. Same with changing clothes/walking around naked.

Sorry, my bad, I think I didn't  explain right. I know how it worked in previous builds, what i was wondering was if your exhibitionism is high enough and you do something inappropriate in a public space, will that have any consequences? While playing in succubus form I can imagine that you can bewitch or seduce others and in that case it won't matter that much, but in human form others might change their mind about you. It might make them dislike you or maybe they could use those instances as blackmail, something more along those lines. 

On 8/23/2022 at 9:28 PM, radicon said:

Sorry, my bad, I think I didn't  explain right. I know how it worked in previous builds, what i was wondering was if your exhibitionism is high enough and you do something inappropriate in a public space, will that have any consequences? While playing in succubus form I can imagine that you can bewitch or seduce others and in that case it won't matter that much, but in human form others might change their mind about you. It might make them dislike you or maybe they could use those instances as blackmail, something more along those lines. 

Yes, there will eventually be consequences for running around naked, as well as different reactions from NPCs when it comes to what Ashley is wearing (or noy wearing ;))

17 hours ago, Arteres said:

I like how Ashley's ponytail/pigtails wave in the wind! All the long hairstyles are static though, will that be animated too at some point, or is doing that too time consuming?

We'll eventually make all the hairstyles dynamic! Or at least the hairstyles that make sense to be dynamic haha

On 8/29/2022 at 7:06 PM, MyLustWish said:

We'll eventually make all the hairstyles dynamic! Or at least the hairstyles that make sense to be dynamic haha

Awesome! I hope it's not terribly difficult, I'd be happy to just have nice long hair in the game, but the prospect of dynamic hair makes me even more excited!

On 9/6/2022 at 3:15 PM, Arteres said:

Awesome! I hope it's not terribly difficult, I'd be happy to just have nice long hair in the game, but the prospect of dynamic hair makes me even more excited!

Well, to be honest it is kind of a pain in the ass haha, but we have to at least try. Worst case scenario is that the hair won't be fully dynamic, but just mostly dynamic. We'll try our best and see.

Edited by MyLustWish
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/17/2022 at 7:32 PM, MyLustWish said:

Yeah, we felt the POV was a bit too stiff. Now you can appreciate the action from all angles ;)

Really appreciate it, it was quite stiff and depending on the angle it'd phase through the models... now it's MUCH better lol

On 11/2/2022 at 12:20 AM, MyLustWish said:

Thank you! We're still in a testing phase with that, we're hoping to refine it/add more to it still.

Great! I really hope we can get some orgy scenes or maybe gangbangs with Ashley as the focus, that'd be mega hot.

On 11/4/2022 at 10:12 PM, radicon said:

Great! I really hope we can get some orgy scenes or maybe gangbangs with Ashley as the focus, that'd be mega hot.

We'll definitely test out some more groups sex mechanics! We'd like to be able to provide all of that but it'll come down to how complex it'd really be to implement all that, but we'll try for sure.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 1/16/2023 at 10:41 PM, Arteres said:

You guys have thoughts on implementing modding/scripting? I'd easily pay double for those features!

We have discussed having modding support and it does sound like a good idea to increase content, however at this point we are focusing on the main gameplay mechanics and base content. We'll discuss modding again at a later date for sure though!