I tested the game without fire and ice overhaul and still crashed but got this instead.

Possible relevant objects (2)
{
  [  76]    BGSHazard(Name: `Fire`, FormId: 0003E073, File: `Skyrim.esm`)
  [  76]    Hazard(FormId: FF00143C, BaseForm: BGSHazard(Name: `Fire`, FormId: 0003E073, File: `Skyrim.esm`))
}

would the ENB have anything to do with it? also I think it has something to do with riften, seems to start happening sometime after going in there

on my main playthrough it did then I reloaded back to before I entered riften and left the area still caught up with me

1 hour ago, Schitkunt said:

I tested the game without fire and ice overhaul and still crashed but got this instead.

{
  [  76]    BGSHazard(Name: `Fire`, FormId: 0003E073, File: `Skyrim.esm`)
  [  76]    Hazard(FormId: FF00143C, BaseForm: BGSHazard(Name: `Fire`, FormId: 0003E073, File: `Skyrim.esm`))
}

would the ENB have anything to do with it? also I think it has something to do with riften, seems to start happening sometime after going in there

on my main playthrough it did then I reloaded back to before I entered riften and left the area still caught up with me

I've checked it and these two Fire hazards have one thing in common - FXFireBodyLPSD [SNDR:0003E764]. That's a sound record, so my guess would be it might be some Sound/FX overhaul mod.

38 minutes ago, Tiress said:

That's a sound record, so my guess would be it might be some Sound/FX overhaul mod.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/523 I'm using this, ill try find a patch if there is one

Got it patched, now this is showing up 

Possible relevant objects (3)
{
  [   0]    NiCamera(Name: `WorldRoot Camera`)
  [  42]    BSTriShape(Name: `WispsGround01`)
  [  46]    BSTriShape(Name: `Flames02grant01:0`)
}

Edited by Schitkunt
1 hour ago, Schitkunt said:

I'm starting to think I should just remove all mods and MO2 and reinstall everything

Sorry, I wish there was a tool that would tell us what the problem is, but without one, I can only guess. :/

Post the crash log file, there might be other indicators on other lines. :)

You could also try disabling half the mods and continue until it doesn't crash to try to pinpoint the responsible plugin/mod.

Edited by Tiress
26 minutes ago, Tiress said:

Sorry, I wish there was a tool that would tell us what the problem is, but without one, I can only guess. :/

Post the crash log file, there might be other indicators on other lines. :)

You could also try disabling half the mods and continue until it doesn't crash to try to pinpoint the responsible plugin/mod.

No need to apologies, thanks for trying regardless ill post another log, also I've started a new playthrough gonna see if it'll do it again if so ill do as you said disable mods in sections

Crash_2021_6_2_20-43-17.txt

Alrighty I disabled OStim and everything to do with it and started a new game did everything I did in the other playthroughs and it all was working fine, I have a feeling it has something to do with OStim Solutions, seems to happen when I select an option from solutions. where should OStim and all mods related be in the load order? I had them towards the bottom, moved them up towards the top now, ill test them soon.

2 hours ago, Schitkunt said:

Alrighty I disabled OStim and everything to do with it and started a new game did everything I did in the other playthroughs and it all was working fine, I have a feeling it has something to do with OStim Solutions, seems to happen when I select an option from solutions. where should OStim and all mods related be in the load order? I had them towards the bottom, moved them up towards the top now, ill test them soon.

You could ask for help on OStim discord if you think it could be related. :)

• 3 weeks later...

I have been having this exact same crash logs ever since I started using modded SSE and never got rid of it.

Unlike your problem, mine happens very randomly. First time it happened was in Whiterun, after entering Warmaiden's shop. Ever since then, I played for weeks and had the same crash in different places. Very inconsistent crash, and some other ppl have it as well, but no-one has yet figured out what exactly is the source of the crash. I am also using the Immersive Sounds - Compendium. Id disable the mod and see if thats the culprit, but, as mentioned before, I can play for hours, days without crash, and then, suddenly, out of nowhere, it goes again. That crash of mine looks like this:

Spoiler

{
  [ 104]    BGSHazard(Name: `Fire`, FormId: 00109CE4, File: `Skyrim.esm`)
  [ 104]    Hazard(FormId: FF001C4C, BaseForm: BGSHazard(Name: `Fire`, FormId: 00109CE4, File: `Skyrim.esm`))
}

• 2 months later...