Converting for BHUNP to CBBE 3BA (3BBB) ?

i found a mod called Predator - Tight Bikini BHUNP SE

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/50522?tab=posts&BH=0

the mod is for BHUNP but im not changing my whole load order and losing 90% of my armor and clothing mods

So i was wondering if anyone could convert the mod to CBBE 3BA (3BBB) I did ask the guy who made it and he said and i quote "Ahhahahahahah No, CBBE is shit so im not converting my mod to it BHUNP is better So next time do some research idiot "

fun guy

2 hours ago, The Terrible Basket said:

Eu encontrei um mod chamado Predator - Tight Bikini BHUNP SE

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/50522?tab=posts&BH=0

o mod é para BHUNP, mas eu não estou mudando toda a minha ordem de carregamento e perdendo 90% dos meus mods de armadura e roupas

Então eu queria saber se alguém poderia converter o mod para CBBE 3BA (3BBB) Eu perguntei ao cara que fez e ele disse e eu cito "Ahhahahahahah Não, CBBE é uma merda, então eu não estou convertendo meu mod para ele BHUNP é melhor Então, hora de fazer alguma pesquisa idiota "

cara engraçado

In the same way that you convert a CBBE mod to BHUNP, you can convert BHUNP to CBBE: 

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, Schizzo said:

Ei, você pode postar a conversão ou me dizer o que estou fazendo de errado porque eu segui o vídeo e não funcionou para o biquíni apertado, eu realmente aprecio alguma ajuda obrigado antecipadamente!

What are you really having trouble with? could be more specific.

3 hours ago, Schizzo said:

Ei, obrigado por responder e bem, é depois de eu fazer todas as coisas no vídeo, quando eu voltar para o corpo, a roupa está a quilômetros de distância do corpo e os mamilos não estão onde deveriam estar junto com buracos nos quadris

Seems like common physics errors, this occurs in some mods, before creating a mod by BodySlide, see if the mod matches the requirements.

• 5 months later...

I'm in the same boat as TO. I have BHUNP clothes and try to convert to 3BA. Conversion itself (adaption of clothes to new body shape) works fine.

However I have problems with the base shape and sliders. They do not work at all.

Process steps as explained in video are

1) Load project file

2a) Swap base shape(s) (if it is in the outfit)

2b) Add base shape (if it is not in the outfit)

3) Adapt outfit to new shape. It is different than shown the video.

4) Copy Bone weights (don't know why this step is needed)

5) Conform All (check that deformation is not changed)

6) Mask Weighted Vertices (in another video masking was done manually with brush)

7) Remove base shape(s) -> I'm not sure why this step is not done in above video

-> It is not clear to me if it is ok to leave base shape in the resulting project (from step 2) ).

The video does not remove the base shape. One piece of the clothes does just the same.

Result is deformation of the included shape.

-> Different tool is needed and processing is also different. Lot's of questions to step 3), f.e. how close to go to the base shape, how to preserve original 3D form (if I do it manually as shown in the video, the form is destroyed, I have not found a way to preserve it, especially since there are not many vertices in the clothes part I worked on)

I have neither found tutorial from BHUNP to CBBE nor 3BA.

Also I do not know if animations (CBPC ?, I think to have read that SMP will no longer work) will still work. But animations are not important to me.

I tried another dress and removed baseshape as it was originally not added. I found that sliders did not work afterwards and I had huge clipping.

I guess there most be some basic step missing in the tutorial.

Thank you for help.

• 4 months later...
On 8/3/2021 at 5:39 PM, Schizzo said:

Hey thanks for answering and well its after I do all the things in video when I go back to bodyslide the outfit is miles away from body and nipples are not where they should be along with holes in hips

Displaced nipples and hip gaps are both signs of using CBBE-based skin textures on a UNP-based body or vice-versa. If this is only happening in Outfit Studio, it's normal until you replace the outfit's existing CBBE body with your BHUNP reference (or vice-versa) at which point the displaced nipples and hip wedges should vanish.

EDIT to add: I'm using BHUNP (and UUNP) exclusively, so I have the reverse problem- however, I use the "Convert CBBE-SE to BHUNP" Conversion Reference sliders that are included in the Baka BHUNP download to greatly simplify the process from the manual procedures shown in the video linked above. I have read that similar "[WhateverBody] to CBBE-3BA" Conv Refs are included in the CBBE-3BA downloads.

As an example, I converted the top and jeans from MonstaFluff's Fluff's Wardobe - Modern 1.0 from CBBE-3BA to BHUNP-3BBB in about 5 minutes last night using the CBBE-SE to BHUNP Conversion Reference. Here's the result in my BHUNP world:

Please note that there is absolutely zero clipping, and there is full SMP Physics going on. You'll have to take my word for it that my nipples are where they belong and I have no (unwanted) gaps. :classic_biggrin:

My point is to prove that since Conversion References are (probably) available to do with a single mouse click almost any FromBody > ToBody conversion you want to do, it is now drop-dead simple to do it yourself instead of asking for others to do it for you.

Edited by Vyxenne
Because a video is worth even more than 1,000 words
On 1/16/2022 at 3:34 PM, vsuamier said:

[WoT boiling down to "I'm having problems converting A to B"]

You should probably ignore the videos you're having trouble following and try following @ousnius's guides on the BodySlide Wiki. They're pretty clear if you take the time to actually read them.

