Sex animations not showing up on play list

I've been using WickedWhims mod for months and never had any big problems until now. Few days ago I had to reinstall sims 4 and origin and doing that I removed all mods.

Now I downloaded WickedWhims mod and it works fine but when I downloaded 'additional' sex animations, the game recognized them and notified in-game about my new installed animations but I cant see any animations in the playlist other than the original few animations that come with the WickedWhims mod. 

If you read this I hope you understand what I'm saying and hopefully you'll be able to help me :D

1 hour ago, Santa Honey said:

I've been using WickedWhims mod for months and never had any big problems until now. Few days ago I had to reinstall sims 4 and origin and doing that I removed all mods.

Now I downloaded WickedWhims mod and it works fine but when I downloaded 'additional' sex animations, the game recognized them and notified in-game about my new installed animations but I cant see any animations in the playlist other than the original few animations that come with the WickedWhims mod. 

If you read this I hope you understand what I'm saying and hopefully you'll be able to help me :D

You did unzip/extract them? 

The only time I've seen this happen is when I added new animations without deleting my localthumbcache.package file. If you haven't already, try deleting your localthumbcache.package file and then go into the game and see if the animations show up.

Make sure all your animations are installed in a new folder named Wicked Animations.

You can also try deleting the Wicked folder in your saves and delete the localthumbcache.pkg again.

It's also possible you've got a bad download of WW so try installing a fresh copy of the latest version.

5 minutes ago, Santa Honey said:

I've done all of those. Reinstalled every single file and folder about ww and localthumbcache.pkg. Now it shows like only 10% of the animations but not all of them. 

Delete those zipped files in your mods folder....put the anims in their own folder too....WWAnims maybe.....same with mcwoohoo....keep it in a folder of it's own.

I always extract files to my download folder then copy them over to mods manually.....

Edited by procian
20 minutes ago, Santa Honey said:

I've done all of those. Reinstalled every single file and folder about ww and localthumbcache.pkg. Now it shows like only 10% of the animations but not all of them. 

Delete the stuff I have marked and also delete the localthumbcache.package file in the sims 4 folder.....oh and the Amra text file too....

mods.png.444781595ba7199ecbbe49246c190b2f.png

Edited by procian

Okay I deleted the ones you marked, deleted localthumbcache and restarted pc, now some of the animations show up (maybe around 50%) but still not all. I'm not sure why but for me this is enough, thank you guys so much for helping even if it didn't fix it fully but its enough ? Have awesome day/night :D

1 hour ago, Santa Honey said:

Okay I deleted the ones you marked, deleted localthumbcache and restarted pc, now some of the animations show up (maybe around 50%) but still not all. I'm not sure why but for me this is enough, thank you guys so much for helping even if it didn't fix it fully but its enough ? Have awesome day/night :D

Ok the 2017 Amra72 one could be broken so delete that one....which one's are not showing up?

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/13/2021 at 5:48 PM, procian said:

Ok the 2017 Amra72 one could be broken so delete that one....which one's are not showing up?

Sorry for really really late response. Thanks for trying to help me but I think I've got it figured out, thanks though ? Have great day/night.

• 11 months later...

Hi everyone, I updated my mods because of the Werewolf update for Sims 4 but now when I click in game (like the bed or couch) the playlist animations options does not show up. It only shows up when I click on the sim but no choices to wohoo as well. Can anyone help please? thanks! It started over a week ago and when I started a new game. 

Bonjour ? je voulais te prévenir que si tu vérifies les Maj de tes mods sur le site de Candyman ne tiens pas compte des notifications devant les Mods ou dans la rubrique "mise à jour mods" car le site n'est plus tenu à jour comme à une époque, mieux vaut cliquer sur les mods, là tu iras directement sur le site du modeur et tu sauras réellement si ton mod est à jour ou pas.

De plus ne pas oublier dans ton dossier Sims 4 de supprimer les dossiers:  cache,  cachestr,  localthumcache et les fichiers:  Avatarcache,  UserData.lock si tu les as aussi, de même si supprimes les fichier de rapport de Last Exception.

( Perso je ne fait pas de playlist, je préfère contrôler avec le paramètre qui permet d'autoriser ou non une animation grâce à une fenêtre qui apparait en jeu.

Aria169

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
On 7/8/2021 at 8:39 PM, Santa Honey said:

Sorry for really really late response. Thanks for trying to help me but I think I've got it figured out, thanks though ? Have great day/night.

Hi, i don't know if you're still up to answering the questions... but, what exactly did you do to fix the problem? i'm having the same problems.

• 3 months later...

Hopefully someone is still paying attention here.  I've cleared cache files and reinstalled animations and WW altogether with the update we just got a few days ago. This was an existing issue prior and once before I was able to fix it but having no luck this time. I have original animations plus GreyNaya and Error404 animations and some from both are loading as seen in the list.image.png.a66b1d642339f7fa2e7ca231cedab356.png

11 hours ago, NefariousCharm said:

Hopefully someone is still paying attention here.  I've cleared cache files and reinstalled animations and WW altogether with the update we just got a few days ago. This was an existing issue prior and once before I was able to fix it but having no luck this time. I have original animations plus GreyNaya and Error404 animations and some from both are loading as seen in the list.image.png.a66b1d642339f7fa2e7ca231cedab356.png

I do not know if i understand what the issue is. Is it that you see no animations at all when you select have sex in wicked whims? Is it that some animations are showing up but others are not? Is it that some animations are loading but others are not?

Things that can prevent animations from loading and showing up are, for example, lacking the required custom content objects, or having the animations disabled in ww settings. 

• 5 months later...
On 6/1/2023 at 11:14 AM, LittleRedSonja said:

I do not know if i understand what the issue is. Is it that you see no animations at all when you select have sex in wicked whims? Is it that some animations are showing up but others are not? Is it that some animations are loading but others are not?

Things that can prevent animations from loading and showing up are, for example, lacking the required custom content objects, or having the animations disabled in ww settings. 

Not sure if you will reply since this is not very recent, but I have been playing TS4 with Wicked Whims recently and I have been having this issue as well! And I'm not sure if it's the same issue that the last few people had, but for me only very few of the animations (whether from the Wicked Whims mod itself or from downloaded animations) show when wanting to create a playlist or add to the favorites playlist (about 10+ per creator, I think). However, all of them show (about 100+ or 300+, depending on the creator,) only when wanting to disable some of the animations. I have the needed custom content and meshes installed and I've also tried to follow some of the other fixes shown on the topic, but none of them work! Please help!!!

• 4 months later...
On 11/25/2023 at 10:07 PM, YessyLove said:

Not sure if you will reply since this is not very recent, but I have been playing TS4 with Wicked Whims recently and I have been having this issue as well! And I'm not sure if it's the same issue that the last few people had, but for me only very few of the animations (whether from the Wicked Whims mod itself or from downloaded animations) show when wanting to create a playlist or add to the favorites playlist (about 10+ per creator, I think). However, all of them show (about 100+ or 300+, depending on the creator,) only when wanting to disable some of the animations. I have the needed custom content and meshes installed and I've also tried to follow some of the other fixes shown on the topic, but none of them work! Please help!!!

did you ever find a solution to this