Assorted Mods by Invictusblade

Assorted Mods by Invictusblade

View File

so as Some of you know, I am going on an extended break (I don't know if I am coming back to modding(I do like modding but the game is pissing me off))

I decided to share some of my other mods

Haircut Mod

one of the things I attempted to do with Random Overlay Framework is to add different Haircuts to the game. (so an random Raider could have a haircut from KSHair for example)

and this project ended in failure because of two reasons

1. It would only affect Unique NPC's

2. when I made the mod for Advanced Hair Mods such as KSHair, it has a serious issue with Extra Hair parts (Hats, Ponytails, etc) that the extra parts couldn't be removed afterwards

so the mod posted uses hairs from the base and DLC's and require one of the haircut magazines (Not sure which) and you can craft an Aid item which will randomly change your hair cut.

BodyGen_DeadBodies - Raw

so hands up, if you have the disappeared dead body bug,

this is cause by using BodyGen to generate different shaped bodies

and when it reads a dead body, it freaks out and doesn't update it

(at least, this is what I think it does)

so here is my patch to prevent that

Raw (you will have to source the clothing yourself)

but there is a few steps before this works

1. copy and rename from \Data\Meshes\actors\character\characterassets

MaleBody to MaleBody_dead

FemaleBody to FemaleBody_dead

(NOT THE TRI FILES)

2. find an assorted clothing mod (such as Eli's or GrafPanzer's Classy Chassis Outfits)

Build them to NOT have Body morphs

and put the leveled lists into the Dead_bah_LL in the mod

BodyGen_DeadBodies - GrafPanzer's Version

so hands up, if you have the disappeared dead body bug,

this is cause by using BodyGen to generate different shaped bodies

and when it reads a dead body, it freaks out and doesn't update it

(at least, this is what I think it does)

so here is my patch to prevent that

GrafPanzer's version (I really like this series of mods)

I use all of GrafPanzer's clothing mods(Cheeky, Foxy, vulgar, and saucy) and I use both downloads

Replacer for everyone living

Craftable for the dead (I also added Player_cannotEquip keyword to them as well)

and then rework the recipes to turn the Craftable into the replacer (so reverse them)

but there is a few steps before this works

1. copy and rename from \Data\Meshes\actors\character\characterassets

MaleBody to MaleBody_dead

FemaleBody to FemaleBody_dead

(NOT THE TRI FILES)

2. find an assorted clothing mod (GrafPanzer's Classy Chassis Outfits)

you need to download the mods from this author here->

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/users/977500?tab=user+files

Build the craftable clothing to NOT have Body morphs

My Tattoos Overlays

I love Overlays, I loved making them

and here is my personal file of Overlays (it should work)

(I based it of another overlay mod)

it contains content from XXX, Manga, Comics and Other Games as well as Random Fallout content

as well as other peoples work whom I am big fans of such as Dialup Hero (btw when I made this, I thought he was finished)

https://slushe.com/dialuphero

this contains a blank file for non Random Overlay Framework

as well as Random Overlay Framework version

Boston Breeder - Main

I am a big fan of Boston Breeders, I love the concept of micro stories in the commonwealth

but there are issues with the mod, Mainly the Loose Blank Voice Files (and issues with that)

so here is a 10meg file that unpacks to a 1gig file (this should speed things up if you have issues at startup)

Instructions

1. check the /sound/voice/ folder of Your Fallout 4 Data (there should be two folders that look like /sound/voice/Boston Breeder.esp & /sound/voice/Fallout4.esm)

2. delete both folders (I believe that Boston Breeder is the only mod to use the /Fallout4.esm/ folder)

3. unpack zip into Data (so Boston Breeder - Main is next to Boston Breeder.esp)

btw there is a chance that I missed some voice files (but i don't know what it does)

• 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...

BodyGen_DeadBodies - Raw question.

I apologize for my ignorance as I am new to modding, but what would it take to make this step:

"and put the leveled lists into the Dead_bah_LL in the mod" work? Will that require Creation Kit?

Any help would be greatly appreciated., and thanks to Invictusblade for making some truly awesome mods! Love the new ROF!

17 minutes ago, aGGRO138 said:

BodyGen_DeadBodies - Raw question.

I apologize for my ignorance as I am new to modding, but what would it take to make this step:

"and put the leveled lists into the Dead_bah_LL in the mod" work? Will that require Creation Kit?

