Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I have the problem that my Sims will not start sex when I click the "Romance" button "Have sex". The Sims talk about it, but then the action is canceled.
Sex only works when I'm booked through Wicked Perversions or when I'm masturbating, so I can ask other Sims to join in. However, this can only be done once. It only works again when the game is reloaded.
Version Wicked Whims: v165a and Wicked Perversions: LL.3.0ea

I am very grateful for help in solving this problem.
Link to comment
4 hours ago, HuskTheHelpful said:

Seems to work fine for me.

 

It all depends on where your Sims are and if they're able to actually follow through on finding place to have sex.

 

Many thanks for your response, but that can't be the problem. Because if my Sims can't find a suitable place, WW would bring a message about what it doesn't. On the other hand, it always worked in my house until the WW update, nothing has worked since then. But it works when my Sim masturbates, so he can ask another Sim to join in, which he does. However, only once. Afterwards the item "Sex" is no longer available in the pie menu of WW and the option "Having sex" is no longer available via the romance. In addition, the Sims no longer have sex on their own, although this is set in the options of WW.

Link to comment
On 5/29/2021 at 3:09 PM, Vantas78 said:



I have the problem that my Sims will not start sex when I click the "Romance" button "Have sex". The Sims talk about it, but then the action is canceled.
Sex only works when I'm booked through Wicked Perversions or when I'm masturbating, so I can ask other Sims to join in. However, this can only be done once. It only works again when the game is reloaded.
Version Wicked Whims: v165a and Wicked Perversions: LL.3.0ea

I am very grateful for help in solving this problem.

 

Same here. I was getting last exception errors when I loaded the game and thought that may be it but I resolved those and still no success. It seems to be the interaction itself for me at least, the animations work fine and can be accessed through jumping through hoops (as you said, starting solo anims then getting others to join in.) What happens instead is that the sims begin their "ask for sex interaction", complete it as normal, then simply continue talking and sometimes do a romantic action instead. I have tried removing the following mods to see if they were the problem:

 

  • Wicked Perversions
  • Club Points Cheat
  • Extreme Violence
  • Passionate Romance
  • Red Apple
  • Devious Desires

None of those mods were the issue as the interaction still did not work. They were all however flagged by MCCC as causing issues in a last exception file. As I said though, I removed and later updated all those mods (that had updates available) and still no luck.

 

I can only think we all (I've seen a decent number of people with the same/similar issue) have a mod in common that we're forgetting about that's causing an issue with the interaction, either that or there's something wrong with Wicked Whims itself which I find highly unlikely as most people have this latest update working fine.  

Edited by deelan62887
Link to comment

Just out of interest, the usual purple "Hello welcome to Wicked Whims! You're running....." message doesn't fully open anymore and only shows the headline bar bit with none of the usual "[Random language for "hello"] You are running: Animations by X, Y, Z etc" text accompanying the popup. This has been consistent with the broken interactions, i.e the bar has been broken from the same time and has not been fixed from the same attempted methods as used for trying to fix the broken interactions.

Link to comment
15 minutes ago, deelan62887 said:

Just out of interest, the usual purple "Hello welcome to Wicked Whims! You're running....." message doesn't fully open anymore and only shows the headline bar bit with none of the usual "[Random language for "hello"] You are running: Animations by X, Y, Z etc" text accompanying the popup. This has been consistent with the broken interactions, i.e the bar has been broken from the same time and has not been fixed from the same attempted methods as used for trying to fix the broken interactions.

Hi, the pop-up window at the beginning of WW that you are describing appears completely for me, and it also shows me which modder I have loaded animations from. But also think like you that the fault is either with WW or with Wicked Perversions or possibly in a combination of both mods.

Link to comment
1 minute ago, Vantas78 said:

Hi, the pop-up window at the beginning of WW that you are describing appears completely for me, and it also shows me which modder I have loaded animations from. But also think like you that the fault is either with WW or with Wicked Perversions or possibly in a combination of both mods.

