My Sims want to have sex, but they stand still and nothing happens. I deleted the localthumbscache.package, that helped at first, but after about half an hour I got another error notice from ww.

Than I saved my game, that took forever, I cleaned up some mods, wanted to delete the localthumscache again; it wasn't in my TS4 folder. I restarted the game and wanted to start my previous saved lastCleanException.txtgame. Than I got an error from Sims itself that they couldn't load the game. So I will upload both exception logs.

WickedWhims_v165c_Exception.txt

6 hours ago, Wilbie said:

My Sims want to have sex, but they stand still and nothing happens. I deleted the localthumbscache.package, that helped at first, but after about half an hour I got another error notice from ww.

Than I saved my game, that took forever, I cleaned up some mods, wanted to delete the localthumscache again; it wasn't in my TS4 folder. I restarted the game and wanted to start my previous saved lastCleanException.txtgame. Than I got an error from Sims itself that they couldn't load the game. So I will upload both exception logs.

WickedWhims_v165c_Exception.txt 15.82 kB · 0 downloads

Try without the colonel nutty stuff.....delete yout localthumbcache.pkg file too when you remove them...make sure WP is up to date too....

Edited by procian

7 hours ago, procian said:

Try without the colonel nutty stuff.....delete yout localthumbcache.pkg file too when you remove them...make sure WP is up to date too....

2 minutes ago, Wilbie said:

Thanks Procian for your answer. What do you mean with "make sure WP is up to date too"? If you mean Wicked Pets; I don't have that installed, besides to my recollection was that integrated in Devious Desires and I deleted that, since you recommended to delete any colonelnutty stuff.

Still my sims won't have sex.

WickedWhims_v165c_Exception.txt 27.43 kB · 0 downloads

Well, nothing helps. I deleted all other files, except the latest ww version and the newest version of wild guy's animations. Now I even don't have a ww interface at my sims or in the game. I am desperate right now.

12 hours ago, Wilbie said:

Well, nothing helps. I deleted all other files, except the latest ww version and the newest version of wild guy's animations. Now I even don't have a ww interface at my sims or in the game. I am desperate right now.

Check your WW install location it should only be one folder deep in Mods.

Mods/WickedWhimsMod (2 single files only named TURBODRIVER)

Animations should be installed in a new folder named Wicked Animations

Wild Guy's Female Body details should be paced in mods with the default FBD folder included as it must load before WW.

On 6/10/2021 at 2:11 PM, Scorpio said:

Check your WW install location it should only be one folder deep in Mods.

Mods/WickedWhimsMod (2 single files only named TURBODRIVER)

Animations should be installed in a new folder named Wicked Animations

Wild Guy's Female Body details should be paced in mods with the default FBD folder included as it must load before WW.

I finally got it to work with extreme patience with finding out wat the trouble was. After installing WW Mod v165e and deleting all other mods and move back one after the other it now seems the whole thing has been conflicted with a likely not related to ww file.

But it is working now, don't have removed all my important (especially CAS files), but I am cumming there. Thanks for all who gave meadvice.