SOS Futanari CBBE Addon Patch for "The Pure" Body Texture

View File

DESCRIPTION

This downloadable is a compatibility patch for SOS- Addon - Futanari CBBE SSE 1.1b for people using The Pure CBBE and UNP - 4K or 8K Female Skin Textures.

INSTALLATION

The patch utilizes FOMOD, so simply install it with a mod manager of your choice. It will prompt you to select the diffuse map option for The Pure (Default or Darker) so it can match the skin tone correctly.

STEPS

1. Install SOS- Addon - Futanari CBBE SSE first.
  2. Install this patch afterwards. This patch should always be loaded after SOS- Addon - Futanari CBBE SSE so it can replace the original files.

dongy.gif

ACKNOWLEDGEMENT

This content would have never been possible if it wasn't for EvilReFlex's (futa mod author) help video on texturing SOS.

This is also my first —hopefully useful— contribution on LL since I started lurking around and about in 2015. Bless the LL community for all it gives.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    05/09/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
    SOS Futanari CBBE SE
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    Not Applicable

• 5 weeks later...

Hey, do you think you could do this for the futa horse slongs that was posted by the same author as this futa addon was. I've been trying, but struggling because I can't figure out how to make blender work with SE .nifs. I tried altering it using just photoshop, but can't manage to blend it like yours.

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you for the patch, as I am new to modding this patch helped with the weirdness of having different patch of skin compared to body. If possible, would you be able to release the preset of your character's balls? I have been trying to match it as its really good but can't quite achieve their ovalish shape you have managed to create.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
Posted (edited)

For some reason my SosFUTA is still showing the FairSkin texture and not the ThePure texture, even after setting rule to load after SosFuta. I even went in and replaced the texture from SosFuta with this patch and still didn't work. I went into Gender Bender and selected Futa Cbbe just for it to still have the discoloration of skin. 

EDIT: It was because I was using a custom race, however, using a regular nord woman still has seams and looks not the right color. I used darker and lighter, neither of them look The Pure skin on my game. I am using Default for The Pure

Edited by Shreksteam