Ah interesting. You're not getting any last exception errors or anything then?

Link to comment
21 minutes ago, deelan62887 said:

I can only think we all (I've seen a decent number of people with the same/similar issue) have a mod in common that we're forgetting about that's causing an issue with the interaction, either that or there's something wrong with Wicked Whims itself which I find highly unlikely as most people have this latest update working fine.  

Commonality isn't really the case as many mods can be broken with a game update of this type.

 

17 minutes ago, deelan62887 said:

Just out of interest, the usual purple "Hello welcome to Wicked Whims! You're running....." message doesn't fully open anymore...

Have you deleted your localthumbcache file after updating?

Do you have script mods enabled in your game options?

 

Link to comment
5 minutes ago, BatDood said:

Commonality isn't really the case as many mods can be broken with a game update of this type.

 

Have you deleted your localthumbcache file after updating?

Do you have script mods enabled in your game options?

 

 

Yeah I always make sure script mods are enabled, deleting localthumbcache didn't fix the broken popup either

Link to comment
5 minutes ago, deelan62887 said:

Just a tad more info: It seems most of the new stuff added by this WW update is fucked, to use the technical term. 

No, it's not. You need to take a deeper look at your mod setup.

 

6 minutes ago, deelan62887 said:

The tanning salon interaction on the phone only shows the ($200) part and the lubricant is simply called "*DEBUG*" in the Wicked store.

This is functioning fine. You need to dig deeper. First off, remove any penis mods you have installed.

 

I would suggest at this point that you remove all mods except WW and your animations, test on a new save and then report back.

Link to comment
2 hours ago, BatDood said:

I would suggest at this point that you remove all mods except WW and your animations, test on a new save and then report back.

 

Yeah I'm gonna have to 50/50 method it. Damn this is gonna take forever considering there's 1500+ items in my Mods folder...

Link to comment
6 hours ago, deelan62887 said:

 

Yeah I'm gonna have to 50/50 method it. Damn this is gonna take forever considering there's 1500+ items in my Mods folder...

Yeah I Have the same Problem also i have a lot of mods installed Please help me can u update me afterwards that are your sex animations working or not please tell me thanks 

Link to comment
6 hours ago, Bloody420320 said:

Yeah I Have the same Problem also i have a lot of mods installed Please help me can u update me afterwards that are your sex animations working or not please tell me thanks 

For those not getting errors but sex autonomy isn't working right...

 

WW Settings/Sex Settings/Autonomy Settings:

Autonomy Switch: ON  
Autonomy Intensity: Extreme

 

Save game and exit.

Delete your localthumbcache.pkg in your TS4 folder

Load game.

 

Test on home lot first by inviting another sim to visit or go visit another household. 

Link to comment

I HAVE FOUND IT!!! 

 

Many, many painstaking hours were spent but I've found the offender. I'm pretty sure it's from this mod: https://sookiesims.tumblr.com/post/637108711382482944/highlight-3-by-sims3melancholic-dl-ea, the package is called: sims3melancholic_highlight_05.package

 

I've attached it for reference if you want to use it to find where it is in your folder. 

 

Really hope that helps people as I removed that file and everything worked perfectly for me. If it doesn't, I'm afraid you're gonna have to 50/50 it as I did

 

@Vantas78 

@Bloody420320

sims3melancholic_highlight_05.package

Link to comment
18 minutes ago, deelan62887 said:

I HAVE FOUND IT!!! 

 

Many, many painstaking hours were spent but I've found the offender. I'm pretty sure it's from this mod: https://sookiesims.tumblr.com/post/637108711382482944/highlight-3-by-sims3melancholic-dl-ea, the package is called: sims3melancholic_highlight_05.package

 

I've attached it for reference if you want to use it to find where it is in your folder. 

