looking for SexLab Werewolves Redux 1.2A mod

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
9 hours ago, greenmango12 said:

Can you ask what have been changed from 1.2A beta?    And really thanks you keep this mod , now I check all installed mod and up-date, but did not remember where I got it ?

i lost the update log for it and can't remember everything, but it was mostly editing the animation keywords the mod looked for and adding a after sex effect to stop hostile victims from immediately attacking you.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/18014-sexlab-werewolves-redux/

On 9/9/2021 at 4:32 AM, MadMansGun said:

i lost the update log for it and can't remember everything, but it was mostly editing the animation keywords the mod looked for and adding a after sex effect to stop hostile victims from immediately attacking you.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/18014-sexlab-werewolves-redux/

Ah thanks!!!   yes the animatlion keywords was matter when I use your offered beta version in removed? topic. it only show some specific animation,

for PC werewolf with female npcs play.   then I modified script by my self.. then  I notice you change the SLW_Redux_EffectRapeTarget.psc and re-compile about that time.

I hope if the problem have solved without my custom edit, (because you seems add more when compare the source, and actually I do not rememver where I needed to change keywords to show all werewolf compatible animation)  ?

I think this mod still useful for sexlab werewolf so when you have time hope you keep it in lovers lab as separate SE mod (if you can), so we can keep talk about this.

57 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

a SE page is unnecessary, it works in both game versions as is.

Ah OK I did not notice (sorry )  your link page is one you already cusotmized (I just believed the link is  LE version not customized)  I just hoped you keep it as your original topic (then I can easy serch and check reports or version up) you already made it thanks ?