PSQ 3.2.8a Hybrid SSE

This is a conversion of the LE file PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest for Sexlab 3.2.8a with modification to allow a succubus / vampire hybrid and to use Animated Wings Ultimate and its required files for actual flight. I recommend this to activate skin and colour in the mod, recommended on the other post as well, Succubus Follower, Spells, Player Armor and PSQ Transform Addon 1.3

I thought I woudl share it here, as I have been playing using it for over six months without a hitch, and the origianlone for SSE is way out of date.

Kudos to the original author.
This is just a conversion, with a few tweaks.

It is more up to date than the 2019 mod is, as I reworked the most recent LE release which I found to be more advanced.

As to "alternate life start another life mod" I do not know, I am not familiar with that one. I never fire up the Succubus in Character Generation anyway, such tends to foul it up.

The fomod folder is mainly so folks using Nexus Mod Manager can link into here if they drop it into it repository of files.

It is definately compatible with Better vampires, I tweaked it so that it actually allows a hybrid vampire succubus.

I personally use "Alternate Start: Live another life", and have had no problems with it at all.

Edited by Michele Magus

Is this compatible with this mod here? In addition, does your modification fix the issue with the breast morphs not working? There was a patch made by someone in the comments, however PSQ Tweaks overwrites the script used in said patch, so they're incompatible, unless someone incorporates the patch's script changes into PSQ Tweaks. Asides from that, I love the changes that PSQ Tweaks makes, such as the kissing animation that plays when you seduce someone. Some of the changes seem to be broken, however. The drain willpower spell is supposed to knock people down where in which you can feed on them, however once you knock them down and attempt to select them, no menu pops up.

Edited by Jack of All Trades

I never used soul gem pregnancy, so I do not know.
As to morphs I have had no trouble with such so far. I use CBBE. I have seen some odd distortions in humanoid mannequins on occasion though which goes away when the game is reloaded, which is unrelated to this mod as those do not tap the succubus form.

Do I require the original version of the mod? The PSQ does not appear on the MCM.

I also do not find any of the magic for PSQ. I started the using another life and selected the succubus and it gave me the quest. But other than that. I am missing alot of the features. Am i doing something wrong? 

I have installed this mod, with the PSQ followers mod, the transform add on, and the body slides. I also Have the wings mod installed.

Edited by Encogt
On 6/4/2021 at 2:06 AM, Jack of All Trades said:

But it does. It's in the MCM menu.

I've never once managed to make it work, at least with the original SE port. The MCM option doesn't seem to be fully functional, or maybe I just misinterpreted. I have not tried the original (LE version), so that very well may be functional. I'm pretty sure you can be afflicted with Sanguinare Vampiris, but something prevents it from correctly progressing into full-blown vampirism. It's also very possible that I just fucked something up, as the last time I tried to play as a hybrid, I was still really inexperienced with correctly sorting load orders. For the sake of my own curiosity, I'll go double check to see if I did in fact just screw something up, and I'll report back.

*UPDATE* So, yes, you were correct in that it does allow for hybrids, however it seems to be extremely buggy, and from reading posts on the LE Version, simply does not work for some people. I have STD immunity disabled, and allow for hybrids enabled, and adding the spell to myself via commands reports that I am in fact infected, however nothing ever happens, regardless of how much time passes. The buffs/debuffs tab also does not show the affliction.

Edited by ugrena
11 hours ago, ugrena said:

I've never once managed to make it work, at least with the original SE port. The MCM option doesn't seem to be fully functional, or maybe I just misinterpreted. I have not tried the original (LE version), so that very well may be functional. I'm pretty sure you can be afflicted with Sanguinare Vampiris, but something prevents it from correctly progressing into full-blown vampirism. It's also very possible that I just fucked something up, as the last time I tried to play as a hybrid, I was still really inexperienced with correctly sorting load orders. For the sake of my own curiosity, I'll go double check to see if I did in fact just screw something up, and I'll report back.

*UPDATE* So, yes, you were correct in that it does allow for hybrids, however it seems to be extremely buggy, and from reading posts on the LE Version, simply does not work for some people. I have STD immunity disabled, and allow for hybrids enabled, and adding the spell to myself via commands reports that I am in fact infected, however nothing ever happens, regardless of how much time passes. The buffs/debuffs tab also does not show the affliction.

Worked perfectly for me. Sorry that it gave you trouble. But I suppose this mod here will allow people to play as Hybrids that faced said bugs with the SE Port.

Unfortunately I couldnt fully comprehend the potential and benefit of this modernization of PSQ.

should i turn on Animated Wings Ultimate mod on to activate flight mode? or is it ok to disable AWU esp and let the mod folder alone do the job?

also is ERF Succubus Mod Succubus esp mandatory to transformation? tried penis summon but nothing happens... probably because I didnt install ERF's addon plugin, i presume?

TLDR, I need full details of activating entire features of this PSQ improvement mod. Cuz i am certain im not using it in right manner. sorry for lack of comprehension skill.

question:

how can I actually get the transformation to work?  I added stuff to the PSQ folder with the appropriate mesh names and enabled the skin, horns, tail and wings transformaions but the only thing that changes is my skin color when I transform....

can anyone shed light on what I might be doing wrong?  And what wings should I be selecting to make it work with Animated Wings Ultimate?

Edited by Sku11M0nkey