 

Really hope that helps people as I removed that file and everything worked perfectly for me. If it doesn't, I'm afraid you're gonna have to 50/50 it as I did

 

@Vantas78 

@Bloody420320

sims3melancholic_highlight_05.package 72.87 MB · 0 downloads

I actually have this mod in my mod folder. I delete this for testing and report what happened to me.

 

Edit:

Thank you so much, my friend, that was actually the mistake for me. Removed this file from my mod folder and my Sims are having sex again using the Romantic button in the Sims pie menu. I am deeply indebted to you !!

Edited by Vantas78
update the post after testing the proposal
Link to comment
13 minutes ago, Vantas78 said:

Edit:

Thank you so much, my friend, that was actually the mistake for me. Removed this file from my mod folder and my Sims are having sex again using the Romantic button in the Sims pie menu. I am deeply indebted to you !!

 

Awesome man! I'm really happy it was the same thing for you, nothing like the satisfaction of solving something as annoying as this!! 

Link to comment
19 hours ago, Scorpio said:

For those not getting errors but sex autonomy isn't working right...

 

WW Settings/Sex Settings/Autonomy Settings:

Autonomy Switch: ON  
Autonomy Intensity: Extreme

 

Save game and exit.

Delete your localthumbcache.pkg in your TS4 folder

Load game.

 

Test on home lot first by inviting another sim to visit or go visit another household. 

Okie I Will Try This And Update You How it Goes Thanks Buddy :)

Link to comment
16 hours ago, deelan62887 said:

I HAVE FOUND IT!!! 

 

Many, many painstaking hours were spent but I've found the offender. I'm pretty sure it's from this mod: https://sookiesims.tumblr.com/post/637108711382482944/highlight-3-by-sims3melancholic-dl-ea, the package is called: sims3melancholic_highlight_05.package

 

I've attached it for reference if you want to use it to find where it is in your folder. 

 

Really hope that helps people as I removed that file and everything worked perfectly for me. If it doesn't, I'm afraid you're gonna have to 50/50 it as I did

 

@Vantas78 

@Bloody420320

sims3melancholic_highlight_05.package 72.87 MB · 2 downloads

Really Wow I Will Try it Now Thank u So Much Buddy Stay Blessed  :)

Link to comment
On 6/1/2021 at 5:45 PM, deelan62887 said:

I HAVE FOUND IT!!! 

 

Many, many painstaking hours were spent but I've found the offender. I'm pretty sure it's from this mod: https://sookiesims.tumblr.com/post/637108711382482944/highlight-3-by-sims3melancholic-dl-ea, the package is called: sims3melancholic_highlight_05.package

 

I've attached it for reference if you want to use it to find where it is in your folder. 

 

Really hope that helps people as I removed that file and everything worked perfectly for me. If it doesn't, I'm afraid you're gonna have to 50/50 it as I did

 

@Vantas78 

@Bloody420320

sims3melancholic_highlight_05.package 72.87 MB · 2 downloads

 

It was the same for me! Thanks Bud for saving me literally hours of Work! This solution should get pinned! Came in this Mod Folder : 

 

Link to comment
  • 5 months later...
On 6/1/2021 at 11:45 AM, deelan62887 said:

I HAVE FOUND IT!!! 

 

Many, many painstaking hours were spent but I've found the offender. I'm pretty sure it's from this mod: https://sookiesims.tumblr.com/post/637108711382482944/highlight-3-by-sims3melancholic-dl-ea, the package is called: sims3melancholic_highlight_05.package

 

I've attached it for reference if you want to use it to find where it is in your folder. 

 

Really hope that helps people as I removed that file and everything worked perfectly for me. If it doesn't, I'm afraid you're gonna have to 50/50 it as I did

 

@Vantas78 

@Bloody420320

sims3melancholic_highlight_05.package 72.87 MB · 33 downloads

Yeah im having the same issue  where i tell the sims to sex but just dont but i dont have that exact mod installed

 

edit: added my my most recent ui exception error

lastUIException_63773476856.txt

Edited by sw1ftw1nds
Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. For more information, see our Privacy Policy & Terms of Use