Any help would be greatly appreciated., and thanks to Invictusblade for making some truly awesome mods! Love the new ROF!

do you have random Overlay Framework installed?

because try this beta

BodyGen_DeadBodies_idea.esp

btw I am hoping to remove this as a mod and have the fix in ROF

otherwise it is a bit more work than I am prepared to go over

First off, thanks for the reply! Yes, I am running ROF (the new 1.6 version that uses the Spell Perk Item Distributor mod for overlay distribution).  I just booted up with the beta fix you supplied, and  it doesn't seem to be working.

Would the Spell Perk ROF need a specific patch?

Thanks again for helping me out!

38 minutes ago, aGGRO138 said:

First off, thanks for the reply! Yes, I am running ROF (the new 1.6 version that uses the Spell Perk Item Distributor mod for overlay distribution).  I just booted up with the beta fix you supplied, and  it doesn't seem to be working.

Would the Spell Perk ROF need a specific patch?

Thanks again for helping me out!

so you have all of Spell Perk Item Distributor with its dependents installed (Baka Framework)

so what doesn't work?

Overlays? or visible dead bodies?

you can try my more fixed Dead Body (I renamed it and removed most of the useless stuff from it)

DeadInvisibleBodiesFix_ROF.esp

35 minutes ago, aGGRO138 said:

Overlays are working, bodies are still invisible. I don't know if it matters, but I'm using Fusion Girl and BT3 for my skeletons. I'm loading the new fix now.

which bodies? (sent a screenshot)

because they might not be supported (one of the problems with this fix is that it doesn't fix modded content)

I'll have to send a screenshot next time I try to troubleshoot this, but this is what happens:

I go to Concord, kill a few Raiders outside the Hall of Freedom and loot them of everything - Naked bodies show up with tattoos.

The dead minuteman is there and I take just the musket and the ammo from him.

I save the game and exit to main menu.

Load the save and the Raiders are just like I left them BUT the minuteman is invisible until I take his hat or outfit and then his body appears.

This is a base game corpse with vanilla outfit and the vanilla outfit is invisible. Wondering if this may be a BT3 problem. I am running the  latest BT3 version with the (supposedly) vanilla clothing fix.

I don't know if this is a load order problem or what.... I am running LOOT.

This is on a new save/start btw.

Edited by aGGRO138

so it is that issue, it is good enough, (as long as it works the first time you see the body)

I can think of a couple of solutions(maybe) but I will wait until the rest of my mods are finished.

this is what I wrote on the ROF Page on Nexus under the Dead body fix

25 August 2022, 3:14AM

so I have posted a beta to my ROF edition to Dead Invisible Body fix.

if this mod looks familiar to you, it is because someone stole one of my earlier versions (and posted it without credit and with a bad backstory)
*I can forgive the edits and posting but Not the backstory

check out my Assorted Mod by Invictusblade
(and see that my original version is from 2021)

also I am hoping to remove the need for this mod by having it inside ROF
but dead bodies are trickier to script for.

let me know if there is any problems (apart from dead bodies becoming invisible again after a save and reload)

update-> I have notice a couple of problems (human skin on a ghoul) but I am really happy about this
Edited by Invictusblade

Sweet! That's awesome. Just to help you troubleshoot: the dead traders in Hardware Town (only the males) have invisible bodies still. The females have FG, and the ghoul female has human skin as stated in the nexus statement.

Hardware Town was my other litmus test for game generated corpses.

hrdwaretown.jpeg

13 minutes ago, aGGRO138 said:

Sweet! That's awesome. Just to help you troubleshoot: the dead traders in Hardware Town (only the males) have invisible bodies still. The females have FG, and the ghoul female has human skin as stated in the nexus statement.

Hardware Town was my other litmus test for game generated corpses.

hrdwaretown.jpeg

I was checking that place last night,

I will get the ID's of the men and add them to the mod,

(normally this is a female only problem)

btw I don't have any morphs on males

and I use the molerat nest east of sanctuary(near the satellite Station) to check dead bodies

1 hour ago, aGGRO138 said:

Nice! Is this a reinstall or just merge this with the existing ROF fix?

1 hour ago, aGGRO138 said:

BTW, do you have the form ID's for all the corpses you have found in game somewhere? Thanks again!

just override it (or delete the old one and copy the new)

and yes, I did and then I did the rest of the loot corpses but I might have missed a couple because of naming issues

easy

Corpse_Smith

Hard

Smith_Corpse

42 minutes ago, aGGRO138 said:

Would you be willing to share the corpse form ID data that you have compiled? I would be much appreciative!

???

they should be in the file above from 14 hours ago

they were called Loot_bahbah_Male

or what do you mean?

Edited by Invictusblade