Sadly, they don't seem to address any method for retaining Cloth Physics as you convert an outfit item one body type to another- most of my attempts to convert Cloth Physics SMP items from Body A to Body B have ended up killing the cloth physics and the best help I have found so far online is "yeah, that happens." :classic_sad:

("Cloth physics" = SMP physics supporting hair/wig, flowing capes/skirts, dangly earrings, etc.), not affiliated in any way with Body Physics, i.e. Breast, Butt, Belly, thigh, genitals physics which can be supported by CBPC or SMP)

Edited by Vyxenne
Because a link is worth a thousand words describing where something is
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/21/2022 at 3:31 AM, Vyxenne said:

On the CBBE page on the SSE Nexus.

Sorry to bother, but I searched for them all over the page, on the downloads page of CBBE and BHUNP and even 3BA and I couldn't find them :S

Are them separate files from the main download? The main download only has conversion for old bodies, like UNPB and UNP High and Low.

On 6/4/2022 at 11:31 PM, Papitas said:

Sorry to bother, but I searched for them all over the page, on the downloads page of CBBE and BHUNP and even 3BA and I couldn't find them :S

Are them separate files from the main download? The main download only has conversion for old bodies, like UNPB and UNP High and Low.

They should be contained in the main CBBE-3BA download and installed into Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\ConversionSets\References.osp and specified (pointed to) in Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\RefTemplates.xml. That's probably why you can't find them as separate files in the SliderSets folder. They should be available for you to select in Outfit Studio when you invoke File > Load Reference. Here is the top portion of my old RefTemplates.xml, where you can clearly see a bunch of "Convert This To That" slidersets being specified:

RefTemplates.xml.png

Edited by Vyxenne
To see if Grey Cloud is paying attention
2 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

They should be contained in the main CBBE-3BA download and installed into Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\ConversionSets\References.osp and specified (pointed to) in Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\RefTemplates.xml. That's probably why you can't find them as separate files in the SliderSets folder. They should be available for you to select in Outfit Studio when you invoke File > Load Reference. Here is the top portion of my old RefTemplates.xml, where you can clearly see a bunch of "Convert This To That" slidersets being specified:

Oh, thanks!

I have those, but I thought there was a specific one for BHUNP, since many armors come with ginormous boobs as default.

Since I don't really use BHUNP I assumed that was the base body xD

Thanks you so much!

• 3 weeks later...

From what I see the shapes that the existing conversions in CBBE 3BA can convert from, like UNP or UNPB, are different from BHUNP.

But its easy to revert an existing slider, like the perfectly matching CBBE to BHUNP conversion slider from the BHUNP mod:

- Load the conversion reference in Outfit Studio

- Crank the conversion slider to 100%

- Choose File / Make conversion reference, voila

- Wrap it up like described in https://github.com/ousnius/BodySlide-and-Outfit-Studio/wiki/Making-a-new-conversion-reference

If you only want the BHUNP to CBBE 3BA conversion, I attached my personal small conversion mod for that purpose here, based on BHUNP v3.12. You'll find 2 new references in Outfit Studio:

• Convert - BHUNP to CBBE SE
  • Convert - BHUNP Uni to CBBE SE Uni (for Uniboob clothes)

Obviously all credits for this go to factoryclosed, the BHUNP creator, I merely reversed the slider and wrapped it up.

BHUNP Conversions v3.12.zip

• 4 months later...
On 6/23/2022 at 4:47 AM, LittleVampire said:

From what I see the shapes that the existing conversions in CBBE 3BA can convert from, like UNP or UNPB, are different from BHUNP.

But its easy to revert an existing slider, like the perfectly matching CBBE to BHUNP conversion slider from the BHUNP mod:

- Load the conversion reference in Outfit Studio

- Crank the conversion slider to 100%

- Choose File / Make conversion reference, voila

- Wrap it up like described in https://github.com/ousnius/BodySlide-and-Outfit-Studio/wiki/Making-a-new-conversion-reference

If you only want the BHUNP to CBBE 3BA conversion, I attached my personal small conversion mod for that purpose here, based on BHUNP v3.12. You'll find 2 new references in Outfit Studio:

• Convert - BHUNP to CBBE SE
  • Convert - BHUNP Uni to CBBE SE Uni (for Uniboob clothes)

Obviously all credits for this go to factoryclosed, the BHUNP creator, I merely reversed the slider and wrapped it up.

BHUNP Conversions v3.12.zip 3.45 MB · 146 downloads

bruv you are a savier

On 1/16/2022 at 3:34 PM, vsuamier said:

I do not know if animations (CBPC ?, I think to have read that SMP will no longer work) will still work. But animations are not important to me.

You are confusing animations and physics- not since BBP was all the raqe in Oldrim have we used animations for body part movement. For the past several years, we have used HDT-PE (Havok physics) in Oldrim, and also there were a few mods that used HDT-SMP (Bullet physics) in Oldrim. For SSE, Havok physics can't be used due to copyright restrictions, so Bullet physics (CBPC for body physics, HDT-SMP and Faster SMP for body physics AND cloth physics) are used. So far, FSMP has not been updated to work with the GoG version, but a CBPC version for the GOG game has been released.

So you can use CBPC for all your body physics needs even if you're on the GOG game.

As for converting a BHUNP armor mod to CBBE-3BA, @LittleVampiregave you the best advice.

Edited by Vyxenne