Open the console, click on the player

GetFactionRank  LSTSlaveTrainerFaction

-1 not in the faction

0 lowest rank

5 highest rank

You can set you rank with the console

SetFactionRank LSTSlaveTrainerFaction 1

or  2 3 4 5

You can also click on the Slave and check and change the rank.

Have you changed

set xLSTMain.TrainXP to 25    

Lower it for faster level up

?? you  open the console

You click on the player

Or if you don't click on the player you can enter

Player.GetFactionRank  LSTSlaveTrainerFaction

Same with SetFactionRank LSTSlaveTrainerFaction 1

Works in my game. I just tested it.

And I tested an old save: You start with faction -1  , so you and the slave are not in the faction.

! You can have 255 training token to reach rank 5  : so there are "7" ranks. Not in faction, rank 0 , and rank 1 to 5

That are about 36 token per rank.

During the test I just did I needed 38 token to get my slave  from rank -1 to 0

On 11/21/2023 at 11:34 PM, fejeena said:

?? you  open the console

You click on the player

Or if you don't click on the player you can enter

Player.GetFactionRank  LSTSlaveTrainerFaction

Same with SetFactionRank LSTSlaveTrainerFaction 1

Works in my game. I just tested it.

And I tested an old save: You start with faction -1  , so you and the slave are not in the faction.

! You can have 255 training token to reach rank 5  : so there are "7" ranks. Not in faction, rank 0 , and rank 1 to 5

That are about 36 token per rank.

During the test I just did I needed 38 token to get my slave  from rank -1 to 0

That's exactly what I did. Both with Player.Get and by clicking on PC. As you can see by the error message, it seems that this faction is not recognized by the game.

I dunno why though, because everything else works flawlessly, I see the message that the mod is loaded whenever I load game, all other functions are working. Slaves with nearly 100 tokens - still rank -1, but it makes sense if the faction is not there. I dunno, I thought maybe you had experienced this issue. I guess I will just continue playing without the ranks system ^^

Edited by 1r3emaercs
5 hours ago, 1r3emaercs said:

That's exactly what I did. Both with Player.Get and by clicking on PC. As you can see by the error message, it seems that this faction is not recognized by the game.

I dunno why though, because everything else works flawlessly, I see the message that the mod is loaded whenever I load game, all other functions are working. Slaves with nearly 100 tokens - still rank -1, but it makes sense if the faction is not there. I dunno, I thought maybe you had experienced this issue. I guess I will just continue playing without the ranks system ^^

Open console

click on NPC

And you get a error message ?

What happens if you

Open console

click on NPC

GetItemCount yy001D2B ZZZ

!!! replace the yy with the loadorder ID from LoversSlaveTrader.esp  !!

You have the enslave spell,  the training dialoges, ...   So you have the LoversSlaveTrader.esp and it's working. You must have the faction.

Can you try

GetFactionRank yy013015

The number is the ID number of the faction, but normally you use the ID name. But maybe your game does not like names.

• 3 weeks later...

MINOR UPCOMING MOD SUPPORT

VERSION 3.3d

I have an upcoming mod.  Itself is not lewd, and could very well be placed within the Non-Adult category. But the mod has adaptions for LST and possibly other content when completed. 

This mod I have entitled Vacant Houses.  Not unlike the "move in on" mod, it would allow you to take possession of houses/homes when the owner(s) of a house have been enslaved. And the addition I placed within LST will trigger a call within VacantHouses to 'release' ownership of said property back to the slave if/when released from bondage.

I will have more in General Discussion on this WIP of course...

On 11/23/2023 at 3:39 PM, fejeena said:

Can you try

GetFactionRank yy013015

The number is the ID number of the faction, but normally you use the ID name. But maybe your game does not like names.

No.  EditorIDs do not work with the command-line options:

ScreenShot611.png

It very much needs to be the FormID when using command-line operations.  For annoying NPC references, I sometimes find the need to use the RFID command... IF the need demands.

