CBBE 3BBB SMP Breasts broken in SexLab anims

6 hours ago, Traczkon said:

Hey al,l some time ago I installed CBBE 3BBB and everything went well. I turned on SMP physics for my character and Serana and when I started SexLab scene well... this happened. If I turn off SMP for Serana everything is ok and physics are working well otherwise so... any help please? 

Any way to upload the video to somewhere else? I got the boot from YouTube a couple of months ago, and they won't let me create an account anymore. So, I can't view the video since it's age-restricted.

when you encounter destabilized SMP, issue an smp reset.

If you have either a CBBE-3BBB or BHUNP body, you can do this easy by clicking the CBPC/SMP mode switch hotkey twice, once to switch bac to CBPC mode and the second to switch back to SMP mode.

alternatively, you can issue a global SMP reset from console smp reset

13 hours ago, Sandatharius said:

Any way to upload the video to somewhere else? I got the boot from YouTube a couple of months ago, and they won't let me create an account anymore. So, I can't view the video since it's age-restricted.

Ho but where? I chose YT cause it was the easiest

2 hours ago, anjenthedog said:

when you encounter destabilized SMP, issue an smp reset.

If you have either a CBBE-3BBB or BHUNP body, you can do this easy by clicking the CBPC/SMP mode switch hotkey twice, once to switch bac to CBPC mode and the second to switch back to SMP mode.

alternatively, you can issue a global SMP reset from console smp reset

I tried resting by using hotkey and by console command, nothing worked sadly

hmm... that flapping should not be possible when in cbpc mode. 

The only thing I can think of there is that HDT-SMP isn't working... maybe  try reinstalling HDT-SMP?

Or maybe CBPC itself is broken.

one more thing. When nude, does the problem still persist? It could also be an equipped item that's HDT which has gone bonkers.

One more thought... check your skeleton. 

2 minutes ago, anjenthedog said:

hmm... that flapping should not be possible when in cbpc mode. 

The only thing I can think of there is that HDT-SMP isn't working... maybe  try reinstalling HDT-SMP?

Or maybe CBPC itself is broken.

Oh no, what I meant was that I turned Sernana into CBPC and then from CBPC into SMP again. In CBPC everything was fine

On 5/24/2021 at 5:19 AM, Sandatharius said:

How is it possible? can't register another account?

will not from the same email address, make another...

23 minutes ago, MaxRex said:

How is it possible? can't register another account?

will not from the same email address, make another...

Believe me, I've tried. It's my IP address. They can detect I'm trying to create another account. Doesn't matter if you create another email address. I have tried. The only way is if I moved to another area.

I had another thought. First read-through, I thought you were talking about your player character. (I'm not always the sharpest stick)

Since you're acting on an NPC, use the NPC hotkeys to reset them. ie, I have the four cup size hotkeys assigned to my numpad 6,7,8,and 9, so suppose she's an 8 (c), I hit 8 twice to switch her to CBPC and then back. If that doesn't work, well... you may have to settle for "CBPC Serana" for now.

that is, not sure if you tried the normal cbpc/smp switch button you'd use for your player and found "nope it don't work!" (which it wouldn't, since it only acts on your player)

Anyway, good luck again

11 hours ago, Sandatharius said:

Believe me, I've tried. It's my IP address. They can detect I'm trying to create another account. Doesn't matter if you create another email address. I have tried. The only way is if I moved to another area.

Do you have a static IP address?

Tor, VPN...

On 5/27/2021 at 2:30 AM, judge007 said:

Installation order for physics:

HDT SMP

Body

CBPC

Adjuster menu (i.e. Sinful CBPC)

Skeleton

On left and right sides of MO2

I had a similar problem and this solved it, thanks