i've tried everything i can think of. i still keep getting the same error message. lastexception.com says: 

Script Mod Import Error (wickedwhims.main.animations.disabled_animations_handler)

Broken/Outdated mod is importing the 'wickedwhims.main.animations.disabled_animations_handler' module.

i've updated everything i can. and i still keep getting this. not sure what else to do. 

well, first it says: Broken/Outdated mod...

so, either you did not update everything or you have a mod, that is not compatible with WW :) 

best chance is to remove everything but WW and animations and then slowly add more and more mods, until you get the LE again and know, which mod causes the error

6 hours ago, Nicke88 said:

i've tried everything i can think of. i still keep getting the same error message. lastexception.com says: 

Script Mod Import Error (wickedwhims.main.animations.disabled_animations_handler)

Broken/Outdated mod is importing the 'wickedwhims.main.animations.disabled_animations_handler' module.

i've updated everything i can. and i still keep getting this. not sure what else to do. 

What's your game version?

I just did the June 1st update so 1.75.125.1030. The only thing I can think of would potentially be redapplenet. It's the only mod that is associated with WW that I can't update. I've deleted all the other one that was causing issues after the update. And now I get this message. I didn't get it until after I updated the last 2 updates. The one for the new kit as well as the new career, and the update for WW. I even followed the directions on how to properly update WW so I didn't cause any issues. I guess I'm just going to have to take out that one mod and see if it helps or if it's the one causing the issues. Thank you guys for the help :)

I deleted all of my cache, all of the junk that didn't need to be in there. I just did the newest of the new WW update since I apparently was 7 days behind on that one. I guess I'm just going to remove everything from my mod folder, and add in one by one until I get that error message. Then just delete what makes it pop up. It has to be a mod. It specifies it on lastexception.com. When I pull up my lastcleanexception.txt it still says stuff from the outdated mod I already deleted. So I'm just at a loss. Maybe I just need to delete all of my save files and start fresh. On the off chance that they have been corrupted by that particular mod?

5 minutes ago, Nicke88 said:

I also have a wickedwhims_v165c_exception of course I just updated it as well, I noticed while going through the website that it was now at version 165e. I thought maybe that would help.

You might have another WW version hiding somewhere.

LastExceptions can be uploaded here by using the paperclip below and use choose files.

You should also find your WhickedWhimsInfoLog.log in the same location as the LE's so upload that one also.

And delete any old lastexceptions as you don't need to save them. 

Edited by Scorpio

I think I found it... apparently I have two sims 4 folders. So therefore I have 2 mod folders, which means 2 WW files. One of which is from May 1st. I only just seen it when trying to upload it for you to see. I'm going to try and delete the old one and see if that works.

23 minutes ago, Nicke88 said:

I think I found it... apparently I have two sims 4 folders.

You shouldn't have 2 or it will cause problems obviously.

Either delete the old one or rename it, unless its the games install folder.

Log file shows you have duplicate files but I'm not sure if they are showing because of the 2 Sims 4 folders or not.

Edited by Scorpio
On 6/12/2021 at 2:55 PM, Scorpio said:

So are things working now?

It still says something about disabled animations. When I read through my WW log it said something about a specific persons animations. So I'm currently going to look into it. I really have no idea what else to do. My game plays, just the animations get stuck, at least that's what my husband says. He's been the one playing, I've been the one diagnosing and trying to fix it.

On 6/12/2021 at 2:55 PM, Scorpio said:

So are things working now?

This is what lastexception.com says this time...

A broken or outdated modification is attempting to import the 'wickedwhims.main.animations.disabled_animations_handler' module and fails. The mod is too new, the game is too old, or the required mod is missing.

You need to locate the TS4SCRIPT file, in your The Sims 4 Mods folder, that could be causing this issue and remove it.
If this is a new issue, try removing the most recent mod you have installed.

In some cases, a mod is required to be installed alongside a different mod. Make sure you have all of the required mods.

0.4.0.039 - TURBODRIVER - 2018-2021