University student loans and other minor things

So I sent a 4 Sim household thru University and it seems like the Student loans repayment is, seriously aggressive. Like I could have a Sim wake up at 7am, pay their loans, then get a call 4 hours later saying "loan is past due, minimum due =" and I'd pay it again, and then a few hours later ANOTHER call saying the loan is past due. If I decide to ignore it, theres a chance a loan collector appears. Meanwhile one of the other Sims has never gotten a single call. So my thoughts are the game is defaulting to the current selected Sim and forcing them to always pay a loan regardless if they've paid one at all.

However, I've even had a single Sim get bombarded by at least 2 calls a day from a loan payment. It especially doubles up if a Sim left their home lot and traveled somewhere.

Another oddity I'm curious about is paintings. If I have a Sim paint a picture and then swap to a different Sim, if I don't have a 2nd easel on the lot, the moment they finish that painting, they auto scrap it and begin a new one. I'm currently doing a no job household, bills are doubled in value (so about 8k a week) and they have to survive off making things. Got 1 painter, 1 maker, and a writer. So far the painter makes the most due to selling pictures on Plopsy, so if they auto scrap a picture (which could have been Excellent or Masterpiece), thats money lost. Of course to fix it, I now have 2 Easels, but curious if anyone has run into that issue.

13 minutes ago, Neodarkside said:

So far the painter makes the most due to selling pictures on Plopsy, so if they auto scrap a picture (which could have been Excellent or Masterpiece), thats money lost. Of course to fix it, I now have 2 Easels, but curious if anyone has run into that issue.

From what I gather it's part of the new Traits features added in one of the last few patches.

If your painter has the Perfectionist Trait they scrap anything below a Masterpiece.

Thought I saw a mod to fix this but can't remember where now.

Maybe @BatDood can shed some more info about it.  

@Neodarkside As was mentioned above by @Scorpio, that was part of the trait update that EA did. Perfectionists will autonomously scrap lower quality paintings and try again for something better. If they decide to scrap a painting worth 2,000 simoleons because it's not a Masterpiece that's an issue as far as I'm concerned.

LittleMsSam has a mod in her Random Bug Fixes called "Perfectionist No Canvas Destroying" that you can install and it will take care of the issue. I use it myself.

Technically it's not a bug because that's what EA did to the Perfectionist trait on purpose.

I'll have to check and see if she's a perfectionist, I know 1 other sim is a perfectionist but I don't have them do paintings. Yeah, any painting they scrap is 50-100 simoleons loss because it costs them that much to start in the first place, and when they scrap one even at 500 value its annoying. I'll have to look into it, thanks.