♦       ♦       ♦

NOW... for a little heads-up on the four factions built into LoversSlaveTrader (formerly 3 factions: )

• LSTAuctionFaction:  A faction for non-enslaved NPCs that can be the master of a 'servant'.
  • LSTRaiderFaction:  A faction for the NPCs that belong to the Slave-Traders within BravilUnderground.
  • LSTSlaveFaction:  A catch-all for NPCs that have been enslaved by LoversSlaveTrader (slave or servant)
  • LSTSlaveTrainerFaction:  A faction for NPCs that belong to the Slave-Training guild of BravilUnderground

Now, the LSTSlaveFaction is a faction that does get applied within LST itself, specifically when you enslave an NPC directly or create an already-existing 'servant' within a mod.  This secondary condition asked for because it made no sense that there were no existing LST slaves prior to the player's actions.

And the LSTAuctionFaction was recently created to define NPCs that would be in a position to purchase LST slaves, but make the slaves programmable servants that could do actual chores rather than as a sex-slave... and allow them to be defined within custom mods at game start.

HOWEVER... The LSTRaiderFaction and the LSTSlaveTrainerFaction, while part of LoversSlaveTrader, is actually not applied to any NPCs nor to the player.  In fact, LSTRaider and LSTSlaveTrainer are only present within the "Are you thirsty?" topic to ensure neither trainer nor slaver are drugged, appear within certain scripts to prevent their enslavement, and on several pre-defined "Creatures" built into LST. 

It is within BravilUnderground, the moment you accept the offer to join, that you become a member of the Slave Trader's guild (LSTRaiderFaction by way of xxLSTQ00 > xMQ00STWork).  And likewise, it is within BravilUnderground that you may talk to someone and  become a member of the Slave Trainer's guild (LSTSlaveTrainerFaction by way of xxLSTBUMain > xST69JoinTRGuild).  Originally, both LoversSlaveTrader and BravilUnderground were just one mod... only divided into two on February 14, 2012.

♦       ♦       ♦

These factions were designed for NPCs and the player when they join the defined guilds of LSTBravilUnderground.  So yes, in order to become a member of the SlaveTrainer faction, you DO need to have BravilUnderground engaged. It is by the training quests within B.U. where you gain faction ranks.  You do not need to be a member of the faction to train a slave, but gaining faction levels to either Raider or SlaveTrainer will not occur unless you are.

This is how the factions within LoversSlaveTrader have always existed... with the noted exceptions of pre-2012 and my addition of the LSTAuctionFaction.

Edited by LongDukDong
  • 1 month later...

A NEW COUNTER FOR SLAVERS NOW IN

VERSION 3.4d

There is no bug fix, nothing that needed to be repaired within LoversSlaveTrader. This update is more towards allowing external mods find out how many (generally) intelligent slaves that the player had procured during his career as a slaver. When I say intelligent, I mean NPCs and not creatures. Apologies to those creatures that are indeed smarter than the typical man/mer.

Within the main quest script, there are now two new variables:  TallySlaver and TallyTrader.   The first value keeps track of how many NPCs you have enslaved whilst the second how many slaves you had sold.  There is no consideration for refunds to decrease the second nor towards releasing an NPC of bondage for the first. They are increasing and never decreasing. Admittedly, this means you could enslave, release, enslave the same NPC over and over again to build up numbers. But that is a stunt that some power-gamer would try. And if one attempts to do that with sale/refunds, it may actually become quite costly to the player.

Refer to instances of:

xLSTMain.TallySlaver

xLSTMain.TallyTrader

These values were included solely for any mod that wishes to access LoversSlaveTrader to determine how many NPCs the player had enslaved and/or sold, and nothing else.

♦       ♦       ♦

Meanwhile, a little debug message was added into the code that releases an NPC from the player enslavement, specifically if using the upcoming (and improved) VacantHouses mod. It isn't much, only indicating the name of the NPC within the command console upon release and only if VacantHouses is put to use.

Edited by LongDukDong
  • 1 month later...

That doesn't sound like an issue which would be caused by LST.

LST does remove 'tokens' which are clothing items, but many other Lovers with PK mods use 'tokens' defined within the ITEMS::Clothings database.  And the tokens removed are specified by their Database IDs,  LST also adds/removes house keys from Servants (slaves that can exist at game start), these too being specified.  However, these are removed by commands triggered by Topics spoken.  And upon being enslaved, slaves are given slave bracers to wear upon their wrists. No actual armor/clothing is removed.

