On 5/27/2021 at 5:52 PM, Enochhhhh said:

Hi guys I'm just wondering if there are any CBBE compatible body shape or SOS add-on that can make my character a shemale with no vagina? 

Thanks!

I'm not sure if anything like that exists. But something similar can be achieved by editing textures. I can try to do it, but I need to know what textures you use.

41 minutes ago, Zavijava said:

I'd be interested too. I'm using The Pure CBBE body texture + this addon patch and apart from the vagina the result is very good.

I downloaded The Pure CBBE body texture, but here are a few options and I don't know what you're using. I randomly selected one and adjusted it. It's just one texture yet it would need to adjust another layer. I didn't want to do more because I don't know if it's the right version. What exactly version do you use (4K, 8K, Pubic, Shaved, Default, Tanline, Muscular, Glossy, Wet .....)?

femalebody_1.7z

On 5/29/2021 at 2:57 AM, poblivion said:

I'm not sure if anything like that exists. But something similar can be achieved by editing textures. I can try to do it, but I need to know what textures you use.

Thanks so much for your help! But I think that meshes also need to be edited as most of the body shapes have vagina on them :(

3 hours ago, Enochhhhh said:

Thanks so much for your help! But I think that meshes also need to be edited as most of the body shapes have vagina on them :(

All I can think of is the possibility of using an older CBBE body that does not have a functioning vagina and its shape is not very obvious in these paria.

24 minutes ago, poblivion said:

All I can think of is the possibility of using an older CBBE body that does not have a functioning vagina and its shape is not very obvious in these paria.

I modified the original CBBE body for BodySlide, at the bottom I made it more flat (vagina).  You can try how it will work. Make a backup of the original file first.

File location:   Skyrim\Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\ShapeData\CalienteBody

X.png

CalienteBody.nif

On 5/30/2021 at 3:52 PM, poblivion said:

I modified the original CBBE body for BodySlide, at the bottom I made it more flat (vagina).  You can try how it will work. Make a backup of the original file first.

File location:   Skyrim\Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\ShapeData\CalienteBody

X.png

CalienteBody.nif 264.71 kB · 0 downloads

Thanks so much! Will try later Sorry for the late reply

• 9 months later...