I apologize for bothering you, but I've been trying to put this mod for 4 hours in a row. Whatever I do, no matter how I put this mod and the original, the transformation of the body is not transform. the spells themselves appear and the rest works, but the body remains the same. I do not know how to fix this and I did not find any normal information about this problem.

Please help :c

Edited by Kristeof356
On 6/15/2021 at 11:52 PM, Kristeof356 said:

I apologize for bothering you, but I've been trying to put this mod for 4 hours in a row. Whatever I do, no matter how I put this mod and the original, the transformation of the body is not transform. the spells themselves appear and the rest works, but the body remains the same. I do not know how to fix this and I did not find any normal information about this problem.

Please help :c

Those settings are for when you use the transform spell, becoming a succubus won't change your appearance

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • I used the mod and even made some changes. Instead of succubus, I changed to a HALF-KHAJIT. But there are many scripts that I don't use, I couldn't edit because I found it too complex and without annotations. You have the part of the mod that just changes the look. I can mount most of the transformation, but not the head and skin. I want to build a RACE that can go from half cat and succubi and still go back to being human, without changing anything but the skin and maybe some simple status. But the head proved difficult to change. Sry for my bad english ?

Weird. Belly grows even if "soul gem pregnancy" option is disabled. Anyone have the same problem?

UPD: Nevermind. Figured it out. It was cum inflashion's fault. Wasted an hour to port PSQ to SE myself, just to get "pregnant" in game again, and another hour to figure out what was the problem :DD

Edited by ILBDFGWTSHD
  • 3 weeks later...
13 hours ago, HeleyaCheeza said:

Hello there, does anyone know if there's a similar patch/file for oldrim ? Trying for a month to get the PSQ mod working witch BV and vampire but I can't find a way. 

For me, if become a vampire first, using the MCM to activate succubus mode will cure my vampirism. To fix this I usually

1) Become a succubus first with the mcm

2) become a vampire. ( can do it naturally, or with the Better vampires MCM, or with the Live another life Vampire start.)

After that, I can be both vampire and succubus, and shift in and out of my succubus form with the hotkey without any issues. I'm on Skyrim SE though.

• 1 month later...

how do i fly after succubus rank 4? i tried adjusting Flight setting in animated wings ultimate but it refuses to work... i set X key double tap as flight key but my wing refuses to function, neither glide nor flight.

probably something went wrong like plugin setup? how do i adjust plugin orders properly? here's the esp lineup.

PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest.esm  40 / 1F

PSQ Animated Flight Wings.esp  458 / FE:0DA

ERF - Succubus - PSQ Addon  459 / F0

P1FlyingWings  460 / F1

Animated Wings Ultimate  461 / FE:0DB

where did i screw up? what methods should i try to make flight mechanism to actually work?

• 2 weeks later...

Question: I've transformed and have fed on a lot of NPCs, but I don't see my succubus stats increasing. I seem to be stuck at succubus level 1. Can anyone confirm that stats increase correctly on this version? I've run  the other PSQ conversion and stats always increased with that one.

edit: Figured it out. I have SLSO always orgasm disabled per the instructions on the main page of this mod. But PSQ doesn't update even with the satiation slider set to 1.5.

Edited by foreveraloneguy

I can't for the life of me get the flying to work with the transformation. Animated Wings Ultimate works just find on its own (already configured in the MCM, have flown a bit with it), but the PSQ transformed state simply does not fly. I've downloaded both files in the main post and ordered it like PSQ > Requirements for AWU/Animated Wings Ultimate > PSQ Animated Wings, but most of the wings don't even show up and regardless of whether or not they do, there's never any activation of flight (have tried both with and without activating a set of wings in the AWU spell). Tried the mentioned ERF plug-in as well to no luck.

Edited by Anon0000
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/17/2021 at 11:49 AM, foreveraloneguy said:

Question: I've transformed and have fed on a lot of NPCs, but I don't see my succubus stats increasing. I seem to be stuck at succubus level 1. Can anyone confirm that stats increase correctly on this version? I've run  the other PSQ conversion and stats always increased with that one.

edit: Figured it out. I have SLSO always orgasm disabled per the instructions on the main page of this mod. But PSQ doesn't update even with the satiation slider set to 1.5.

Had the same issue.  PSQ doesn't detect separate orgasms from SLSO.  I would make a patch, but atm I just cannot get the creation kit to compile scripts ._.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/1/2021 at 8:21 PM, fullinlove said:

For some reason, using baboDialogue and this mode together causes a CTD

It's so painful not being able to use PSQ...

Ahhhh, so that's what it is

Been trying to get this to work for a while now, couldn't figure out what it was conflicting with to CTD. Then decided to check the comments to see if anyone else had this issue, and boom, here it was

Real shame, as Babodialogue is pretty much a staple in my NSFW loadorder