The only times there are issues with unintentional nudity appears when using the "Creating a copy" feature (for enslaving 'respawning NPCs') with those clones appearing temporarily naked when enslaved (they re-don their garb), and when opening a slave's inventory which reappears when exiting the inventory system.

Nothing otherwise.

Edited by LongDukDong

I have a question that may end up being very fucking stupid. Are there any *other* requirements for this mod, RaperS, and Encounter? Whenever I enable those mods, I can start my game up once, do whatever it is I want, and save and quit. When it comes time to load the save, within a second of loading into my game, it will crash. I've checked my crash logs, I've remade my bashed patch multiple times, I've found nothing that seems to make sense for *why* these mods are causing conflicts.

Post your load order.

Have you tried the original Lovers Slave trader version?  To know whether only this version is causing you problems or the original too.

You don't need Lovers Encounter

You also don't need Lovers rapers. You can sneak and use the club and then the enslave spell, or use the enslave spell on sleeping NPCs

All you need is LAPF (like the Beatles sang)

6 hours ago, fejeena said:

Post your load order.

Have you tried the original Lovers Slave trader version?  To know whether only this version is causing you problems or the original too.

You don't need Lovers Encounter

You also don't need Lovers rapers. You can sneak and use the club and then the enslave spell, or use the enslave spell on sleeping NPCs

All you need is LAPF (like the Beatles sang)

Originally it seemed like it happened with all three mods individually, now it seems like I can enable Slave Trader and RaperS no problem. Encounters still seems to be borked for me, but I'll do without for now. Too much banging my head against the bash patch for one day. Sorry for the nonsense and thanks for the quick reply.

Just as fejeena stated, LoversSlaveTrader has no additional requirements other than Lovers with PK itself, just as the main page states:

On 5/31/2021 at 10:35 AM, LongDukDong said:

Requirements:

• Oblivion
  • Shivering Isles
  • OBSE 20 or better
  • Lovers with PK v1.6 or newer

And for the record, while dealing with the upgraded edition of VacantHouses (another mod), I had neither LoversRaperS nor LoversEncounters loaded whilst using LST.  RaperS, Encounters and LST are each dependent only upon the LAPF system and not upon one another.

And just as fejeena had requested, I too would need to see the mod order to determine if something is incorrectly installed which may cause your game crashing issues.

• 2 weeks later...

GET VERSION 3.5 D FOR

BETTER BEHAVING SLAVES

Many must have noticed that slaves gawk and stare when someone is having sex. Such behavior does not fit a slave when it is being instructed in the manners of sex. It should enjoy sex, but not be bothered or shocked by others doing the same.

Well, no more.  As of now, you have an option within the INI file that lets you determine the behavior of slaves when in the presence of NPCs engaged in coital bliss, rough play or very ... very naughty cases of despoilment. Do note that this includes the new servants.

The INI file now has a new 'xLSTMain.AIStaring' value which lets you configure the slave's behavior. These options are as follows:

• 0: OFF - The slave behaves as any other citizen and shocked at such behavior
  • 1: BROKEN SLAVE ONLY - Fully versed now as a sex slave, seeing others do it too is but a reminder.
  • 2: ALL SLAVES - All slaves now assume this will be their normal life.  Nothing to see here.

As stated, this works for both classic LST Slaves, and the newer Servants introduced in version 3.0d (December 2022). However, Servants may also carry a special xLSTObjectServantNoGawking token (FormID: xx0AC089) that ensures they do not stare at others having sex regardless of the AIStaring setting.  This more geared for custom NPCs.

♦       ♦       ♦

Also updated was the Creatures Control menu, the menu that becomes available when one wishes to control an enslaved creature.  The text to permanently release a creature from its enslavement no longer uses the phrase "Emancipation of Slave", but more akin to the LST topics themselves states "Release from Slavery".

But with that, the creature's "Let them Free" option which suggested to let a creature roam while still being a slave has been altered. The command now states "Let them wander" and now acts as if under a lesser version of the NPC's Relax command.  Currently an early edition, creatures do not have sleep, read or drink/eat options... only wandering. But with that, they DO wander within the same basic radius as an NPC would. It seemed a more logical option than letting a creature roam free with you unable to determine where the creature went.  Most all of them look alike.