[Unreal Engine] [Patreon] My Lust Wish - 3D Adult Sex Game

8 hours ago, MyLustWish said:

We've been really busy with other very important aspects of the game, so for the time being, yes. We might do something with it later, but that remains to be seen. I'm not sure if carrying a baby inside you for 9 months in game would be very interesting gameplay. But maybe we'll do something with magic.

Yeah, you're right about it not being very interesting, the appeal for me is more visual than anything so maybe a way to "toggle" it on and off, something like what the magic man does. So, yeah, I guess magic would be the best route to take here.

On 2/20/2022 at 11:56 PM, Arteres said:

Yeah, you're right about it not being very interesting, the appeal for me is more visual than anything so maybe a way to "toggle" it on and off, something like what the magic man does. So, yeah, I guess magic would be the best route to take here.

We're pretty sure we're going the magic route, which could then cause a "pregnancy" that results in her being able to produce resources (not a baby) that could then be used in magic rituals or traded for money or favors. The problem that needs to be solved before we can do that is the current rig and how the game handles the model's bones. Rig improvements are slated for release 0.7

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/7/2022 at 5:29 PM, radicon said:

Will it ever be a possibility to mark Ashley in case she's being dominated? Not just like a generic tattoo, but a more lewd kind of tattoo/mark/writing.

One of the main quests we have planned features some pretty heavy D/s stuff that you can engage in. That woudle definitely work in this instance. Any thoughts on where and how they'd be seen and interacted with?

On 3/19/2022 at 10:24 AM, MyLustWish said:

One of the main quests we have planned features some pretty heavy D/s stuff that you can engage in. That woudle definitely work in this instance. Any thoughts on where and how they'd be seen and interacted with?

Let's say that Ashley becomes a sub... Underneath her regular school clothes she is marked in some way. Perhaps just a permanent marker, perhaps a tattoo with all sorts of derogative and humiliating images or text. I could also imagine a concept where it is split up into types., like text, arrow or image.  Like a general option to modify skin and perhaps some sort of function to be able to be recognized by NPC's.

On 3/25/2022 at 6:36 AM, ElysiaWhitemoon said:

i love it so far, cant wait to see what you have more:D 

but. this version 0.5 has a big problem in it, Ashleys bladder needs are getting out of control after a few hours, to the point of making her pee every hour. it doesnt start bad, but it gets worse over time.

Thank you so much! Yeah, that bug was quite annoying, but the hotfix we just released took care of it :)

On 3/19/2022 at 8:24 AM, MyLustWish said:

So I came up with an idea.  What if Ashley did the witch craft with the girl she is partner with.  Like Ashley uses her spell to grow a penis so she can dominate the girl.  (I'm thinking that one shy girl with the glasses would be perfect) 

I thought maybe it would be a good idea to implement.  The penis thing won't have to be permanent, it just something she can reverse the spell.

Edited by TranscendedGuy
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/29/2022 at 5:43 PM, radicon said:

Let's say that Ashley becomes a sub... Underneath her regular school clothes she is marked in some way. Perhaps just a permanent marker, perhaps a tattoo with all sorts of derogative and humiliating images or text. I could also imagine a concept where it is split up into types., like text, arrow or image.  Like a general option to modify skin and perhaps some sort of function to be able to be recognized by NPC's.

There's going to be a tattoo parlor where you can get inked, and we'll also eventually offer some other options as well through different means. We're also thinking of linking some of the lewd ones to the BDSM quests.

On 4/2/2022 at 9:30 PM, TranscendedGuy said:

So I came up with an idea.  What if Ashley did the witch craft with the girl she is partner with.  Like Ashley uses her spell to grow a penis so she can dominate the girl.  (I'm thinking that one shy girl with the glasses would be perfect) 

I thought maybe it would be a good idea to implement.  The penis thing won't have to be permanent, it just something she can reverse the spell.

Strap-ons and futa are coming, but they require us to update the character rig... which is the complicated part. But you have the right idea, we'll probably use some kind of magic or spell to implement that.

3 hours ago, MyLustWish said:

Strap-ons and futa are coming, but they require us to update the character rig... which is the complicated part. But you have the right idea, we'll probably use some kind of magic or spell to implement that.

Awesome!  I can work with that.  I thought it is the nice idea for Ashley who can impregnanted a girl.  Though, another idea I just came up an idea if there is an npc who wants to have a kid but not interested in a dude at all, but conflict on what to do.   Of course I don't want to see her give birth to a child, no.  Just more of giving her an ending of her that she have a pregnant belly shown after some times.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/11/2022 at 10:37 PM, TranscendedGuy said:

Awesome!  I can work with that.  I thought it is the nice idea for Ashley who can impregnanted a girl.  Though, another idea I just came up an idea if there is an npc who wants to have a kid but not interested in a dude at all, but conflict on what to do.   Of course I don't want to see her give birth to a child, no.  Just more of giving her an ending of her that she have a pregnant belly shown after some times.

What we have in mind for the pregnancy aspect (at least for now) is going the magic route, which could then cause a "pregnancy" that results in Ashley being able to produce resources (not a baby) that could then be used in magic rituals or traded for money or favors, so there'd be no "birth". The problem that needs to be solved before we can do all of that is the current rig and how the game handles the model's bones. Rig improvements are slated for v0.7

I know that the arousal system isn't that functional yet, but it'd be cool to make it so that when you stay maxed out on lust for too long you're forced to masturbate, much like the bladder/pissing yourself mechanic.

On 5/5/2022 at 11:21 PM, radicon said:

I know that the arousal system isn't that functional yet, but it'd be cool to make it so that when you stay maxed out on lust for too long you're forced to masturbate, much like the bladder/pissing yourself mechanic.

That's actually a pretty good idea! We'll have to jot that down

On 5/7/2022 at 11:18 PM, MyLustWish said:

That's actually a pretty good idea! We'll have to jot that down

And it seems reasonable to me that having this happen around NPCs  would lower your lust by a point or two if your lust is still below the point where you can masturbate in public because anyone would feel quite ashamed about doing something like that in public!

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/13/2022 at 3:23 PM, radicon said:

And it seems reasonable to me that having this happen around NPCs  would lower your lust by a point or two if your lust is still below the point where you can masturbate in public because anyone would feel quite ashamed about doing something like that in public!

That's a good point, it'd definitely make more sense in that case. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/24/2022 at 6:45 PM, Arteres said:

During sex scenes you guys could better the genitals' animation right now it's just body parts phasing through other body parts.

More realistic genital movement is totally in the books, first we just need to fix the rig we're currently using. We recently got a new character artist who can hopefully help us achieve that!