Sims 3 Kinky World Isssue. Help Please!

I need help. I created 2 sims that are highly compatible, already started as boyfriend and girlfriend, both have the arousal moodlit but no matter what I do, they will not have sex. They go to a place in the house or stand on both sides of the bed, remove clothing, then the female will yawn, the male will boo and give a thumbs down and they both put their clothes back on. I set their attractiveness to 10, their extra kinky traits align with each other, they don't hate each other or anything and I'm not at a loss as to what's wrong. I've used this mod for years, never had a problem and I'm pretty familiar with how to use it, so I'm at a loss. I tried regressing back to build 408 and still, the same thing happens. Help please? Anyone else have this issue and resolved it? Thanks in advance.

• 3 weeks later...

I just changed from old laptop to new and having the same issue. Both sims are fully rested. I've reset the town and lowered graphics and nothings working. They still cancel action and are aroused. Even rape cancels and they just yawn there. PLease if anyone has this issue and found a fix let me know. Been using this KW for years never had a issue until today. Few months ago it was working fine on this alienware laptop. But now with this family it won't

12 hours ago, roypuppypawz said:

Been using this KW for years

Which build? 399 on KW page is garbage. I have posted a link to Oniki's Patreon where she gives 409 for free... https://www.loverslab.com/topic/156041-sims3wip-kinkyworld-build-409-public-link-and-other-helpful-information/

Next is how many separate packages do you have? I have this issue from time to time, usually when I overload the games ability to sort files by leaving too many individual packages in my Test folder.

2 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

too many individual packages

Another benefit of 'merging' packages I see, besides speeding up our load times.

One more effect from merging - CC will be better sorted when opening things like outfits/hair/make up in CAS. Clearing the cache sometimes allow CC thumbnails to be rearranged, but merging goes one step further.

2 hours ago, landess said:

Another benefit of 'merging' packages

Yes, unfortunately, it's a half step beyond major PITA if I merge packages that I'm working on, are on hold, or just not sure what to do with, and I probably have 200 of them. I did merge 2 sets and archived the individuals back in June 2020. Probably need to do it again... OY! WAIT! Here's an idea!!! MAYBE I should finish them, upload them, and THEN merge them????

• 1 year later...

On 5/30/2021 at 11:20 AM, Gentlelovely said:

I need help. I created 2 sims that are highly compatible, already started as boyfriend and girlfriend, both have the arousal moodlit but no matter what I do, they will not have sex. They go to a place in the house or stand on both sides of the bed, remove clothing, then the female will yawn, the male will boo and give a thumbs down and they both put their clothes back on. I set their attractiveness to 10, their extra kinky traits align with each other, they don't hate each other or anything and I'm not at a loss as to what's wrong. I've used this mod for years, never had a problem and I'm pretty familiar with how to use it, so I'm at a loss. I tried regressing back to build 408 and still, the same thing happens. Help please? Anyone else have this issue and resolved it? Thanks in advance.

I'm having this issue now with KW 409. I know I'm late, but did you ever figure out the issue?

Edited by teedr23